Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Agreeing with the Voice of God * Dutch Sheets & Jane Hamon * GiveHIM15 * 1/13/2023 - Instruction

ronscarpa

• 7 min read

January 13, 2023

Agreeing with the Voice of God

I am concluding this week’s teaching on the power of Spirit-led decrees with a short teaching from Jane Hamon’s book Declarations for Breakthrough: Agreeing with the Voice of God.

Tom and Jane Hamon are among the prophetic voices I trust most. They are also great teachers and authors. The insights Jane shares are part of the ongoing revelation Holy Spirit is bringing forth as He builds Christ’s Ekklesia on the earth.

Jane says...

“Do you want to supercharge your prayer life? Do you need a greater strategy for what to do when you hear God speak? I believe that understanding the biblical concept of declarations and decrees will take each of us to a greater place of effectiveness in advancing the Kingdom of God and bringing awakening into our land."

“I love the voice of God. When He speaks, things change. As a matter of fact, I believe one word from God can change anything and everything. When we agree with the voice of God and verbalize what He is saying, we are releasing power to shift heaven and earth and change our circumstances. These authoritative, spiritually empowered decrees have the capacity to bring breakthroughs and initiate change."

“Decrees have been used for thousands of years by governments as a means to deliver judgments, laws, and orders with the expectation that they will be carried out. Esther, Ezra, and Daniel are books about decrees being issued that changed the course of history. Such is the governmental, Kingdom power God has put into the mouths of His people as we decree what He says!"

Decree the Abundance of Rain

“My husband, Tom, and I were ministering in Edmonton, Canada, during a time when they were experiencing one of the most severe droughts in modern history. Because I always check the weather forecasts before arriving in a new city, I knew there were no weather patterns indicating they could expect relief. But the first night of our conference, in the middle of my message, I suddenly heard the Lord tell me to decree that the heavens be opened, and release the sound of abundance of rain. I prophesied what I had heard the Lord say, directed the people to shout for joy in response to the word of the Lord, and we pointed our fingers toward the sky while decreeing an abundance of rain."

“Fifteen minutes later, I noticed someone come in the back door and whisper to their family members. Those individuals got up and left the service. Soon others came in and whispered to their friends and families; again, those individuals got up and left. This was becoming disruptive, so I paused in my ministry and asked what was causing people to leave the service." 

“With big smiles on their faces, people began to shout, ‘It’s raining! It’s raining!’ "

“We ran quickly to the doors and saw that all those who had left the service were in the parking lot dancing in the rain. Pretty soon, the whole congregation was dancing and declaring, ‘The drought is over! The drought is over!’ "

“When watching the weather report that night on the local news, we were amused to see that the meteorologists were perplexed, commenting that they had not seen the rain coming. It seemed to come out of nowhere. It rained the whole week we were there."

“Clearly, God shifted the atmosphere over Edmonton and brought an open heaven through the power of the decree."

Jesus Taught the Power of the Decree

“Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus demonstrated the power of the spoken decree. He told His disciples, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you’ (Matthew 17:20, emphasis added)."

“When Christ ministered healing and breakthrough to people, He never actually prayed for them to be healed; rather, He released declarations of breakthrough, saying things like, ‘Stretch out your hand;’ ‘Be made whole;’ ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk.’ Jesus raised the dead by making decrees: ‘Lazarus, come forth!’ In the situation with Jairus’ daughter, He said, ‘Do not weep. She is not dead; only sleeping. . . . Child, get up.’ To the dead man at Nain, Jesus decreed, ‘Young man, I say to you arise.’ To one woman who had suffered from a spirit of infirmity for twelve years, He decreed: ‘Woman, thou art loosed,’ and she was instantly delivered and healed. When He and His disciples were on a boat and a ferocious storm broke, rather than pray, Jesus made a decree: ‘Peace, be still!’ "

