Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions - 5:50 PM CST - 1/03/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... Especially if it comes from Mark or Ray ... :twothumbs: RON 

Nader From The Mid East  In My opinion the country can be fixed - yes.  The dinar can goes up yes...[but] people all over the world are holding 70 trillion dinars in their hands. Cash.  ...Some of you own 1 million...10 million...50 million...IMO as long as we have too much cash...the dinar is not gonna gain value...Who are these people..? Not that much owned by ordinary people like us - Several countries, Banks maybe, Maliki & his ilk, Globalist millionairs, but I believe the CBI has a pretty good handle on where. 

Militia Man  Article: "International Standards in Banking with the CBI" Quote: "facilitate the movement of banking transactions and trade exchange in accordance with international standards."  What is not to like about this? Not only is the USA involved, China is too. Don't forget that China has been added to the IMF SDR basket, first to be added in 50 years. So it is not surprising that China would be involved in some shape of form with Iraq.

MarkZ   Many articles out showing Iraq is positioned to move into the world scene. Have you ever seen a country move onto the world scene as an economic powerhouse that has a currency worth nothing???  Well there isn’t one.

KandG  Article: "What is meant by currency float? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Very interesting to see an article such as this - WHY would you ever talk about a float - to educate the Iraqi citizens maybe? - maybe you have just told on yourself on what you are doing?

Clare  Article: "In numbers, the central bank reserves increased by 46% of the foreign currency" Quote: "The central bank's reserves amounted to 96 billion US dollars, an annual increase of 46%, and the value of the cash currency exported increased to reach more than 84 trillion Iraqi dinars, an annual increase of 10%. %"

Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:  Banks have been open the last two days to sell dollars to citizens.  This looks good because they are collecting 3 zero notes! 

Pimpy  There are some games being played with the Iraqi dinar and it looks like Al-Sudani is looking for ways to put a stop to this.  I really think it's a cat and mouse game between America and China and Iraq's right in the middle of it.

yada   [Q? I wish I could find evidence that the dinar is no longer pegged to the US dollar but I can't. Can anyone help?]  The evidence is in front of you. The fluctuation of the dinar and dollar the past 15 days was it. It had never move this much prior to this because it wasnt, it was moving up and down. And going forward, the Float in itself is proof.

:tiphat:And now for some of MarkZ's outrageous Nonsense..!

MarkZ ..:jester:...What we are hearing from the banking side of this…I got one great message overnight that simply said “S*** has started”...I am hearing very positive things that the ball has started rolling last night…but, I don’t know what that means for us timing wise…yet.  I am getting positive feedback from meetings with no specifics... We didn’t get the smoking gun overnight we hoped for but I am not worried as we are starting to see steady progress.   Same BS as yesterday...LOL..!

:tiphat::flagsmiley:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

yada   [Q? I wish I could find evidence that the dinar is no longer pegged to the US dollar but I can't. Can anyone help?]  The evidence is in front of you. The fluctuation of the dinar and dollar the past 15 days was it. It had never move this much prior to this because it wasnt, it was moving up and down. And going forward, the Float in itself is proof.

NOTE: As far as the CBI is concerned, the IQD IS STILL Pegged to the USD...RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

yada   [Q? I wish I could find evidence that the dinar is no longer pegged to the US dollar but I can't. Can anyone help?]  The evidence is in front of you. The fluctuation of the dinar and dollar the past 15 days was it. It had never move this much prior to this because it wasnt, it was moving up and down. And going forward, the Float in itself is proof.

NOTE: As far as the CBI is concerned, the IQD IS STILL Pegged to the USD...RON

Are you sure about that because I haven’t been able to get on the CBI.iq site all day so far except once and when it did get in it was all in gibberish Iraqi and a hot mess!! Lol

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Are you sure about that because I haven’t been able to get on the CBI.iq site all day so far except once and when it did get in it was all in gibberish Iraqi and a hot mess!! Lol

YES ... Absolutely..!  I've posted tomorrows Auction results.

• Pow! 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nader From The Mid East The dinar can goes up yes...[but] people all over the world are holding 70 trillion dinars in their hands. Cash.  ...Some of you own 1 million...10 million...50 million...IMO as long as we have too much cash...the dinar is not gonna gain value.

MarkZ .“S*** has started”...I am hearing very positive things that the ball has started rolling last night...

Nader : hey Nader. So , Are you saying that dinar can't RV because the people are holding 70 trillion dinars in their hands worldwide? Just wonder, Where did you get the info from and how did you know about 70 trillion dinars? Did the CBI tell you directly about that number " 70 trillion dinars "? By the way , how much dinars have you been holding it now?

MarkZ : who told you that the ball has started rolling last night? Who did you get the info from? Mr. Pimp or kaperoni or frankie chatting to each other?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

The dinar can goes up yes...[but] people all over the world are holding 70 trillion dinars in their hands. Cash.  ...Some of you own 1 million...10 million...50 million...IMO as long as we have too much cash...the dinar is not gonna gain value

Who actually owns all this Dinar?…countries? banks? No one knows 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:47 PM, Sage449 said:

Where did the $70 trillion held world wide come from? That's a new number being thrown out, never been that big. Even at a penny thats $700 billion if my math is correct - no promises on my math. 

Poo-roo’s are the ones that throw out these crazy numbers, and dis information on Iraq! Like I say there is no one that knows what is really going on over there! Hopefully this ride will be over soon!  🤠 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2