Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: Maliki & Iran Are Still In Control Of The CBI.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Why there will be no RV-RI at this time!

New CBI Governor are Maliki & Iran controlled.

How can Maliki be stopped?

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Kaperoni:   Iran & New CBI Governor Are Still In Control Of CBI.

ARTICLE:  The UST has been working with the CBI & the current Governor Ali Alak to stop the smuggling of currency to Iran.  Maliki & Iran are controlling the CBI or at least are influencing it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Why there will be no RV-RI at this time!

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Kaperoni:   Iran & New CBI Governor Are Still In Control Of CBI.

ARTICLE:  The UST has been working with the CBI & the current Governor Ali Alak to stop the smuggling of currency to Iran.  Maliki & Iran are controlling the CBI or at least are influencing it.

clearly cant see the forest through the trees! another Kaperoni shite post!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I shouldn't say this, but someone needs to take him out, in spite of his heavily armed security teams. He has caused so much grief and suffering for the Iraqi people. :salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Don't forget about the US Fed. They still control the revenue from Iraq's oil sales in $US.

From my perspective, Maliki is a piece of camel dung and I agree with Ron, he should have been taken out years ago for all his evil deeds. 

Everyone in the know, regarding Iraq is aware of his past and current agenda.

Just sayin' .......................

Semper Fi:salute: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Don't forget about the US Fed. They still control the revenue from Iraq's oil sales in $US.

From my perspective, Maliki is a piece of camel dung and I agree with Ron, he should have been taken out years ago for all his evil deeds. 

Everyone in the know, regarding Iraq is aware of his past and current agenda.

Just sayin' .......................

The US is in control of Iraq's oil sales & if not, Maliki & Iran would had made off with that as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

The US is in control of Iraq's oil sales & if not, Maliki & Iran would had made off with that as well.

Iran is the fifth largest oil producer , but Iran has the lowest rate among the top 5 oil producers in the middle east , and why would Iran still want to steal Iraq's oil sales??

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Iran is the fifth largest oil producer , but Iran has the lowest rate among the top 5 oil producers in the middle east , and why would Iran still want to steal Iraq's oil sales??

Stealing Iraq's wealth is how Iran finances Hezbollah, Hamas & ISIS.  You can be assured Iran is not using it's own money.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

A- The $US

B- Iran is under sanctions. 

C- Its currency is worthless.  

Just sayin' .........

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Does Iran sell oil and get paid in $US?

Possibly on the "black market" Iran receives $US for its oil. 

Iran is under US sanctions, thus I do not believe that they can legally receive $US in payment for their oil. 

Just sayin' ..........

Semper Fi :salute:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yes.  Iran & Russia sells oil on the Black market at reduced rates due to sanctions.  They must have to go through a 3rd party to get their oil to market & that means somebody has to be bribed.

3 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

Possibly on the "black market" Iran receives $US for its oil. 

Iran is under US sanctions, thus I do not believe that they can legally receive $US in payment for their oil. 

Just sayin' ..........

Semper Fi :salute:

Thanks for clearing that up Luigi and Hotcurl.

• Upvote 1

What is the common denominator to the very low exchange value these countries maintain?  CL

(Btw....2 of these are top 10 oil producers and the other top 10 in manufacturing.)

1 USD Equals .....       23450   VND

1 USD Equals......    1650       IQD

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:
What is the common denominator to the very low exchange value these countries maintain?  CL

(Btw....2 of these are top 10 oil producers and the other top 10 in manufacturing.)

1 USD Equals .....       23450   VND

1 USD Equals......    1650       IQD

Great question CL, I don't know, but am curious, what the answer is.

Just sayin' ..........

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

Great question CL, I don't know, but am curious, what the answer is.

Just sayin' ..........

Iran is using USD through foreign currency CBI auctions & is selling it's oil in USD which it vowed to never use anymore.  Iran has no choice but to use USD.   It's currency is completely worthless on the global markets.  Even ISIS turns it's nose up at the Rial.

• Pow! 1

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Iran is using USD through foreign currency CBI auctions & is selling it's oil in USD which it vowed to never use anymore.  Iran has no choice but to use USD.   It's currency is completely worthless on the global markets.  Even ISIS turns it's nose up at the Rial.

Iran will trade in their own soon enough…remember the second presidential debate?.. I think the second trump said Iran will be a powerhouse much sooner than everyone thinks…iraq and Iran will revalue and remove zeroes..possibly at the same time…if we go back to 2012-2013 they were both primed to revalue….

• Upvote 1

https://financialtribune.com/tags/currency-revaluation-in-iran

Iran are ready and have been for years…another country under the control of the CIA and bush’s and Clinton’s! 

trumo has given us the hints and we should pay attention all countries will be trading in their own currencies, end of the fiat is close! Iran will be a power and as he said all currencies will be on a level playing field, some will go up, some will stay the same and some may go down…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Iran will trade in their own soon enough…remember the second presidential debate?.. I think the second trump said Iran will be a powerhouse much sooner than everyone thinks…iraq and Iran will revalue and remove zeroes..possibly at the same time…if we go back to 2012-2013 they were both primed to revalue….

Yup.  There's a very good possibility Iran will RV at the same time Iraq does.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1