Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 7:33 PM CST - 1/31/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  ...Al Sudani says he's going to put back the dollar to the true, real value of $3.48. [1 Dinar = $3.48 usd] ...when he says something…he gets it done. He will not take his eyes off the target and his target is to restore Iraq to its former glory and to move forward to be a key player on the world stage. This is coming from [Guru Nader and local sources in Iraq.  The progress Iraq has gotten done under Sudani’s leadership is immense. I told you all the news was a yo-yo …lots of articles throwing out all sorts of rates…but watch the hand playing the yo-yo…It’s Sudani's hand…and Sudani is saying he wants a return to value of $3.48...This news is awesome.   I still believe we will see it extremely soon, but if we don’t see it tonight I certainly won’t be jumping off a bridge, especially with Sudani’s comments in Iraq’s local markets today. 

Somehow I don't recall Sudani saying $3.48 ... I recall him saying he'd like to return to it's former value. Exactly what that value he was thinking of we don't know; we can only speculate - just like Markie Boy... :tiphat:RON

Breitling   If someone came off the streets and said... 'you talk about authority.  Where do you get the information to get imperial data?  Where do you get the information to make a decision on?  And where does that fit with Iraq? Very simple. The Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance, Iraq's central bank.  Everything I've come up with has come from those guys. [Post 1 of 2]

Breitling   On what they want to do with their currency, they said they want to add value to it.  And that's it.  You don't need anybody else.  You don't need me.  You don't need other news articles...you only need the opinions from people who actually manage the currency and the people who pass laws that give people who manage the currency authority.  That's it.  Where does my confidence come from It comes from that.  It comes from the very top.  And if they get it wrong there is nothing we can do about it.  I don't have any opinions outside of that. [Post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  ...Al Sudani says he's going to put back the dollar to the true, real value of $3.48. [1 Dinar = $3.48 usd] ...when he says something…he gets it done. He will not take his eyes off the target and his target is to restore Iraq to its former glory and to move forward to be a key player on the world stage

Can anybody verify this rumor through a news article?  This is from MarkZ so we can't count on it.

Besides nobody would give out the rate ahead of time, that's like insider trading & Sudani ain't stupid.   IMHO.

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Can anybody verify this rumor through a news article?  This is from MarkZ so we can't count on it.

Besides nobody would give out the rate ahead of time, that's like insider trading & Sudani ain't stupid.   IMHO.

Some guy by the name of Nader speaks Arabic and posts videos from Iraqi TV where he translates the content. People send me links.....no idea if its real.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  ..when he says something…he gets it done.

I still believe we will see it extremely soon

Hey Mark. Did he really really really do what he said to put back the dollar to the real value until today right now, did he?

Just wonder , how SOON do you believe we'll see it?

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ  ...This is coming from [Guru Nader and local sources in Iraq.

By the way , who still believe what Nader say? He is just like the rest of the gurus. And he seems to work together with the triplets ( frankie , kaperoni and markz ) to post and copy & paste the repeated and same topics in rumor section.

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Funny you mention this. When I was a member of Frank's site, at the time of the big talk on the forum about the "second article. The second article being the last article before our blessing. The one that would tell everything. The one that would cause our blessing to happen within days, not weeks or months. At one point Frank & WS were mocking someone that was saying the article would not have the date & rate within it. Frank & WS were saying ...of course it will have the date & rate in it because it is no secret. Well....it was maybe a month ago that an article was posted that Frank claimed was the second article & not surprisingly it did not have the date or rate that Frank & WS claimed. Furthermore, no instant blessing as they claimed. How that site has current members is a mystery to me. They pay for "intel" that is completely made up nonsense.