Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Chat: GET TEAM - 8/30/10

ronscarpa

August 30, 2010 · Posted in DDT CHATS/POSTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[terryk] we are all on pins and needles i guess

[terryk] they are all thinking Tuesday

[naturalmoney] faylynne I was told by a little bird that we were in for a wild ride starting tonight and this is going down this week.

[naturalmoney] peg I don’t know who Honeypaws souce, but it lines up with hers. My intel is from different parts of the world.

[sweetvirgodinar] naturalmoney do you have sources as well?.

[naturalmoney] smallfarmer you never know about intel however, it came from several parts of the world all singing the same song.

[naturalmoney] sweetvirgodinar several

[naturalmoney] lukester several parts of the world are singing the same song, Monday, Tuesday and it will be this week.

It will be interesting to see what tonight holds!

[sweetvirgodinar] naturalmoney sorry for not replying sooner , what are your sources saying if you don’t mind me asking?

[Cessie] sweetvirgodinar She has 20 sources on the ground all saying same thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[naturalmoney] faylynne I was told by a little bird that we were in for a wild ride starting tonight and this is going down this week.

[naturalmoney] peg I don’t know who Honeypaws souce, but it lines up with hers. My intel is from different parts of the world.

[naturalmoney] smallfarmer you never know about intel however, it came from several parts of the world all singing the same song.

[naturalmoney] lukester several parts of the world are singing the same song, Monday, Tuesday and it will be this week.

[sweetvirgodinar] naturalmoney sorry for not replying sooner , what are your sources saying if you don’t mind me asking?

[Cessie] sweetvirgodinar She has 20 sources on the ground all saying same thing.

Does anybody really believe any of this? What a joke.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who let the kids out WHO!! WHO!!!

Does your mommy or daddy know you are sneaking on the computer again

.Better hurry and get back in bed

You can always tell who the kids are When you are playing a grown-up game

I believe this RV will happen

WE have good jntel from alot of people on this site

The TerryK : GET TEAM is not one of them

GO RV

Not only is TK full of it, but my wife was on their chat room watching the BS fly a few days ago, when things really got crazy. Someone called him out on all of the times he's been wrong, and TK cussed him out royally, then banned him. Another member told TK that there was no reason to speak to people that way, and he went off on her. The free-for-all got so out of hand that 5 mods quit!

Why does anyone listen to him? Entertainment value... :lol: