Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden: I spent hundreds of hours to fix what Trump broke

• Time: 02/01/2023 09:10:22
  •  
  • Read: 871 times
Biden: I spent hundreds of hours to fix what Trump broke

{International: Al Furat News} US President Joe Biden said, yesterday, Tuesday, that he had to improve relations with US allies and partners after the presidency of Donald Trump.

And the White House quoted Biden as saying at an event with the participation of representatives of the Democratic Party in New York that his administration inherited a foreign policy, "as a result of which the United States lost the largest number of friends and allies in modern history."

He added, "I spent a lot of time trying to restore NATO and the European Union and our relations with Japan and South Korea...".

He noted that he spent "hundreds of hours" to hold talks with world leaders, adding: "They are with us because they understand that America is back."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1