Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The State Administration agrees to pass three laws during the current semester

keylime

2 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Although this is positive news, I would love to see the oil & gas law passed prior to or with the budget. This would get me a little excited. Time will tell.....& the budget opening will tell all, to what we can expect this year imo

Same. They've used the budget allocations as a work around to not have the hcl for years. Every year dinarland celebrates the hcl is in the budget when in fact its not. Its seems like this year theyre saying the right things and at least saying for now that they donet need to fight over the budget because the oil and gas law supersedes it. If we see them start to fight over the budget allocations and put that in parliament without the hcl Id say this is hot air. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Danishere4news2 said:

Although this is positive news, I would love to see the oil & gas law passed prior to or with the budget. This would get me a little excited. Time will tell.....& the budget opening will tell all, to what we can expect this year imo

there was another article saying that they would vote and pass both together!😀

• Upvote 8
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Danishere4news2 said:

I have been excited for days...never have there been so many indicators!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

I agree that this time around seems to be much more focus & progress. I just hope & pray that this is our year. After 18+ years I am ready for this ride to end & NEVER think about Iraq EVER again.  😄

yep....I have stocks and may be in this for the long haul! 😂

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The State Administration agrees to pass three laws during the current semester
2 hours ago, screwball said:

yep....I have stocks and may be in this for the long haul! 😂

AM has mentioned he will have post rv investments in Iraq for any VIP members interested. It would still be good to hear his 2 cents  on everything taking place as of late 

• Upvote 6