Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 11:00 PM CST - 2/03/2022

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... Especially if it comes from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

Sandy Ingram  Iraq is still under sanctions and has an ongoing agreement with the U.S. government.

BobTheTaxMan  The [Modern day] IQD...replaced the previous currency that once had a value of $3.75 (that was an inflated price that was brought into play by Saddam. It wasn't justifiable and reality price)... [The IQD now] is considered to be under a managed float with little change in the value for the last two decades.  The value is small at this point in time.  The CBI...in recent years have stated they could support a $1.17...

Henig  Article: "Economic: Reducing the price of the dollar outside the ability of the government and the central bank"  IMO: This article is in the category of FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt. By saying that there's nothing anyone in Iraq can do about their own currency, they spread a feeling of hopelessness among the Iraqi people--and among investors in the Dinar. When investors feel hopeless, they start looking for the exits. That's the point of stories like this...This is an intentional strategy. Recognize and understand.

And NOW, for our :jester: Mark's latest dribble of :bs:

MarkZ  Article: "Iraq dinar plunges to a new low despite the government measures.” They are under pressure …and imo the Iraqi people are more than a little frustrated because they were expecting the change in the dinar value to have happened already.

MarkZ  There is still zero negative news…I did get a little news out of Iraq…I got a big chuckle when I said “Hey, people are very concerned that isn’t going to go until 2024.”  I have a great contact over there in  the finance ministry…and he told me there is no way they are waiting. He said “If the rest of the world isn’t ready …you could absolutely expect them to at least do a NEER (Nominal Effective Exchange Rate of about $1.60). This would be nice, IF it were true..! Just more of Mark's nonsense...IMO..!

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

[The IQD now] is considered to be under a managed float with little change in the value for the last two decades.  The value is small at this point in time.  The CBI...in recent years have stated they could support system" rel="">support a $1.17...

100% remember the rate that was listed on their website for contracts and tendering purposes....

• Upvote 3

Basically 1 week left in January 2023! With nothing happening with the IQD! As we quickly approach the end of the 1st quarter! Hopefully something will happen here in our window of opportunity! For some reason or another, it sure feels and acts like we are in the same play just different actors and a year further down the road! I’m still hoping we have a chance for a change in the value of the IQD! JMHO!🤠

• Upvote 2