Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Creative Power of God’s Word * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 1/12/2023 - Instruction

ronscarpa

January 12, 2023

The Creative Power of God’s Word

I am constantly amazed at how many prayer meetings I attend where so little of the Word of God is implemented. The greatest weapon God has given us often goes unsheathed! If Christ, our greatest example, used the spoken Word as His number one weapon when confronted by satan himself, shouldn’t we use it regularly? And God’s Word is more than just a weapon.

The Hebrew word asah (Strongs 6213), translated “create” in the Genesis account of God creating the world, also means “to accomplish, do, or perform.” It is used in the following verses, referencing the speaking of God’s Word/s:

• “God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has he said, and will he not do [asah] it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19).

• “So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, without accomplishing [asah] what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11).

• “Then the Lord said to me, ‘You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform [asah] it’” (Jeremiah 1:12).

God’s Word “does.” God’s Word “accomplishes.” God’s Word “performs.” Yet, here is something most Christians do not consider. In each of these references, humans spoke the words God used to do, accomplish, and perform! Let that sink in. “I’m going to use My words to accomplish some things,” He said in these passages, “and I’m going to use you to speak them.” The Lord actually told Jeremiah in the first chapter of Jeremiah mentioned above, “I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the Kingdoms, to pluck up and to break down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant,” (Jeremiah 1:10). He began by saying, however, “I have put My words in your mouth,” (verse 9). The Lord followed these instructions by saying, “I am watching over My word to perform it,” (verse 12).

There is absolutely no doubt Holy Spirit was saying to Jeremiah that He was going to “accomplish” some judging, tearing down and rebuilding, and that He was going to do so through Jeremiah’s words. This - speaking words - is how authority is released!

Apart from the power of the tongue to wound people, slander, encourage, edify, etc., our words also:

• Activate our salvation (Romans 10:9)

• Release death and life (Proverbs 18:21)

• Remove mountains of adversity (Mark 11:23)

• Defeat spiritual forces (Ephesians 6:17)

• Heal the sick (Acts 3:6)

• And more.

We’re obviously not teaching that we can create (asah) physical matter with our words, but they certainly create God’s desired results in human lives and situations. And, of course, our declarations must be based on God’s word and will, agreeing with Scripture, and inspired by Holy Spirit. The literal meaning of the New Testament word for “confession” actually means “to say the same thing.” In other words, we must say what God says. We do not have carte blanche authority to command our will into anything and everything. First John 5:14-15 tells us:

“And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.”

We must find out what the Scriptures teach about situations, then make our biblical confessions and declarations accordingly. We are then “saying the same thing” God says, which honors Him and offers Holy Spirit a decree He can truly empower - a biblical declaration. This is a powerful facet of intercession. Hebrews 3:1 states that Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest of our confession (which, again, means “say the same thing”). When we speak God’s words and will on earth, He can and will back them up from heaven, just as He did for Jeremiah.

In the dream we discussed last week, God has instructed us to do this to close and open doors. We are to close doors that have been opened to demonic activity in America and open the door of awakening and transformation. Let’s do it now after this short prayer.

Pray with me:

Father, You are not a man that You should lie. What You have said You will do. Your words do not return to You void, they accomplish everything You intend them to accomplish. We agree with Your prophets who have said a great awakening, in fact, the greatest revival ever, is now coming to planet earth. We call in a billion souls and declare boldly they will come into the kingdom.

And Lord, You have shown many what You want to do in the government of America. We come into agreement with that also, declaring that America will have righteous government and the evil being propagated in Washington DC, and other parts of our nation, will fail. You will give us godly and righteous people in Congress, as judges, and in the Executive Branch of our government. We bind the evil forces that oppose this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Release these decrees with me:

• We decree that satan’s ability to devour and destroy America will no longer be successful. We speak to his door of access and command it to close! We declare our faith in the mercy and blood of Jesus - that God has heard the repentance offered up by millions of believers on behalf of America’s sins and is healing our land. We decree that people in government and business will no longer feed our nation to the dragon through sins, compromise, and unholy alliances. We decree that their evil will be exposed, their funds will dry up, and their influence will end. We close the door to their control.

• We decree that the evil pictured by Nero - violence, lust for power, tyranny, murder, persecution of the church, insane laws and edicts - will no longer rule America. We close the door to the spiritual powers causing this destruction. We close the door to the destruction of our children, our families, our homes, our cities, and our nation.

• We speak to the door of promise - the door of the awakening and transformation of nations - and command you to open. We call forth revival, refreshing, remodeling and reformation into America and the world. We prophesy to the wind of God: blow on the dry bones of America and the world. Reconnect our scattered bones, breathe life into us, and make us a great army. Salvation, healing, purpose, and destiny are in this wind - we decree its release NOW!

In the mighty name of Jesus!

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

Part of today’s post is taken from my book Essential Guide to Prayer.

• Pow! 1