Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinion @ 5:05 PM CST - 1/13/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Henig  Article: "Including Iraq..Three countries will record the highest economic growth in 2023" Quote: "Despite the decline in the economic growth of the Arab countries, the bank stated that "Egypt, the UAE and Iraq have the highest economic growth rate among the other Arab countries during the year 2023, as their growth is expected to exceed 4%, while the growth rate of the rest of the Arab countries will decrease to less than 4%.:twothumbs:

Frank26  The budget waits for the new exchange rate.  The exchange rate waits for no one. Everything, the contracts, investors, monetary reform of new currency, citizens, you, everybody, waits for the new exchange rate. The new exchange rate is primed and ready. Because of the fact that they told them they're going to give it to them...in my deep heart I feel that the meetings that occurred between [ Walkingstick's] #1 and #2 [bank friends' banks] gave all the next steps..

Pimpy   Article: "Dollar prices fall in Baghdad and Erbil"  This is the direction you want it to go into.  When you hear the dollar is falling against the dinar that's what you want to hear. Quote: "...Baghdad recorded this morning 1572 dinars for every one dollar.."  It was up to 1600.  Now it's not much of a change but at least it's going in the right direction...the fact that the dollar is losing a little bit of ground is not surprising.  It goes up and down like that so don't get too excited. I mean be happy about it, but like everything else we're looking for consistency...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  The budget waits for the new exchange rate.  The exchange rate waits for no one. Everything, the contracts, investors, monetary reform of new currency, citizens, you, everybody, waits for the new exchange rate. The new exchange rate is primed and ready. Because of the fact that they told them they're going to give it to them...in my deep heart I feel that the meetings that occurred between [ Walkingstick's] #1 and #2 [bank friends' banks] gave all the next steps..:tiphat:

Now wait a minute Frankie...

Didn't you just say the other day, the exchange rate RV-RI is in the 2023 Budget.

Someone correct me if I misquoted Frankie.

• Upvote 3

Henig  Article: "Including Iraq..Three countries will record the highest economic growth in 2023" Quote: "Despite the decline in the economic growth of the Arab countries, the bank stated that "Egypt, the UAE and Iraq have the highest economic growth rate among the other Arab countries during the year 2023, as their growth is expected to exceed 4%, while the growth rate of the rest of the Arab countries will decrease to less than 4%.:twothumbs:

Grouping Iraq in with the UAE is a far stretch. Take a look at Dubai's skyline over the past 20 years and you will notice it has quadrupled.  Their commerce is spreading  like crazy and they pay their citizens a portion of what they bring in from their oil revenues.  Iraq has a starving population and it has been in a standstill mode for the past 20 years.  They have brought in a lot of oil revenue, but it has not been to the benefit of their citizens.  How can they expect to succeed in commerce until they spread the wealth around?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Danishere4news2 said:

No need for correction. Frank changes his stories daily

This made me think of the numerous people who would quote Frank exactly, he then claimed they misunderstood him. Ultimately it caused an argument which he then banned them from his site. He is the only one you can quote exactly & he will deny it.

• Thanks 1

i wont judge frank, but i remember him from years back, he reminds me of the preachers for prosperity and his words are always behind from my bible, king james! i wish him best and i pray he inters the kingdom of my father! judge not, im trying lord! forgive me! be blessed people!

• Upvote 2

i am a man ! old! i watched my dear old dad leave this eath loving GOD!  in the 60,s we ate bread and gravy and tomatoes if they were in season and potatoes, dont ask about coats for winter, they came years later with yard sells! oh im not crying and dont wont help! PRAISE GOD! I ONLY WORRY ABOUT OUR COUNTRY! AND TRUTH AND THE KIDS THAT WILL PAY FOR OUR SINS!   LORD HAVE MERCY AND WAKE THE PEOPLE UP, AND PLEASE TAKE ME INTO YOUR KINDOM!   I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH GODS SPEED FOR THE IRAQ DINAR AND YOUR FAMILYS , IM OLD AND TIRED!  BE BLESSED!  OLD TIM!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1