Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Sudanese government obliges all of its institutions to deal in the Iraqi dinar

6ly410

The Sudanese government obliges all of its institutions to deal in the Iraqi dinar

1673294394544-810x482.jpg

2023-01-09T20:12:00.000000Z

Shafaq News / The Ministerial Council
of the Iraqi Economy took, on Monday, a number of economic decisions, including obligating
all ministries and state institutions to pay wages for goods and services in dinars.

This came, during the presidency of the Deputy Prime
Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, the meeting of the Ministerial Council for the Economy, in the presence of the Deputy
Prime Minister, Minister of Planning, the Ministers of Finance, Trade, Industry, Agriculture, Labor
and Social Affairs, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq,
and the Chairman of the Commission The National Investment Agency is an agency, and the Prime Minister's advisors for
economic and legal affairs, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency.

At the beginning of the meeting, the council discussed,
according to the statement, the draft law of the state’s general budget and the revenues and expenditures contained
therein. It also discussed the economic issues on its agenda, and took many
important economic decisions.

Among these decisions is the obligation of all ministriesand State institutions to collect the fees for goods and services in Iraqi dinars, and those from the private sector choose
to have their sales as mentioned above, provided that the CentralBank of Iraq compensates those amounts in dollars and at the official rate, in order to meet their
obligations and purchases outside Iraq.

The Ministerial Council of Economy approved the CentralBank of Iraq to contract with the Zaha Hadid Foundation to design the Central
Bank building in Nineveh Governorate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 5

29 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

1673294394544-810x482.jpg

2023-01-09T20:12:00.000000Z

Shafaq News / The Ministerial Council
of the Iraqi Economy took, on Monday, a number of economic decisions, including obligating
all ministries and state institutions to pay wages for goods and services in dinars.

This came, during the presidency of the Deputy Prime
Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, the meeting of the Ministerial Council for the Economy, in the presence of the Deputy
Prime Minister, Minister of Planning, the Ministers of Finance, Trade, Industry, Agriculture, Labor
and Social Affairs, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq,
and the Chairman of the Commission The National Investment Agency is an agency, and the Prime Minister's advisors for
economic and legal affairs, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency.

At the beginning of the meeting, the council discussed,
according to the statement, the draft law of the state’s general budget and the revenues and expenditures contained
therein. It also discussed the economic issues on its agenda, and took many
important economic decisions.

Among these decisions is the obligation of all ministriesand State institutions to collect the fees for goods and services in Iraqi dinars, and those from the private sector choose
to have their sales as mentioned above, provided that the CentralBank of Iraq compensates those amounts in dollars and at the official rate, in order to meet their

The Ministerial Council of Economy approved the CentralBank of Iraq to contract with the Zaha Hadid Foundation to design the Central
Bank building in Nineveh Governorate.

This sounds like really good news.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, tn vol said:

This sounds like really good news.

Something like “We’ll give you our toilet paper and you give us your toilet paper, and we can wipe each other’s @$$es with it”! 

I don’t know that’s what I got out of the article…. 🤣 😂

but I do however believe at some point we are going to a gold backed financial system again and a level playing field…. Some currencies will go up some will go down, hopefully we all were right. 

Just having a little fun after a long work day

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, tn vol said:

Monday, a number of economic decisions, including obligating

this along with a decision by the CBI soon as to what the USD rate will be and the also an article by a financial member saying that they are waiting on USD solution from the US Treasury says we are close to a major rate change...

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

provided that the CentralBank of Iraq compensates those amounts in dollars and at the official rate, in order to meet their

wouldnt a change in rate achieve this? wouldn't the dinar need an increase in USD purchasing power to meet their obligations?

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

NE Pats, you owe me a clean up fee.  I spewed my water all over my desk when I read your post. You are now on the non eating or drinking while reading list.  It was worth it.  😂 😂 

At least it was water and not root beer! Your wife woulda been pissed it was all over the cream carpet! Cheers bro

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

“The issuance of the new denomination is a procedure to modify the structure of banknotes and introduce an intermediate denomination that facilitates daily transactions, reduce the presence of old versions of currency denominations in circulation, and adopt modern security specifications in designing the denomination.”

Are they taking about the Lower denomination notes or the 20,000 note?

Go LD

Go stronger dinar

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Are they taking about the Lower denomination notes or the 20,000 note

Personally, I think the 20K note is a red herring. Look here, don't look there ...........

The lower denominations have already been printed ..................

Just sayin' ................

Semper Fi :salute: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, screwball said:

could be talking about old versions of notes with three zeros??? i updated mine to latest??? 

I was thinking that too, except why would they be talking about a new 20,000 note. Im sure if they do change the value they will be probably use the 20,000 like a 20.00 bill.  Who knows just more talk.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, screwball said:

could be talking about old versions of notes with three zeros??? i updated mine to latest??? 

What?????  You updated yours?  Mine are all 25,000 and 10,000 notes.  Are they not good anymore?  I didn't know about updating them.  Should I update them?  Where can I do that?  Is it too late?

Now I'm stressed!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, screwball said:

screwball you posses 25k notes without 3 zeros as in 25,000 or just 25k notes with the updated security features