Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Full Measure of Jesus * Dutch & Tim Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 2/01/2023

ronscarpa

February 1, 2023

The Full Measure of Jesus

This week I am honoring the godly heritage my siblings and I were given, by posting GH15s written by several of my family members. I wrote Monday’s post, yesterday’s was written by my niece, Rachel Shafer (Tim’s and Carol‘s daughter). Today’s post was written by my brother, Tim Sheets, known and loved by many. His messages are always so encouraging. Tomorrow I will be sharing a post written by one of my daughters.

I trust that these family posts will inspire you to believe in the importance of generational synergy and legacy. Give thanks today for a natural or spiritual parent who has passed on to you heavenly treasures.

Tim says:

“An incredible promise was given by the prophet Joel and repeated by Peter on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2). This promise was of a worldwide outpouring of heavenly power upon all flesh. This deluge began at Pentecost and continues to be poured out, wave after wave. Another is beginning. A Jesus movement greater than any in our past is going to sweep through the nations, saving many, transforming cultures and impacting governments.

To facilitate this, God has planned great change this year. In 2023, we will see a glorious church further emerge, rising and standing by her King. In Ephesians 5, Paul wrote an amazing, hope-filled verse concerning the glorious church that would one day be seen on planet Earth. Holy Spirit has been preparing the true New Testament church for this promise and plan, which is part of reaping the ripened harvest. I believe this process is going to accelerate toward fulfillment in greater ways this year.

“The maturing Ekklesia will be a church that stands for the Word of God, follows truth and walks in His ways. A church that rises above a liberal, progressive, hybrid gospel will be seen, one filled with born again heirs doing the same works as Jesus. This church will unashamedly stand and embrace covenant relationship with the King at levels we have never seen.

“Centuries of Holy Spirit training and teachings are coming to maturity. Christ’s anointing will bring out the best of His bride, His body. The King is going to dress His bride in dazzling garments and put upon her radiant holiness, then present her in glorious beauty without stain or wrinkle. I believe we are moving into an era when the King will present His glorious Ekklesia to the world in remarkable ways.

“This presentation will shock many who look at the church as weak, irrelevant and nonessential. Sadly, in some ways this description has been true, but Holy Spirit has been working consistently to build a true church, an Ekklesia, that the gates of hell will not overcome (Matthew 16:18-19). The King promised He would present this church in power and glory. In 2023, I believe the church of Jesus Christ will rise into much greater influence and be seen standing by her King. Like Esther, she will see nations transformed, Hamans overcome, and laws reversed.

“The word ‘church,’ of course, is the Greek word ekklesia and is used 113 times in the New Testament.(1) Whenever you see the word ‘church’ in Scripture, it is this word. An ekklesia was a governing body. Biblically, it references a ruling and reigning church, Christ’s body that extends His spiritual Kingdom rule into the natural realm. This is accomplished by preaching the Gospel of Christ’s Kingdom, which transforms hearts and minds, and also by the church using its voice and actions to influence laws, conduct, and government. Jesus says in Matthew 28:19 that His church will actually disciple nations.

“In Ephesians 5, Paul uses a metaphor saying that Christ is the ‘head’ of the church and the church is His ‘body.’ Much of what we call church today is not something Jesus is heading up. He is not heading or overseeing anything that is an antithesis of God’s Word. Sadly, many churches today are nominal, meaning ‘in name only.’ The true fulfillment of Ekklesia is the Christ-built church, not the religious, man-built church.

“In Ephesians 1:23 Paul says the full measure of Jesus lives in His body, His Ekklesia. We are being prepared to manifest this and the result will be mind blowing. The coming days will absolutely be the greatest in church history. We will demonstrate, not a quarter or half measure of Christ, but a full measure!

“This eliminates man-built churches. Christ does not intend to manifest in full measure in any institution that compromises His Word or promotes a leadership filled with iniquity. Holy Spirit has been preparing us to take the complete Jesus into the earth.

“Recently, Holy Spirit said to me, ‘The world will see a much bolder New Testament church in 2023. It will see very aggressive Ekklesias moving into their territories, declaring God’s Word and refusing to back down from it. For the world will now see a very bold King - Jesus. They will now see His Kingdom rising in greater glory and prominence. The world’s definition of who Jesus is will not define Him or confine Him. Yes, He is the loving King, the caring King, the forgiving King. But He is also the King who will not wink at sin, pride, rebellion, iniquity, or lawlessness. He will not be the passive King who shrugs at covenant breaking or idol worship. He will not take a backseat to Baal. He will not allow Lucifer to have his way.

“‘The world will now see a mighty King who handles conflicts very well. It will see the King’s Kingdom grow, expand, and prosper. It will now see a bold, aggressive Godhead that declares ownership of the earth, that declares changes will be made. The King will use His Ekklesias and angel armies to assist those changes. A new wind is blowing - feel the changes in the wind. See the God-happenings. Planned outpourings are riding the new winds. Kingdom movements are riding the winds. Prophecies and prayers are riding upon the winds. Angel armies are riding the winds. Changes are riding the wind. The heirs and joint heirs will be “wind-riders.” The Ekklesias will become wind farms, generating power from the wind to expand Christ’s Kingdom.’

“Clearly God has plans that are now coming together. This is a year we will ride the wind. The Ekklesias are being anointed, angel armies are being added to the conflict, and the true church will rise in great power and authority. Strongholds will be demolished, natural and spiritual thrones will be overcome. A glorious church will continue to rise and mature until the true Jesus will be seen speaking and acting through her. This is a year of change and victory.”

Pray with me:

Lord, we rise and decree what we hear You saying into this nation and world. We declare our faith and confidence in You, the One who always sees the future clearly. We ask You to restore destiny and release life. Shift cycles in the spirit realm that affect the natural realm. We declare, in the name of King Jesus, that we will stand as Your Ekklesia, allowing You to speak and act through us. We declare that You will rise through Your Ekklesia. You will rise through angel armies and You will remove principalities from their thrones. Arrogant leaders who promote murder, evil and oppression will be removed. In Jesus Name, we ask You to remove them and install those who are humble.

We declare that principalities and powers of darkness ruling territories will be brought down in the Name of Jesus. You said You would breathe upon historic cycles in nations to change and shift them this year. Bring this change and shift things, in Jesus Name. Nothing can confine You. Release the full measure of Christ our warrior King. Move in ways we have been decreeing for years. To You be all the glory and honor. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the glorious church will begin to emerge, rise and stand by her King, and that a full measure of Jesus will be presented to the world!

Today’s post was contributed by my brother, Tim Sheets. You can learn more about Tim at TimSheets.org

Click the link below to watch today's video:

https://youtu.be/UeQRXOefeD0

1. Strong, The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, ref. no. 1577.