Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Give Up on America’s Youth * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 1/26/2023 - Critical

ronscarpa

January 26, 2023

Don’t Give Up on America’s Youth

America is in desperate straits. I have stated many times that we have fallen so far we could never recover in our own strength and with our human efforts. Only a true revival and reformation will save us. America the Beautiful still describes us on the outside. Internally, however, we are ravaged by spiritual death, societal disease, and moral decay. Like Canaan in ancient times, we have become a stronghold of giants.

In their desire to be encouragers, many religious leaders refuse to point out the true condition of America. Others refuse to do so out of fear of losing congregants, influence, platforms, etc. Some are simply deceived, thinking the shifts toward liberalism, wokeism, and globalism are good. Certainly, we don’t want to bring discouragement, and, to be sure, a critical spirit and defeatist attitude must be guarded against. But no serious doctor would begin treating a patient without first analyzing and diagnosing the problem. To blindly declare that everything will be okay simply because God is good and gracious is beyond naive; it is untrue. An accurate diagnosis is not only sound wisdom, it is true compassion and a path to recovery.

The Scriptures tell us that on Abraham’s path to unshakable faith, he didn’t deny reality, taking the ostrich’s approach. To the contrary, “Without becoming weak in faith he contemplated his own body, now as good as dead since he was about a hundred years old, and the deadness of Sarah’s womb” (Romans 4:19 NASB). Abraham had to make an informed decision: will I have more “respect” for the facts or for God’s promise to change them? “Yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief, but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform” (Romans 4:20-21 NASB). Biblical faith is believing God in spite of, not in denial of. The only denial involved is that of denying the right for anything contrary to God’s promise/will to remain the same.

While not in denial of America’s condition, I am not discouraged. And in pointing out America’s desperate need, I do not want to discourage you; I want to awaken and motivate you. Like Caleb, I am indignant and ready to take out the spiritual giants in our land. America is in trouble and very sick, but she is NOT terminal. Let’s take an honest look at some aspects of our true condition, then hear some hope.

God, who was pushed from America’s hearts by the giants of pride, materialism, humanism, and pleasure, was inevitably also expelled from our schools. Our youth have experienced immeasurable devastation from this.

I shared the following facts when I wrote my book Giants Will Fall in 2018. I’m certain they would be similar today.

Consider these facts:

• Suicide is now the second leading cause of death in young people. Over 5000 commit suicide every year - more than 13 each day.(1)

• Child Protective Services is able to substantiate the claim of sexual assault on a teenager every 8 minutes. That is 180 confirmed assaults every day. And conservative estimates say 2 out of 3 assaults are never reported, making 540/day a more accurate figure.(2)

• 719 teenage girls undergo abortions every day - roughly 262,500 each year.(3)

• Roughly 10 million new sexually transmitted diseases and infections occur in teens every year in this country. These diseases, many of them causing sterility and some even death, have become another ploy of satan to wipe out a generation. The Baby Boomer’s sexual revolution has become this generation’s sexual ruination.(4)

• The United States is ranked as one of the worst countries in the world for human trafficking. According to a U.S. Department of Health and Human Services report, over 300,000 of America’s young population is considered at risk for sexual exploitation.(5)

Life has been cheapened; greed and selfishness rule; sacrifice is out. Authority is mocked, while rebellion and violence are extolled by our so-called role models and heroes. “If it feels good, do it” is now more than an overused cliché - it is a terrifying reality. When suggested that allowing God back into our schools might help solve these problems, smugness and defiant arrogance are often the responses of those who so desperately want Him banned.

Satan’s insidious attack on the home has borne much fruit. During the twentieth century, the divorce rate rose 700 percent in America. Thirteen million children under the age of 18 are growing up with one or both parents away from home. Seventy percent of all juveniles in state reform institutions come from fatherless homes. Perhaps the woke members of Congress and Biden’s administration should divert a few BILLION of our tax dollars from their woke agenda to solving real problems. But then, that would be too unselfish and make too much sense.

As horrifying as these facts are, and as infuriating as our government can be, we are not without hope. God is coming to save the day. He loves these youth who have been brainwashed and deceived by those who oppose God’s truth and reject His ways. Many of this young generation have also been offered a religious experience in the place of a true relationship with Abba, Jesus, and Holy Spirit, who love them with a passionate, all-consuming love.

But Holy Spirit is coming to change all of this! He will give them a taste of who He truly is, and they will see that God is real, good, wonderful, and satisfying! They will want him. They’ll become the most passionate, righteously zealous, transforming generation the world has ever known.

I was given a vision of this coming revival the week of 9/11. I shared the vision on Flashpoint a couple of nights ago (1/24/2023). We are providing a link to that presentation for those who would like to see it. It will encourage you.

Keep the faith!

Pray with me:

Father, I thank You for the revival you’ve shown me is coming to America. Today our focus and prayer are for our young ones. Your passion for them is great. And You are coming to rescue an entire generation. You are going to deliver them from sin, fear, gender confusion, drugs, a death culture, immorality, the wounds of fatherlessness, and the deception caused by humanistic ideologies. They will become heroes, world changers, and the greatest generation of revivalists and reformers the world has ever seen.

Unleash this mighty outpouring of your wonderful Holy Spirit, Father. Let the fire of revival sweep across our nation. We bind the spiritual strongholds - giants - that have bound a generation. We decree that the strongholds are broken and the generation will now go free. We open the door of revival. We declare that schools will be on fire with revival - grade schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges, universities - they will all be visited with the fires of revival. Signs and wonders will take place in their schools, on their campuses, and in their dorms. Nothing can stop this.

Even as an unrighteous government and unrighteous educators will try to stop it and attempt to continue indoctrinating our youth with antichrist ideologies, we declare in Christ’s name that this will fail. This giant will fall. A sweeping spiritual cleansing is coming to our nation. Many individuals who now oppose God will become believers in Jesus. Others will lose their places of prominence and authority. We will have a righteous government again.

In the face of facts that say otherwise, we pray, declare, and believe these things will occur - in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen.

Our decree:

Nothing will stop the revival coming to America and the earth - nothing..!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

Portions of today’s post, including the statistics, were taken from my book Giants Will Fall.

Click HERE for the link to January 24, 2023’s Flashpoint.

1. National Institute of Metal Health. “Suicide.” NIH, 2015. www.nimhnih.gov/health/statistics/suicide/index.shtml

2. RAINN. “Children and Teens: Statistics,” RAINN, 2018. www.rainn.org/statistics/children-and-teens RAINN. “The Criminal Justice System: Statistics.” RAINN 2018. www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

3. Dudly, Susan. “Teenage Women, Abortion, and the Law.” Prochoice, September 2015. www.prochoice.org/wp-content/uploads/teenage_women.pdf

4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “Reported STDs in the United States.” CDC, November 2015. www.cdc.gov/std/stats14/std-trends-508.pdf

5. https://aspe.hhs.gov/reports/human-trafficking-within-united-states-review-literature-0#Trafficking

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1