Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: Iraq's orientation towards Europe and the East will enhance its international standing

yota691

photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A3-%D9%A0%D9

Today, Saturday, independent politician Abbas al-Maliki counted the memorandums of understanding concluded by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani as reducing the political pressure exerted by America on Iraq, while stressing that Iraq's orientation towards Europe and the East will enhance its international standing.

Al-Maliki said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “America dominates the Iraqi economy through the transfer of Iraq’s money from oil imports to the American federal account,” noting that “Iraq’s orientation towards Europe and the East will enhance its international standing and enable it to gradually get rid of domination America at all levels.

And he added, “There is a path that Al-Sudani will work on to implement his government program represented by activating the agreements with Europe, and France is the beginning,” pointing out that “Iraq cannot confront America directly at the present time, but the new agreements will limit the role of the latter inside Iraq.”

Regarding Al-Sudani’s move towards Europe, Al-Maliki explains that “America’s acquisition of Iraq in this way was a result; An almost complete cut off from the world, as well as the failure to sign memorandums of understanding that contribute to the advancement of Iraq in all aspects.

The Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, had signed a strategic partnership agreement with France, which included more than 50 items of cooperation, including the economic and security sectors.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

This is interesting. I wonder how it's going to play out. We already know the dollar is losing value. With our economy being in such bad shape and no one seeming to even notice anymore, or should I say yet. As long as the RV or the value of the dinar goes up this should be interesting indeed. Only time will tell. In my opinion of course. Just saying.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Jan 29??? or maybe a little later

I've read Feb 1,  Feb 13,  4 dates in March blah blah blah.  FOMC meeting this Wed, with Powell speak in the afternoon.  That could be interesting.  Will he raise rates 25 basis points or maybe 50.  China coming back onboard raises possibility of more inflation.   Gasoline at the pump has creeped back up over 3 bucks in the Houston area last week.  

I picked this up on the web a few days ago.  I've seen several variations of these events but this one gave specific dates.  Treat as a wild rumor and probably not correct.  It has Conspiracy Theory tendencies.  😃

51D7C06D-2A5A-4905-9A23-448A3AEE7CA9.jpeg

• Thanks 2

I’ve seen about 50 of these type of graphs showing the top ISO 20022 projects. These are all solid projects with real utility that solve real problems.   Start with the 3 cross border payment Tokens XRP, XLM, XDC.  Then concentrate on the Microsoft of Crypto, Quant, QNT.   It will connect all the L1 Networks that are basically walled silos currently.  With QNT L1’s will be able to connect.  The QFS is already in use in a handful of of smaller countries.  Numerous Banking Institutions have been testing Ripple’s token XRP for well over 2 years.  The US will be one of the last to convert, we have the largest economy and we are still the  World’s Reserve Currency. That will change shortly.  It’s almost time to get out the popcorn folks!!!

The graph below is not the official QFS but it’s a good start.  

33E85AD2-2A5D-4866-A2D9-8E88046D4EA9.thumb.jpeg.461ac510ca74174c971f9bce50532bff.jpeg

6 minutes ago, screwball said:

yes a little dont know all the cryptos involved. did you know that the cabal are launching their own gold back CBDC's and trump will launch his own when he president....the real one ;)

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I’ve seen about 50 of these type of graphs showing the top ISO 20022 projects. These are all solid projects with real utility that solve real problems.   Start with the 3 cross border payment Tokens XRO, XLM, XDC.  Then concentrate on the Microsoft of Crypto, Quant, QNT.   It will connect all the L1 Networks that are basically walled silos currently.  With QNT L1’s will be able to connect.  The QFS is already in use in a handful of of smaller countries.  Numerous Banking Institutions have been testing Ripple’s token XRP for well over 2 years.  The US will be one of the last to convert, we have the largest economy and we are still the  World’s Reserve Currency. That will change shortly.  It’s almost time to get out the popcorn folks!!!

The graph below is not the official QFS but it’s a good start.  

33E85AD2-2A5D-4866-A2D9-8E88046D4EA9.thumb.jpeg.461ac510ca74174c971f9bce50532bff.jpeg

Start with the 3 cross border payment Tokens XRO, XLM, XDC.  

You mean XRP, XLM, XDC - I hope.  :)

• Pow! 1

I apologize for the poor photo quality.  You can to to the poster listed with that graph and see for yourself on Twitter.  This fellow does some incredible research and is one of the top 2-3 that I read and actually talk to on occasion.  Always do your own DD and Research before you buy any of the Cryptos above.  The Crypto World is extremely risky currently without any Regulation or Clarity in the USA.  

16 minutes ago, screwball said:

cabal are launching their own gold back CBDC's a

CBDC's are not necessary unless you want to take over the World and Control everyone.  The Cabal is EVIL and hopefully taken down once and for all.  CBDC's will allow a Central Authority to know everything you spend your money on.  It's already in use in China.  It's horrible.  People have their Social Score dinged for buying things the Government doesn't want you to have.  If you write something against the Government on Social Media you lose your Banking privileges.  

• Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

No worries.  All good.  I love XRP, XLM and XDC.  I have them all.

XDC is hooking up with Flare Network.  Flare is going to be a very important L1 going forward.  Give them some time to work out their kinks.  If you can buy some and put it on their Network you will earn free Flare tokens.  I haven't done it yet but will in the coming weeks.  

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

XDC is hooking up with Flare Network.  Flare is going to be a very important L1 going forward.  Give them some time to work out their kinks.  If you can buy some and put it on their Network you will earn free Flare tokens.  I haven't done it yet but will in the coming weeks.  

Thanks so much for this info.  I hadn't heard about it before.  :)

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I've read Feb 1,  Feb 13,  4 dates in March blah blah blah.  FOMC meeting this Wed, with Powell speak in the afternoon.  That could be interesting.  Will he raise rates 25 basis points or maybe 50.  China coming back onboard raises possibility of more inflation.   Gasoline at the pump has creeped back up over 3 bucks in the Houston area last week.  

I picked this up on the web a few days ago.  I've seen several variations of these events but this one gave specific dates.  Treat as a wild rumor and probably not correct.  It has Conspiracy Theory tendencies.  😃

51D7C06D-2A5A-4905-9A23-448A3AEE7CA9.jpeg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/11/24/fact-check-false-claim-pre-2021-us-dollars-invalid-2023/10740604002/

they also said vaccines were safe and effective.....more like deadly and ineffective

• Thanks 2