Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Early Morning Opinions - 8:55 AM CST - 1/15/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Community comment: "A float is never tied into a date because it's floating. A float has a starting date, and that's what we're looking for next.

Mnt Goat   ...the corruption in Iraq is affecting the reinstatement of the dinar...it is my full belief that we will not see the RV we are looking for until the corruption in Iraq is dealt with...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ronscarpa said:
2 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Mnt Goat   ...the corruption in Iraq is affecting the reinstatement of the dinar...it is my full belief that we will not see the RV we are looking for until the corruption in Iraq is dealt with...:tiphat:

Good luck in dealing with corruption in Iraq.

There will always be corruption in Iraq.

It's the way they do business in Iraq.

It's embedded in their culture.

Nothing gets done without payola.

Anybody that spent any timer in the Middle East knows the full meal deal.  IMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Well if what this Mtg Goats says no RV until after the corruption is dealt with then it would be several years before any corruption dealt with. The Prime Ministers whole party are corrupt of which I think this PM falls in same as his party. Maybe once they die out might clean up the corruption several years down the road. I have said a long time ago that corruption in Iraq needs taken care of before any type of RV. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Community comment: "A float is never tied into a date because it's floating. A float has a starting date, and that's what we're looking for next.

Mnt Goat   ...the corruption in Iraq is affecting the reinstatement of the dinar...it is my full belief that we will not see the RV we are looking for until the corruption in Iraq is dealt with...

:tiphat:

Corruption is everywhere…. We live in the most corrupt nation in the world….🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Good luck in dealing with corruption in Iraq.

There will always be corruption in Iraq.

It's the way they do business in Iraq.

It's embedded in their culture.

Nothing gets done without payola.

Anybody that spent any timer in the Middle East knows the full meal deal.  IMHO.

Exactly ....................

Just sayin' ...........

Semper Fi :salute:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

I'm not exactly sure what this means , but Iraqi Stock exchange posted these numbers . They stuck out because they were huge relative to other numbers.   Banking Sector ,number of trades  651 , trading volume  {iqdmn} 17034 , share in total volume , %75.7  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1