Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain Arrested

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I don't believe you.  If you did listen to something besides Left leaning news you would not spew the trash you do.  caddieman, you are here to agitate, twist words and propagate the Democratic Party's agenda.  You have the right to write what you want but don't lie to us.  Please tell us how you believe President Biden is doing.   You never come on this site and tell us about the wonders of this Administration.  All you do is come on here and stir the pot trying to deflect, redirect and accuse.    

I come on here an point out where these so called truth articles are coming from and you can’t stand it. You posted some random guy from Twitter as the truth because it fits your believes. You didn’t check it out. I know you didn’t. And I showed it came from a radical guy on a far right radical News sight. That’s got zero credibility. 
I could give a **** if you believe me or not. I check every article I comment on this site from both sides. Believe it or not. If I check on something that has one view point from just one article and I see 100 articles from the other view point guess what one I’m going to go by. 
If you call me asking people to research the articles posted on this site and voice their opinion as agitation, I’m 1000% guilty. 
An since you asked I think Biden has been below average. I think he has made mistakes. But I thank God every day people were there to stop Trumps crazy claims to the election. And I will pray every day for the next two years some other Republican wins the Republican nomination for the Presidency of the United States……And I mean anybody!  Trump is the most dangerous thing that’s happened to democracy in the United States since the death of Crispus Attucks. 
Trump doesn’t care about you. Trump doesn’t care about me. Trump doesn’t care about America. Trump cares about Trump. Trump cares more about his ego more than anything in life. Sad thing is he does have a couple of good ideas. He did some good things. Fast track the vaccine for one. I know you guys hate that fact, but you could never say so…..RINO and all. Yep I agree a little agitation there. I’m guilty. 

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

They all Lie!! I don't watch any news on TV..Turn it off!! They don't report the news, it hate and divide commentary..

What ever happen to Journalists Creed..? They should have to memorize it!! Like taking the Oath...it 2023 an over half these reporters have never heard of it. 

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

My opinion is The 1st Ammendment to the United States Of America Constitution is, and has been, abused greatly and grossly misappropriated.

The U.S. Bill of Rights

Note: The following text is a transcription of the first ten amendments to the Constitution in their original form. These amendments were ratified December 15, 1791, and form what is known as the "Bill of Rights." 

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

Typically moral, decent, respectable, mutally concerned, and truth seeking then adhering individuals cherish the use of unrestricted speech for the common good.

Unfortunately, the individual speech by derelict individuals and a substantial portion of the press bend and twist the spoken, published, and broadcasted information so that the malicious misinformation and out right lies cloud and obstruct what would otherwise be a means for promoting peace and the common good grounded in active preservation of a worth while life in posterity and prosperity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Unfortunately, the individual speech by derelict individuals and a substantial portion of the press bend and twist the spoken, published, and broadcasted information so that the malicious misinformation and out right lies cloud and obstruct what would otherwise be a means for promoting peace and the common good grounded in active preservation of a worth while life in posterity and prosperity.

Well said, but you must remember, the goal is CONTROL (by ANY means) and the ONLY way they can even hope to reach that goal is to abuse the 1st amendment by lying their arses off to your face, while simultaneously denying you (the opposing side) your 1st amendment rights. And rest assured, it starts and resides almost exclusively on the radical communist left!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Well said, but you must remember, the goal is CONTROL (by ANY means) and the ONLY way they can even hope to reach that goal is to abuse the 1st amendment by lying their arses off to your face, while simultaneously denying you (the opposing side) your 1st amendment rights. And rest assured, it starts and resides almost exclusively on the radical communist left!!

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

Yeah, I'll keep my powder dry!!!

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE!!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute: !!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!! :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

On 1/26/2023 at 12:39 PM, Pitcher said:

Please tell us how you believe President Biden is doing.

South Carolina is getting 1600 folks which the article stated and called them "New Americans", in one place from Ukraine, Syria, Afghanistan and one other place. They getting a new life, Housing, Food and whatever is on the list to survive...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Reading to give reds.  Thank you.  I'm glad you are well enough to click a red emoji.   It's a real shame you lost your speaking privileges.  (Not my choice). Maybe now you know what Conservatives have had to endure under the Cancel Culture regime.    

• Sad 1
  • Pow! 6

What is the purpose of taking someones speaking privileges away but yet they're allowed to communicate using emojis? 

Apparently the emojis/ Red Ruby  still ruffle peoples feathers. I say that because they are mentioned evertime they are recieved.  Then the recipients takes shots at the person giving them knowing they can't speak back. 

Why not just let them communicate / participate as usual? 

