Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can some department inUSA help with warka.

haymon

https://banksdaily.com/info/warka-bank

Currant web page..

International activities of the bank and its clients are supported by membership of Axis Bank in the international payment association SWIFT and through correspondent banks directed practically to the whole world.

Maybe we need to contact Axis Bank????

2 hours ago, haymon said:

https://banksdaily.com/info/warka-bank

Currant web page..

International activities of the bank and its clients are supported by membership of Axis Bank in the international payment association SWIFT and through correspondent banks directed practically to the whole world.

Maybe we need to contact Axis Bank????

This is from 2011 - ID: 1582. Updated: 22.08.2011 Just a tad old...

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if the CBI guarantees foreign investment in banks like Warka who have had a ‘shady’ history. They have always made it clear that this guarantee is in place for locals. I’m not so sure about foreigners. Look forward to response. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 9:45 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

I know what you mean screwball, I'm not even sure it's 50/50, but that better odds than ZERO!

i think warka would be a perfect bank to purchase if you owned a large a multinational purely due to their large ATM network, it make sense for them to come back, i believe when time si right they will re launch, they layed off a lot of their staff have barely any which makes sense...their communication is poor doesnt hurt to send out some global emails updating us but then this is iraq and they are cooked!

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 6:25 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Sorry Markinsa, not on facebook

3 hours ago, shamalamma said:

I don't have one as well Markinsa.

The screenshot above contain contact email addresses, that's pretty much all that facebook page/link would have given you.  

warka@cbiraq.info

info@earkainvestmentbank.com

I never setup a warka account.  I feel for you guys that did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, screwball said:

I was told you have to visit in person, I tried having my manager in Iraq and go to warka and organise to transfer my cash and they denied this action and said I need to visit in person…that day will come soon

Same goes for my stock sitting somewhere.....

• Like 1