Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Afternoon Opinions 5:45 PM CST - 2/01/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   So, it was time to catch up with my contact in the CBI... What I found out through my conversation is that they know they must stop the corruption and now they are taking bold steps to allow any foreign currency including the dinar to pay outside debts to other countries. Question: How long will this take to make an impact? Answer: I was told they expect a couple weeks at most since most merchants already have dinars they will probably pay in dinars. The other countries already agreed to take them. This was the problem before since the embargo of 1990 no other country wanted the dinar as it was too speculative.

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: There's a certain amount allowed to pay Iran for electricity but USA has proof that still large amounts of dollars are being sent to Iran. This delegation has to explain to Washington DC and being held accountable.  All this must be handled and destroyed...

Pimpy  The rumors are swelling away. I got people telling me, 'Hey did you hear the Prime Minister say that he was going to restore the exchange rate to its original amount?'  Yeah I heard him say that...When Al-Sudini said he was going to restore the Iraqi dinar back to its original rate, people are going, 'Oh, man he's talking about $3.48 or $3.22!'  That's not what he's talking about...the value of the Iraqi dinar is 1450 for all of its exports but all of its imports is 1660.  I'm over simplifying things...when you have parallel exchanges they should always be close to one another.  Right now it's not.

MarkZ  Big thanks to Nader for this…they are openly talking on Iraqi Television about the need to substantially change the rate of the IQD. This is a wide open conversation there. Sudani has said they will move to $3.48 and restore it’s value. It is out in the open…  hearing mixed things from upper level banking contacts. From “It’s moving forward to…no it hasn’t yet, but give it a little time…There was a lot of anticipation for today…so lets see how today develops. Nobody knows the exact timing…but we know we are close.  He never quoted that value. The Bush-Cheney Plan (Future of Iraq Project) said it desired to bring the IQD to the Golden Dinar value of $3.33..! However, no one really knows what Sudani meant by its Real Value..!  It could be back to 1170 for all we know... :tiphat:RON 

Samson  Article: "Sudanese to citizens: Do not acquire the dollar.. The dinar is strongerStrong Dinar - Change is to come..! :twothumbs:

Frank26   There's a big meeting that's occurring in Washington DC because of the Central Bank of Iraq's monetary reform.  Because Sudani the prime minister of Iraq, because of the new governor Alaq of the CBI.  It's a BIG meeting.  It's the 3rd one...It's for the Iraqi dinar against the American dollar.  It's the only reason.

Nader From The Mid East  Sudani announced it.  He said in Arabic...he's going to put back the dollar to his real value. That's what he said exactly [in Arabic].  His real value is $3.48...When I don't know.  Let's see what happens today and tomorrow...Nader, how do you know that's what he meant..? He never quoted that value. The Bush-Cheney Plan (Future of Iraq Project) said it desired to bring the IQD to the Golden Dinar value of $3.33..! However, no one really knows what Sudani meant by its Real Value..!  It could be back to 1170 for all we know... :tiphat:RON 

MarkZ  Remember Warren Buffet invested in this…Donald Trump has invested in this…. Warren Buffet said years ago that the dinar is a great long term investment when he purchased his. And many politicians have invested in this…If it were a scam…it is one that will take a couple hundred million people by surprise…including some of the smartest people in the world.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

7 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East  Sudani announced it.  He said in Arabic...he's going to put back the dollar to his real value. That's what he said exactly [in Arabic].  His real value is $3.48...When I don't know.  Let's see what happens today and tomorrow...Nader, how do you know that's what he meant..? He never quoted that value. The Bush-Cheney Plan (Future of Iraq Project) said it desired to bring the IQD to the Golden Dinar value of $3.33..! However, no one really knows what Sudani meant by its Real Value..!  It could be back to 1170 for all we know... :tiphat:RON 

in MHO i think this is what he means and NADER is spot on

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

28 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Correct. Sudani never said a specific rate & what Nader said was in his opinion of what he thinks Sudani was implying.

I am reluctantly still hopeful for this years budget. However, I am still concerned that the majority of the articles seem to imply a return to 1460 or 1190 imo & 99% of the happy hype comes from the gurus.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat   So, it was time to catch up with my contact in the CBI... What I found out through my conversation is that they know they must stop the corruption and now they are taking bold steps to allow any foreign currency including the dinar to pay outside debts to other countries. Question: How long will this take to make an impact? Answer: I was told they expect a couple weeks at most since most merchants already have dinars they will probably pay in dinars. The other countries already agreed to take them. This was the problem before since the embargo of 1990 no other country wanted the dinar as it was too speculative.

You could have just read the articles & got the same info as your CBI contact relayed to you....besides the couple of weeks theory.

Ron- Nader is just trying to act like he knows something since he is an Iraqi and he really knows nothing trying to be a guru. By reading different articles we all know as much as any of the so called guru's. You put them all to shame on contradictions of what they make believe or lie about going on of the dinar.

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2023 at 6:52 AM, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy Oh, man he's talking about $3.48 

MarkZ Sudani has said they will move to $3.48

Nader From The Mid East  That's what he said exactly [in Arabic].  His real value is $3.48..

Wow. Geez. Just wonder , how come the Three of you have been talking about the same / exact rate $3.48. Do three of you get the same rate from the same insider source? Who could the same insider source be? Oh no let me guess from frankie? By the way, Are three of you triplets or should I say " same mother different father " or " same pop different mom?