Just curious to know what the reasoning is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

What is the purpose of taking someones speaking privileges away but yet they're allowed to communicate using emojis? 

Apparently the emojis/ Red Ruby  still ruffle peoples feathers. I say that because they are mentioned evertime they are recieved.  Then the recipients takes shots at the person giving them knowing they can't speak back. 

Why not just let them communicate / participate as usual? 

Just curious to know what the reasoning is.

Semi agree. Ban completely or not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/24/2023 at 3:35 AM, huffy2005 said:

White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain Arrested

By
 Michael Baxter
 -
January 22, 2023
klain-696x392.jpeg

White Hats on Saturday arrested White House chief of Staff Ron Klain shortly after he announced he’d be leaving the illegitimate administration in a few weeks for personal reasons, a source in Gen. Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

Klain, a high-value target, had worked under globalists Al Gore and Barack Hussein Obama before joining the Biden campaign in late 2019. Throughout 2020, he worked as a senior advisor to Biden’s presidential campaign and was given the chief of staff position after Biden had successfully stolen the 2020 election.

White Hats assert that Klain was a crucial player in masterminding the 2020 steal. They say Klain in early 2020 told Biden he had a foolproof plan to defeat President Trump even if Trump captured many electoral votes early on election night. Klain was a member of an advisory group that put forth the ideas of rigging voting machines and hiring “mules” to perform last-minute ballot dumps, our source said.

“If you’re winning, great. If you’re losing, we’ll make you win. Either way, you win, and Trump loses,” Klain reportedly said in a June 2020 text message to Biden.

Klain helped Biden seal the steal. Without Klain’s input, Trump would’ve crushed Biden just as he had battered the witch Hillarious Clinton in 2016, our source added, saying, too, that although White Hats had been surveilling Klain, they opted to wait until he was alone and isolated before making an arrest.

His announced impetus for stepping down—personal reasons—was a smokescreen; Klain discovered White Hats were on his tail and, fearing for his life, prepared to flee the United States immediately. White Hats believe Klain was tipped off because he was holding a one-way ticket to Warsaw, Poland, when U.S. Special Forces disguised as Maryland State Police stopped Klain’s vehicle near his home in Chevy Chase, Maryland, a Deep State enclave.

When Klain demanded why he’d been pulled over, asking, “Do you know who I am?” the Special Forces lead replied, “I sure do,” and yanked him from the car. The airline ticket in his breast pocket had a departure date for the following day.

“We’re pretty sure Klain would’ve flown to Warsaw and headed to Ukraine for safety. That’s where many Deep Staters go these days, especially if they figure out they are targets of a military arrest. This guy was a major player, and we got him. We have a ton of evidence to use against him at a military tribunal,” our source said.

In closing, he said it was Klain’s ingenious idea to use Tyler Perry Studios White House facsimile after the U.S. military denied Biden entry to the actual White House in January 2021.

https://realrawnews.com/2023/01/white-house-chief-of-staff-ron-klain-arrested/

only just the beginning...the best are last

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

Be sure to read the replies below that last post.  The Truth is coming to light and it’s not going to be good for Biden.  

Today the FBI is at the Biden’s Beach home looking for Classified Files.  I doubt they find anything.  He’s only had 3 weeks to move them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Be sure to read the replies below that last post.  The Truth is coming to light and it’s not going to be good for Biden.  

Today the FBI is at the Biden’s Beach home looking for Classified Files.  I doubt they find anything.  He’s only had 3 weeks to move them. 

Yeah, and I’m sure the FBI had their hand in making sure all those documents were either burned, buried or put in a safe place We are no one could find them, blah blah blah.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

If you believe AI will be neutral and non partisan when it comes to Politics you better think again.  

I found this today on Twitter.  This is from ChatGBT.   Instant credibility problem for me. Fix it or shut it down is my vote. 

7AB25C4A-4B70-4C44-BA0E-ECBA4B3B9DE7.thumb.jpeg.562c7399580fc1c7cab5860656646490.jpeg  

E71B8C8B-C866-4A37-9AFD-9942C5559C22.thumb.jpeg.999a87f43ee8a145a65df5d72319ccc9.jpeg

• Thanks 3

I’ve fooled around with ChatGBT but have never asked it a political question.  If it is programmed to be politically biased then to me it’s just another attempt by big Tech to control the political narrative. In other words it’s NOT open sourced.  ChatGBT agrees

17DFD16E-EF0D-4132-BA28-BEB93D80CF0E.thumb.jpeg.54d7b505d0450f1399e94aeea02b701f.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1