Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 Mineral STOPS Plaquing (Clogged Arteries) in Heart & Arteries | Dr. Mandell

Thanks Mark.  I take 400 mg of Magnesium Citrate every night.  Walnuts, mushrooms, spinach, and salmon are staples in my diet.  I like Dr Mandrel along with Dr Berg, SugarMD, Mark Hyman MD, Dr Gundry, and Dr Eckberg. These doctors are up to date on research in nutrition, fitness, and well being.  Dr Eckberg is very interesting and very good.   I got serious about my health years ago but by watching these doctors on YouTube I feel like I am in my 30’s.  I’m 70 and have more energy and zest for life than when I was in my 40’s.  There is nothing more precious than your health.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Mark.  I take 400 mg of Magnesium Citrate every night.  Walnuts, mushrooms, spinach, and salmon are staples in my diet.  I like Dr Mandrel along with Dr Berg, SugarMD, Mark Hyman MD, Dr Gundry, and Dr Eckberg. These doctors are up to date on research in nutrition, fitness, and well being.  Dr Eckberg is very interesting and very good.   I got serious about my health years ago but by watching these doctors on YouTube I feel like I am in my 30’s.  I’m 70 and have more energy and zest for life than when I was in my 40’s.  There is nothing more precious than your health.  

I just turned 60.  Was told in 2016 that I needed bypass surgery and the cardiologist said he wouldn't do the surgery if I wasn't going to be taking cholesterol medications.  Haven't seen him since. :lol:  

I know you know this, but there is nothing more precious than the Blood of Jesus!  Nothing but the blood!  Can I get an amen someone!?!? :lol:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Amen!

Curious to know if this would be beneficial for individuals with white matter disease of the brain, lesions or MS pt's.

Since it is helpful in blood flow to the Heart maybe beneficial to Brain tissue. Interesting. I see a lot of problems related to white mattes disease on MRI Imaging I do on patients Brains. Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I'll just drop this here seeing as how it is health related. It is about 1 and 1/2 hours long but Damn sure well worth the time. Conspiracy theory? Perhaps but when you follow the Gov links they give you and see what is really going on, well you decide for yourself.

Sorry guys, overlooked the link, Damn what an idiot!!! I amaze myself sometimes!!

https://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2023/01/huge-evidence-of-pharmas-use-of-snake-venom-biblical-precedence-with-devil-in-details-2540845.html

• Upvote 1