Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wordwide lockdown looming

screwball

44 minutes ago, screwball said:

only have two sources, one plays golf and hunts with Don Jnr and the other not saying 

Great.....what are your 2 sources saying?...

7 minutes ago, screwball said:

activated is different from operational you should learn the difference

I'm kind of growing weary of you playing me off as some kind of dumb a$$....

BTW....under what jurisdiction were you attempting to create an asset based cryptocurrency?

You need to slow down....you're starting to sound like Markz.....Bruce...or Okie.

JMO.....CL

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Great.....what are your 2 sources saying?...

I'm kind of growing weary of you playing me off as some kind of dumb a$$....

BTW....under what jurisdiction were you attempting to create an asset based cryptocurrency?

You need to slow down....you're starting to sound like Markz.....Bruce...or Okie.

JMO.....CL

only thing is reset and new financial system will be in by October....

IF this were true, which I doubt, do you realize how many thousands of lives will be lost due to people shooting each other over a loaf of bread?

People aren't prepared for any lockdown of this magnitude. If it were to happen, I'd give it a week before the morgues would be full.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, screwball said:

the problem is the dog n' pony show podcasters and journalists, the all 'chest air and no brain matter' "experts" who are only experts at 'Ring Around the Rosie' with your pocketbooks, emotions, and peace of mind?

Look....I don't doubt your sincerity and I even admire your passion....

That doesn't mean you're right, nor that you should be calling others out for what they know, or believe.

Things seem to be progressing.....time will tell....CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Just now, markb57 said:

IF this were true, which I doubt, do you realize how many thousands of lives will be lost due to people shooting each other over a loaf of bread?

People aren't prepared for any lockdown of this magnitude. If it were to happen, I'd give it a week before the morgues would be full.....

Come to think of it, maybe that's the idea....???

We have been talking about this for awhile.  Most of us have prepared and have endured being mocked when we tried to warn others - my own children think I'm a little off my rocker lol.  We will have to reach out and help those in need during this time.  Here's something I saw on Twitter.

image.thumb.png.fec37378c134e410ad59128ecc568cde.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

On 1/22/2023 at 8:37 PM, coorslite21 said:

All sounds pretty dire to me.

I'm sure my sources aren't as good as yours....but I do spend a good deal of time in DC, and I don't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express...😮

Not sure we are to this point yet....

Who would enforce all of this....(think small town USA....I mean Barney Fife is only allowed to carry 1 bullet)....not enough  Military or National Guard to close the US down, even if activated....and my sources indicate they aren't activated....

Changes lie ahead.....just not yet IMO.....

We'll see.....😉

CL

My first thought exactly. Everytime I hear of a complete lockdown I just shake my head. For Starters, after the events of the last two and a half yrs I would not say is nothing is impossile. Nevertheless, the logistics of such an attempt would become a total dissaster for the poor souls ordered to implement it. 

America is a nation with over 4 million privately owned firearms and filled with more that 

250 million citizens that have been pushed to the very brink of hysterya by the morons running the show. I personally would not wish to see such an attempt as it would turn this country into a bloodbath to rival the civil war. 

On 1/22/2023 at 8:38 PM, screwball said:

my sources say national guard have been activate along with coast guard which perform role of national guard when required 

As a Marine, I know a thing or two about this. At any one time there are less that 5 million men and women in all the branches of the armed forces. And what you are suggesting is that They will not only have the ability to forcably lock  down and nation of more that 330 million but that they would all be willing to attempt it. And I GUARENTEE you that will NOT be the case. 

On 1/22/2023 at 9:16 PM, markb57 said:

Not only the lives of people fighting for food and heating fuel but the souls of the men and women who would attempt to enforce such a thing.

Even if Brandon called in support from his Chinese friends to help the results would be the 

same, a bloodbath in the streets. 

• Upvote 3