Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:44 PM CST - 1/21/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  I feel in my heart this is coming. It's almost a no-brainer. I don't know when. I don't know how, well at least 1 to 1 when it leaves the country.

Sheila  [Nader said) ..."they can now send money electronically and internationally just this week. From France to Iraq with no problem" …Is this a sign?] I absolutely believe that is a sign. I hear a delegation from Iraq has been here a week to work on putting the rate live in the system. And we have been over there in Iraq working on the rate to go live there as well. I hear the rate will be live on the 29th.  ...You cannot trade on the NASDAQ with the ISX without having a rate. And that is the whole purpose of the delegation being over here...and at this point nobody should believe this won't happen until 2024…. Pay attention…we are all at the right place at the right time... It appears we have a female MarkZ - she appears to have inside contacts and "hears" things from special sources. Well, I hope she is right..! RON 

Samson  Article: "The Iraqi dinar pays the price.. Washington cuts off the dollar smuggling route to Iran" Putting a halt to Stealing USD.

:tiphat:WOW Everybody is talking about the IQD..! RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

There is no doubt in my mind it is time to pay attention.   The Dinar will go digital and I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone get some kind of universal income in Iraq.  I also believe everyone will have a short period of time to turn in their paper.  I just hope we get that opportunity.  It may be a short window of opportunity, like maybe 90 days.   

The money transfer between Iraq and France was probably the Crypto XLM or XRP.  I know from my Crypto studies that Iraq has been signed up to use Ripple and the token they use is XRP..  There are only 3 cross border payment Crypto's that I know of and they are XLM, XDC, and XRP.  They are all ISO 20022 compliant and they are already being used (tested) all over the world.  When that switch gets flipped on the new Quantum Financial System will be in play and everything will change forever.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

There is no doubt in my mind it is time to pay attention.   The Dinar will go digital and I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone get some kind of universal income in Iraq.  I also believe everyone will have a short period of time to turn in their paper.  I just hope we get that opportunity.  It may be a short window of opportunity, like maybe 90 days.   

The money transfer between Iraq and France was probably the Crypto XLM or XRP.  I know from my Crypto studies that Iraq has been signed up to use Ripple and the token they use is XRP..  There are only 3 cross border payment Crypto's that I know of and they are XLM, XDC, and XRP.  They are all ISO 20022 compliant and they are already being used (tested) all over the world.  When that switch gets flipped on the new Quantum Financial System will be in play and everything will change forever.  

It's likely down the road polysign will play a major role as well.....still private equity.....CL 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Polysign will be the Fort Knox of Crypto from what I've read.  I believe it's mostly for Central Banks, Big Banks, large Corporations, and very high wealth individuals as a place to custodial their Crypto in a very secure and safe Vault.   BTW, George Soros is a major investor so that probably means WEF.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

U dropped some good knowledge! Always enjoy you and @coorslite21input👍

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the excellent "WOW" post Pitcher...Blessings - RON 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Sorry Pitcher don’t believe this at all….governments will not use crypto platforms for transactions they will have their own…xlm and xrp can’t even explain how they back the crypto with gold! And settle  transactions? 

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Sorry Pitcher don’t believe this at all….governments will not use crypto platforms for transactions they will have their own…xlm and xrp can’t even explain how they back the crypto with gold! And settle  transactions? 

Western Governments at this time don't control the the Worlds finances. The US Governments finances are controlled by the Federal Reserve which is down line  from the IMF...World Bank and BIS. That would be your tax dollars.

The establishment has a history of screwing things up. They cannot fix this problem by kicking the can down the road with the creation of CBDC's.

You are right about Tether....and source out who created that one.... 

The SEC has spent 2 years in the courts trying to decide if Ripple/XRP is a security....that's a whole lot of foolery....I don't believe the establishment has the tools in their tool box to fix the problem, nor the good will towards the everyday hard working man to get it right.

I believe everything will shake out soon. 