The Early Church—Our Example

“Jesus’ disciples learned how to use decrees to bring breakthrough to people, setting the example for all believers through the ages. When confronted by the lame man begging for alms at the Gate Beautiful, Peter made a decree that released healing: ‘I have no silver or gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk,’ (see Acts 3:6). The power behind that decree caused the lame man suddenly to jump to his feet, walking and leaping and praising God. These words rise up and walk are expressed in the Greek language’s imperative mood, which means Peter was not asking or making a suggestion, but giving a command. "

“In Acts chapter nine we read the story of Dorcas, also called Tabitha, a follower of Christ from the city of Lydda, who became very sick and died. Peter went to her and got down on his knees to pray. After doing so he turned to her dead body and decreed, ‘Tabitha, get up.’ Then she opened her eyes, looked at Peter, and sat up." 

“The apostle Paul also utilized decrees. In Acts 13:11, we read that Paul decreed blindness on Elymas the sorcerer who was hindering the Gospel from going forth. In Acts 14:10, he spoke to a lame man in a loud voice, ‘Stand up straight on your feet!’ And the man leaped up and immediately walked.”

This does not discount the importance of communing and petitioning prayer. To the contrary, Jane continues by saying, “Prayer is actually the foundation for every decree we make, for through a constant flow of communication with the Father, we are able to more clearly hear the words He would have us speak. We pray, connecting to the Father, then we decree, shifting the earth."

“We must marry the power of prayer and the authority of the decree. Prayer is our petitions, communication, and fellowship with God, while decrees are God’s words released through our voices into the earth realm to bring change."

“Job 22:28 begins by saying, ‘You will decree a thing’—not just your pastor, not just a prophet, but you shall make decrees that cause things to be established and light to shine on your way. The Hebrew word for thing (omer, Strong’s 562) means ‘the word’ or ‘the promise.’ What do we decree? We decree what God has spoken."

“Today, God is looking for believers who will stay filled with the power of Holy Spirit, so they can boldly declare His life and divine purposes—and change history.”

Pray with me:

Father, You told us in a recent dream that Communion would empower us to break satan’s hold off America. One of the reasons is that when we partake of it, we are declaring and releasing Christ’s victory over the powers of darkness. You also said the doors of demonic access into America must be closed by the apostolic decrees of the Ekklesia. We are doing both today: taking Communion together and releasing apostolic decrees.

As we take the bread, we declare our steadfast faith in the work of Christ. His body was broken for us: by His stripes, we are healed from sickness and disease; by His wounds, we are delivered from all wounds inflicted on us - spirit, soul, and body. Oppression must go as we partake of Christ’s salvation. Generational diseases must leave us. God will rise in and through us, and His enemies will scatter. (Eat the bread)

As we take the cup, we proclaim the power of the blood of Jesus over all our sins, weaknesses, bondages, and addictions. We are made new by its power. We declare that we are free from all curses and that oppression is now far from us. (Drink the juice)

We also declare that the blood of Jesus now powers our decrees over our nation. In His name:

Release these decrees with me: 

• We decree that satan’s ability to devour and destroy America will no longer be successful. We speak to his door of access and command it to close! We declare our faith in the mercy and blood of Jesus - that God has heard the repentance offered up by millions of believers on behalf of America’s sins and is healing our land. We decree that people in government and business will no longer feed our nation to the dragon through sins, compromise, and unholy alliances. We decree that their evil will be exposed, their funds will dry up, and their influence will end. We close the door to their control.

•  

• We decree that the evil pictured by Nero - violence, lust for power, tyranny, murder, persecution of the church, insane laws and edicts - will no longer rule America. We close the door to the spiritual powers causing this destruction. We close the door to the destruction of our children, our families, our homes, our cities and our nation.

• We speak to the door of promise - the door of the awakening and transformation of nations - and command you to open. We call forth revival, refreshing, remodeling, and reformation into America and the world. We prophesy to the wind of God: blow on the dry bones of America and the world. Reconnect our scattered bones, breathe life into us, and make us a great army. Salvation, healing, purpose, and destiny are in this wind - we decree its release NOW!

In the mighty name of Jesus!

You can find out more about Jane Hamon here.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

NOTE: The Dream of the three doors can be read on last week's posts.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Pow! 1