Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Afternoon Opinions 5:30 PM CST - 1/04/2022

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Walkingstick  The insane reserves the CBI keeps talking about that is what's going to allow the IQD to be asset backed.  It's not just oil.  It's all of their resourses. That's what makes this currency have so much potential and everybody wants it. It's amazing.  

Frank26  Question: "If Iraq keeps accumulating reserves why do they need to revalue?" Because the reserves are not a countries currency.  The reserves are a combination of many other countries' currencies and assets and gold and whatever.  The currency is what needs value not the assets. The assets add value/gives value to that which does not have value.

Clare  Article: "Central Bank: Hard currency reserves amounted to more than $99 billion" Quote: "The rise in reserves is a positive indicator for the Iraqi government and the central bank for the stability of the exchange rate and the local currency"

Nader From The Mid East   For now nothing's happening. They keep talking about it but...IMO it's gonna take time.  I don't think they're ready.  I don't think the budget has a rate in it.  Even if it has a rate in it it's gonna go back to 1160.  Even if it floats it's not gonna gain values that quick because the currency is too big...

Pimpy  There's still a lot of stress happening over the exchange rate and it's not what people think.  I'm hearing all kinds of rumors out there that people are saying they're fighting over the exchange rate increase to the original rate of $3.22.  That's not true.  It's not true at all...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The big news is we finally heard news on when the budget will be in parliament... FRANK: That's wonderful news...I believe what Sudani is telling you...The monetary reform is moving very very quickly... FIREFLY: Yes, within 2 weeks it will be inside  parliament. FRANK: If they truly stick to the schedule of two weeks then my trifecta might actually happen around that time - a seated/announced government, an announced and open budget for 2023 and a new exchange rate with new small category notes to match it...

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3

• ronscarpa changed the title to Wedesday Afternoon Opinions 5:30 PM CST - 1/04/2022
11 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Walkingstick  The insane reserves the CBI keeps talking about that is what's going to allow the IQD to be asset backed.  It's not just oil.  It's all of their resourses. That's what makes this currency have so much potential and everybody wants it. It's amazing.  

Just throwing this bit of info out that some may not be aware of. Frank was caught at least one time pretending to be WS, he even admitted in doing so & he also stated he has & continues to do so. Now some may ask why Frank does this....it's quite simple, Frank knows that what WS has to say has more weight than what Frank could ever say. Unfortunately with what I stated above, no one can ever be certain if it is actually WS or not. With that said, the WS post does not sound like WS......it is likely Frank posing as WS again.

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1