Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:11 PM CST - 1/25/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ....Especially if it comes from Bruce or Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  In Our Opinion this is a very good step [Replacing the CBI governor] concerning the monetary reform because...nothing stopped! They just replaced him.  It marches now at a faster pace...If Alaq is not on board with Sudani at his pace trust me he too will be replaced...no more nonsense.

MarkZ  Article:Iraqi Delegation to Washington to discuss easing US restrictions on banks“ These restrictions by the US caused the value of the dinar to slide at least 10%. ...the Iraqi government now has permission to change their value... They will lose decades of progress if they do not pull the trigger. So they are in Washington and want those restrictions lifted…then BAM we have a new value. That is the way I see it. I am in a “any moment” frame of mind. 

Sandy Ingram  Article:  Iraqi dinar Analysis Quote:  "When are the Iraqi dinar going to be revalued?" The Iraqi dinar's value is unlikely to change until 2026.  The Iraqi Central Bank's spokesperson declared in March 2021 that the currency would remain set for the following four years.  Another government official later that year acknowledged that the exchange rate had been set in government budgets."  This more than likely surrounds the 'white papers'.

Nader From The Mid East  Yesterday he [Sudani] made a decision to change it [the dinar exchange rate]...but he cannot change himself.  He's got to push the CBI.  He's gonna find a way to convince the CBI to change the dinar.  But we don't know what it is though.  I can be not a lot.  I don't know if it's going to be 1 to 1 or 100 to 1 or 1000 to 1.  I have no idea. He didn't say how much.

Henig  Article: "The overthrow of speculators and the street gives the central bank a week to save the dinar" Quote: "Protesters gave, during mass demonstrations in front of the Central Bank building on Al-Rasheed Street in central Baghdad, the new governor, Ali Al-Alaq, a week to save the dinar from collapsing."

Militia Man  We have the forecast that sometime between now and the 29th of this month the ISX is going to go international on platform to be able to trade internationally with the region and likely the globe What that means to us is...ready to launch this platform.  

MarkZ   Article: Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX)The ISX is on the Abu Dhabi exchange! For those who can see there is a ticker running and it has listed as of today…who is on their stock exchange …and right there is listed the IQD or ISX.- Iraq is on a foreign exchange  platform in Abu Dhabi today for trading. For that to occur I was told they need a sound currency. This is probably our biggest piece of news telling us how quickly we are moving forward. [post 1 of 2]

MarkZ  Now, contrary to some of the rumors out there…this has not been announced yet in the streets…but it has been announced that they are going to do this… My guess is there was a “behind the door” deal for them to keep their dates on exchanges. Things should get very interesting over the next few days. I am still hearing this is our month even though there is just a few days left. I am still hearing when it rolls over to Feb 1st they have revalued their currency. I pray this is accurate...I have a sense of peace that we are seeing the completion of this thing. [post 2 of 2]

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: ...They keep talking about the new currency.  We think they are referring to a new rate.  We hoping so.  We want to see the rate go back the other way to strengthen the dinar.   We're still looking for it to turn back and move to 1180 or so and then 1 to 1.  This is all what my bank friend told me.  He said all the new baking platforms that have been put in place to support this. Looks like things are in place to make us use the dinar only in our country and this is a process and about to come into place.

Mnt Goat  ... Is this a VERY GOOD time to conduct the project to delete the zeros and move to FOREX. Since there is a shortage of dinar and dollars on the streets it would be advantageous to do so. My impression is that it could not be a more favorable time in the history of this RV saga...

:jester:and NOW for Bruce's :bs:

1-26-2023   Intel Guru Bruce  [via WiserNow]   They're all set and ready to go. Their currency will actually be traded on Sunday. Their first business day is Sunday, this coming Sunday. Okay, so that's gonna take place for Iraq  - good for us...We don't know when - I'm not going to predict the time... but I’m hoping to say most likely Thursday...Iraq is good to go and they have a rate that is commensurate or higher than what Dr. Shabibi predicted 10 years ago at the International Chamber of Commerce meeting in Washington DC...we are at or above that rate now...let's see what happens.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• ronscarpa changed the title to Thursday Evening Opinions @ 7:11 PM CST - 1/25/2023
15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

1-26-2023   Intel Guru Bruce  [via WiserNow]   They're all set and ready to go. Their currency will actually be traded on Sunday. Their first business day is Sunday, this coming Sunday. Okay, so that's gonna take place for Iraq  - good for us...We don't know when - I'm not going to predict the time... but I’m hoping to say most likely Thursday...Iraq is good to go and they have a rate that is commensurate or higher than what Dr. Shabibi predicted 10 years ago at the International Chamber of Commerce meeting in Washington DC...we are at or above that rate now...let's see what happens.:tiphat:

Now how does the Bruce the Goose know this information. 

If he did know, that information would tad amount to insider trading.

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  In Our Opinion this is a very good step [Replacing the CBI governor] concerning the monetary reform because...nothing stopped! They just replaced him.  It marches now at a faster pace...If Alaq is not on board with Sudani at his pace trust me he too will be replaced...no more nonsense.

Very good step....huh? But what about the former CBI being part of the fab 4? Myth busted. What about all of the meetings your bank buddies had with the former CBI governor & how he was preparing your buddies banks for this blessing, etc. Another myth busted. When proven wrong over & over & changing your stories, does not gain trust. Truth is always the best option.

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: ...They keep talking about the new currency.  We think they are referring to a new rate.  We hoping so.  We want to see the rate go back the other way to strengthen the dinar.   We're still looking for it to turn back and move to 1180 or so and then 1 to 1.  This is all what my bank friend told me.  He said all the new baking platforms that have been put in place to support system" rel="">support this. Looks like things are in place to make us use the dinar only in our country and this is a process and about to come into place.

Changing your story again Frankie? What about the recent article where you & your teams claimed a zero was going to be dropped & adding a decimal, making it 1.46? What about the budget is waiting for the new rate? Is this 1180 to 1 to 1 supposed to happen prior to budget opening? I could go on & on how many thousands of times you changed your stories. Telling the truth is a lot easier than constantly having to revise your latest stories.

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2023 at 12:12 PM, ronscarpa said:

MarkZ   Article: Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX)The ISX is on the Abu Dhabi exchange! For those who can see there is a ticker running and it has listed as of today…who is on their stock exchange …and right there is listed the IQD or ISX.- Iraq is on a foreign exchange  platform in Abu Dhabi today for trading. For that to occur I was told they need a sound currency. This is probably our biggest piece of news telling us how quickly we are moving forward. [post 1 of 2]

That and the USD On the National Debt Clock set to zero against gold, silver and oil? What happened on Jan 29, 1929? Market crash of 1929….get ready for Jan 29- Feb 1 could be rest time….Antifa and BLM a activated in over 7-8 states get ready!