Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Lunchtime Opinions - 1:50 PM CST - 1/30/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... Especially if it comes from Mark or RVAleady... :twothumbs: RON 

RVAlready  ...just because we might not be rich today does not cancel all of the progress that has been made. Today, as a target was promulgated on ISX going onto NASDAQ today...Per news articles today, ISX signed a new agreement with NASDAQ.  It says nothing of a start date for trading.

Henig  Article: "The strategic agreement and the international chapter VII allow Iraq to request assistance from America regarding the rise in the dollar" ...Notice that Chapter VII invocation...

MarkZ   [via PDK]  We have a bunch of news coming out of Iraq this weekend. They are showing the ISX is listed on Nasdaq but I don’t see any trading yet. But this is a huge development. This is a FIRST in this entire process and an exceptionally good sign. I can tell you the goal is still to flip the switch and the system between the 31st and the 1st. I am hearing this from all of my sources. At the same time if we wake up Wednesday without a new rate - I am not going to panic because we are watching it all play out. The news is overwhelming... I am getting constant updates from the banking side and from the government side and from every other side…folks are ecstatic right now.  

Militia Man  In the last few days what we have seen is a quickening for things to happen because of what the United States Federal Reserve has done by deleting the US dollar from the [Iraqi] street...that's an ongoing process.  That's not going to quit.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Well, here we are at the end of January 2023, No RV/RI, I’m still holding out hope for the RV/RI in  2023! February is a short month, Just me, myself and I, think the longer we go in the 1st quarter of the year, our odds of anything happening with the IQD is slim and none! We all know nothing is going on with the IQD but more BS from the poo-roo guru’s! For me 2 months to go and counting! I will be making a move right or wrong at the end of the 1st quarter! Go RV! 🤠

• Upvote 3