I have zero faith that the establishment has the answers to the problems.

JMO.   CL

(BTW.....your comments on XLM....XRP ....and Gold are very telling on your lack of knowledge on this subject) 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Screwball I love 96% of the stuff you post and add but do more research on xrp and Xlm. Whether the good guys or bad guys control the future system, it’s part of the infrastructure or plumbing of the new financial system. The technology is neutral. It’s who controls the on ramps and off ramps to fiat/cbdcs that could be the problem. 

After seeing the FTX debacle and the fact that Gensler who has been telling crypto companies to come and in and talk, meanwhile they’re in the middle of a lawsuit with Ripple who have been transparent and asked for guidance for over a decade, tells me who they are scared of! Like CL21 says they can’t keep kicking the can down the road, the lawsuit against Ripple is a delay tactic to either create they’re own system(they are years behind) or to position their buddies in Wall Street to hedge before xrp takes over the new financial system. Just my two cents…. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, screwball said:

It’s ok screwball.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.   I believe CL and NEPats have answered you and given you some things to think about.   Look at the board of Ripple and I believe you will see that our Government is very much involved.   You are correct in saying Blockchain Technology will be used and it’s really just an extension of the Tech Revolution of 20 years ago.   Companies like Quant, Ripple, Stellar, and R-3 are transforming the Banking Industry much like Microsoft, Google, Amazon and so many other companies changed everything 25 years ago.   Governments all over the world are incorporating the blockchain technology of the companies I listed above much like they did with Microsoft, Google, Amazon, etc years ago.   

I would love to have you come over to the VIP section and join our discussion of Crypto Currencies.  There are a number of us who share research, ideas and thoughts on this subject daily.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Polysign will be the Fort Knox of Crypto from what I've read.  I believe it's mostly for Central Banks, Big Banks, large Corporations, and very high wealth individuals as a place to custodial their Crypto in a very secure and safe Vault.   BTW, George Soros is a major investor so that probably means WEF.  

Yes Soros.....the clown who made $1 billion in a day by shorting the Sterling pound in the mid 90's....

You can track most of his interest in blockchain here, by what he has invested in.

Yes.....Polysign as well....

CL

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/soros-fund-management

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Western Governments at this time don't control the the Worlds finances. The US Governments finances are controlled by the Federal Reserve which is down line  from the IMF...World Bank and BIS. That would be your tax dollars.

The establishment has a history of screwing things up. They cannot fix this problem by kicking the can down the road with the creation of CBDC's.

You are right about Tether....and source out who created that one.... 

The SEC has spent 2 years in the courts trying to decide if Ripple/XRP is a security....that's a whole lot of foolery....I don't believe the establishment has the tools in their tool box to fix the problem, nor the good will towards the everyday hard working man to get it right.

I believe everything will shake out soon. 

I have zero faith that the establishment has the answers to the problems.

JMO.   CL

(BTW.....your comments on XLM....XRP ....and Gold are very telling on your lack of knowledge on this subject) 

thanks we will see. unfortunately i know a lot about gold backed crypto because i hired a team to look at building one, one that was linked to oil and other assets. I have mad more money and lost more money than most have ever made, even have my own crypto....its clear that you dont know a lot because you cant back a crpto with gold, without being able to settle transactions and being able to burn and mint and link that to real time sales of gold. 

18 minutes ago, screwball said:

thanks we will see. unfortunately i know a lot about gold backed crypto because i hired a team to look at building one, one that was linked to oil and other assets. I have mad more money and lost more money than most have ever made, even have my own crypto....its clear that you dont know a lot because you cant back a crpto with gold, without being able to settle transactions and being able to burn and mint and link that to real time sales of gold. 

Many things to answer here...but

Let me just wish you luck..

As to my successes....failures, or lack of crypto knowledge....well, I've done alright.

You mentioned the crypto  backed by gold....I only responded.....

Good luck...   CL

• Upvote 1