Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Hope Against Hope, He Believed * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 1/16/2023

ronscarpa

January 16, 2023

In Hope Against Hope, He Believed

As opposed to a teaching for today’s post, I’m going to share from my heart regarding the current condition and future of America.

First of all, I’m as convinced as I’ve ever been that we will see a sweeping revival and reformation in our nation. This includes the restoration of our God-given assignment to the nations of the world. These things - revival, reformation, and restoration - are what the statement “America shall be saved” means to me. My first allegiance is to the Kingdom of God, not the United States, and always will be. However, I do love America with what I am confident is a God-given love. I believe wholeheartedly in His calling to this nation and in the Judeo-Christian ideals upon which we were founded. I also have a natural love for America - it is appropriate to love and honor one’s homeland. I see no contradiction between my patriotic love for America and my first love, God; to me, they are completely compatible.

Having said this, I am not in denial of America's backsliding and of our great need. Without the aforementioned reviving, we would no doubt perish, at least spiritually, and forfeit our destiny. Nothing else can possibly save our nation.

Like many of you, I am angry over America’s condition, at times, but I also grieve deeply over it, and am very embarrassed.

Who would have thought a generation ago that the primary battle of our time would be over the legality of killing babies in the womb (and even the survivors of this cruelty)? Add to this the harvesting and selling of their body parts, and one can only weep. What have we become?

Who would have believed that our government would one day tell parents they had no right to know what the state was teaching their children, much less doing to their childrens’ bodies? Sterilization and mutilation!? Are you serious? It is insidious, insane, and should be criminal.

Who would have believed America’s leaders would sanction half-nude perverts dancing for kindergartners while rubbing their crotch? Our President, Vice President, former Speaker of the House, Senate Majority Leader, and the members of their Party in Congress have no problem with this. If they do, they certainly haven’t said so.

Who would have believed that our once great America would be led by a senile man who can barely communicate, habitual liars in Congress, and Supreme Court Justices who claim that defining the difference between a man and a woman was too difficult for them? Men now wear dresses to the President’s Cabinet meetings.

Who would have believed that our government would one day lead us into debt to the tune of TRILLIONS of dollars, while continuing to take billions of our hard-earned dollars for foolish projects and personal gain? How narcissistic do leaders have to be to vote for the creation of buildings and trails bearing their name, while millions of Americans must choose between heat, medicine, or food?

How self-absorbed and addicted to power must leaders become to prioritize future votes - through open borders - over the lives of a hundred thousand young people killed annually by fentanyl? They could end this tragedy almost overnight if they wanted to. Trump had it reduced drastically by controlling the border. The sad truth is that those in charge care more about votes than they do these young lives. Their hesitation to even talk about these immeasurable losses - how often do you hear them bring it up? - betrays their priorities.

How deceived must a people become to believe Marxism could succeed…to be okay with a leader of our military who is more loyal to Chinese leaders than our own President…to believe a “woke” but weak military is acceptable in today’s world, that anything but strength could guarantee peace…that anarchy and violence now trumps law and order…and that police are bad while criminals are victims?

As much as we don’t like it, God did us a huge favor in 2020 by allowing this evil to be exposed. The truth is that the swamp is far deeper and larger than any of us realized. The muck and mire are putrid. Evil, corruption, and depravity rule our nation. America is lost - hopelessly lost. We are past the point of a human solution, certainly of a political one. No program, law, government, political party, or educational plan can heal America. These things can one day reform and will be essential, but they cannot generate a rebirth.

We needed to see our true condition. The word repentance is rooted in the concept of seeing and understanding clearly, of coming into increased and accurate knowledge. Repentance is more than a simple decision to choose a different direction. Americans needed to know how far we had fallen and that no President, Party, or plan could fix our nation. We must have a great awakening.

Please don’t hear that as a suggestion to back off or relent in your governmental, educational, or practical efforts. We must NOT do that! Hear this only as a plea to pray as never before. Ask for revival. Decree change and the coming of Christ’s Kingdom rule. Be His Ekklesia! Things may get a little worse, naturally speaking, before they get better. Spiritually, however, we are gaining ground and momentum. Christ’s Kingdom is increasing, just as He said it would, and HE WILL PREVAIL.

“...God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist. In hope against hope he [Abraham] believed, so that he might become a father of many nations according to that which had been spoken, ‘So shall your descendants be.’ Without becoming weak in faith he contemplated his own body, now as good as dead since he was about a hundred years old, and the deadness of Sarah’s womb; yet, with respect to the promise of God, he did not waver in unbelief but grew strong in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what God had promised, He was able also to perform.” (Romans 4:17-21 NASB)

I want to end by saying that I wish no harm to any person or group of people - nor do those of you who join me on these posts. We sincerely love and pray for the salvation of all. Our battle is spiritual and our enemies are satan and his spiritual forces. And we overcome evil with good.

Pray with me:

Father, we intercede today for this apostate nation. We have wandered far from You. Yet, we are confident that Your mercies endure forever and that mercy is our currency. Your love knows no end. Heal this land, we pray.

We declare life over the dry bones of America, and we prophesy to the wind of Holy Spirit: blow! We boldly proclaim that the doors of wickedness, destruction, perversion and darkness are closing. We declare and decree that the exposing of evil will continue. And we decree that America shall be saved and participate in earth‘s greatest revival.

We ask for encouragement to intercessors and spiritual laborers throughout our land. Strengthen them. Renew their strength. Keep their faith strong, may they never give up. Infuse them with great zeal and perseverance. We pray these things in the mighty name of Jesus, the Lord of the harvest. Amen.

Our decree:

We decree that the dry bones will live again.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

• Like 1