Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:20 AM CST - 2/02/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat  Conversation with my contact in the CBI (continued) - [See Mnt Goat post 2-1-2023 below for the beginning of the converations ]:  Question: Do they fully intend to carryout this currency reform to the end? Answer: Yes, as they are only releasing more of the 100, 250 and 1000 smaller category notes and these will stay in circulation afterwards. It will be an easier transition to the lower, lower denominations once they have this situation under control and other countries will bring the value of the dinar up as the foreign demand increases. [post 1 of 2]

Mnt Goat  The plan all along is to use the older three zero notes at the banks for transfer between countries to pay the debts only and to take them out of the general circulation...This was a strategy imposed by Ali Alaq even before he left the CBI in June 2020. Now we are beginning to see why they reinstated him as director as he is continuing where he left off on the currency reform project, but the only difference is now he is getting the full support of the GOI. [post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:Here's Mtn Goat's post from yesterday:

Mnt Goat   So, it was time to catch up with my contact in the CBI... What I found out through my conversation is that they know they must stop the corruption and now they are taking bold steps to allow any foreign currency including the dinar to pay outside debts to other countries. Question: How long will this take to make an impact? Answer: I was told they expect a couple weeks at most since most merchants already have dinars they will probably pay in dinars. The other countries already agreed to take them. This was the problem before since the embargo of 1990 no other country wanted the dinar as it was too speculative. (REPOSTED)

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Any way you slice it...there is a hard currency shortage in Iraq. 

USD removed from the streets. 

That leaves only Dinars or possibly other Gulf State currencies to make purchases with.

CBI will be forced to print new bills.

Will those new bills be small or more larger denom notes.

The only other alternatives are to RV or go totally Digital Dinar.

That's anybody's guess at this point in time.  IMHO.

• Upvote 4

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Clare  Article: "Exceeding 172,000 dinars.. The dollar prices continue to rise in Baghdad and Erbil"

Pimpy  With the restrictions put on Iraq because of Iran it's causing the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Added @ 12:20 PM CST:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: CBI governor Alaq is on television saying within the next few days measures will be taken to reduce the dollar exchange rate against our currency which on the streets right now is reaching 1750.  He said in a meeting with the United States of America Feds in Istanbul, Turkey and then another meeting in Washington March 9th.  We are struggling as this dollar rate keeps going up.  We wait to see what the next two days bring...we hope for some relief of some kind...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 12:20 PM CST:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: CBI governor Alaq is on television saying within the next few days measures will be taken to reduce the dollar exchange rate against our currency which on the streets right now is reaching 1750.  He said in a meeting with the United States of America Feds in Istanbul, Turkey and then another meeting in Washington March 9th.  We are struggling as this dollar rate keeps going up.  We wait to see what the next two days bring...we hope for some relief of some kind...

So, nothing is going to happing/take place now until after March 9th now, correct? Does not sound like the next two days mean nothing if we have these meetings coming up in March to decide what will take place here. Correct?

confusion here, March 9 meetings  and then you say “see what takes place in next couple days”.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MommaMia said:

So, nothing is going to happing/take place now until after March 9th now, correct? Does not sound like the next two days mean nothing if we have these meetings coming up in March to decide what will take place here. Correct?

confusion here, March 9 meetings  and then you say “see what takes place in next couple days”.

Everything that I have read indicates an early February 2023 meeting date in DC, not March.

Considering the source, it must be a typo or translation error.

Just sayin' ............

Semper Fi:salute:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

The rate of dollar keeps going up on streets in Iraq now to 1750. I hope it continues to raise maybe to 2000 or maybe up to 2500. Then maybe Iraq would start a float to increase their rate and cause the dollar value to go down in Iraq. This seems only way you get the attention of Iraqi authorities to do something instead of talk talk & Talk which means nothing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

e are struggling as this dollar rate keeps going up.  We wait to see what the next two days bring...we hope for some relief of some kind...

with meetings in Turkey and UNSC meetings today's...don't be surprised if those wartime zeros dissapear this weekend...or within the next few weeks

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, MommaMia said:

is he talking about the meetings taking place in Turkey or the meetings with the UNSC today...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

The plan all along is to use the older three zero notes at the banks for transfer between countries to pay the debts only and to take them out of the general circulation...

this was the plan large zero notes used in interbank transactions but with the ditigal dinar is this till the plan?

I have not been on this site since mid October and it's nice to see nothing has changed these so called "Gurus" are still spewing their S__t soon, next few days, it won't be long now. I am beginning to believe nothing will every change I have lost my job after 45 years suddenly and I could use the money but I'm not going to hold my breath. Yes there have been proress over there except for the powers to be caring about their people and not themselves, until that changes we ahve all wasted our money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1