Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Dragon, Calamity, and A Promise (part 1 of 4) * Dutch Sheets * GiveHIM15 * 1/03/2023

ronscarpa

January 3, 2023

A Dragon, Calamity, and A Promise (part 1 of 4)

Today, I’m going to share what I believe is an important dream. It is somewhat sobering, yet ultimately very hope-filled. The dream includes 3 scenarios that present challenges and opportunities in America. It also makes clear that the praying church has the authority to determine which scenario ultimately prevails. America shall be saved, yes, but this will occur as the Ekklesia continues to listen and obey Holy Spirit. Just as Elijah birthed God’s promised rain (see 1 Kings 18), and Daniel birthed His promised restoration of Israel (see Daniel 9), the Ekklesia must birth America’s recovery, as well. We have begun this process and must continue doing so.

Paul spoke of choices in First Corinthians 16:8-9: “I will remain in Ephesus until the feast of Pentecost. There’s an amazing door of opportunity standing wide open for me to minister here, even though there are many who oppose and stand against me” (TPT). Paul was not intimidated or controlled by the opposition; he chose the opportunity - in spite of the opposition.

In Deuteronomy, God offered Israel the choice of life or death, blessings or curses (Deuteronomy 30:19). He urged them to choose life, both for themselves and their children. Our decisions have far-reaching effects. We in America are making decisions today that will determine the futures of our children and grandchildren. In his Concord Hymn, Ralph Waldo Emerson spoke of patriotic “...heroes [who] dare to die and leave their children free.”(1) May Holy Spirit give us heroic hearts that will fight for the freedom of our children.

The dream, as given to Dr. Greg Hood:

“On 12/02/2022, the Lord gave me [Greg Hood] a dream. The dream opened with Dutch and I being led by an angel up to large, iron double doors. The angel took us through them, and inside we saw three doors down the left side of the room. Each door had a combination lock with a keypad on it.

“We approached the first door, which was open slightly, allowing us to see a little of the room. Dutch reached and opened the door further so we could see more of what was inside. What we saw was unnerving - a dragon eating from a bowl that was shaped like the United States. As the bowl would become empty, men in suits replenished it.

“We stepped away from the door, and it returned back to its original position - open, but only slightly. As the angel led us away from the door, I [Greg] reached to push it fully closed, but could not move it. While motioning us toward the next door, the angel said to me, ‘You can’t close it with your hands!’

“We approached the second door, and again, it was slightly ajar. Once more, Dutch reached out and opened it fully. Inside was a movie theatre with a movie playing on the big screen. The movie was depicting spiritual darkness causing all sorts of evil - famine, communism, war, and calamity. A man was sitting in the front row of the theatre. In the dream, we knew he was Nero, the former emperor of Rome. The movie became more intense. We could see cities being overrun, homes and families being displaced. Again, as we stepped away from the doorway, the door automatically went to its original position - open slightly. As we were led away from the door, I [Greg] again reached to push the door closed, but couldn’t do so. While motioning us to move toward the next door, the angel again said to me, ‘You can’t close it with your hands!’

“The angel then led us to the third door. This door was also cracked open, but a little more than the others. As we approached it, we could hear a sound coming from inside the room. Again, Dutch opened the door fully, and as he did, we could feel powerful energy coming from inside. This energy created a strong wind that was blowing outward, then sucking inward, like a person breathing, only much stronger. The wind was so strong it was moving us backward and forward. The angel of the Lord spoke and said, ‘This is the door to awakening and the transformation of nations.’

The angel then said to Dutch, ‘These doors picture what America is now facing. They can’t be opened or closed by the hands of the prophet, but must be opened and closed by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia. Operate them with your mouth, not your hands!’

“Dutch then began speaking forcefully to the first two doors: ‘MY CODE IS 22-22, AND WITH IT I COMMAND THESE DOORS TO CLOSE, AND I DEADBOLT THEM CLOSED FOR GOOD!’ When he declared this, both doors slammed shut with powerful force, and an angel was placed at each one to ensure that it remained closed.

“Dutch then turned to the third door and declared loudly and boldly, ‘AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR DOOR. IT IS THE DOOR OF YOUR PROMISE! I CALL YOU INTO YOUR PROMISED DAY OF REFRESHING, REMODELING, AND PURPOSE! AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR DOOR OF DESTINY: THE DOOR OF AWAKENING! IT IS NOW OPEN TO YOU, AMERICA, AND WILL BE THE OPENING OF THE NATION TO AWAKENING!’

“As Dutch finished declaring this, the wind and energy in this room sucked us through the doorway. And we knew the nation had been pulled into the room of awakening!” End of dream.

Three doors. Three rooms. Three scenarios.

In dreams of this nature I represent the praying Church; actions I perform are not to be done by me alone, but by the apostolic Ekklesia.

In the first room, the dragon no doubt represents satan (Revelation 12:9). It could also represent satan in his manifestation as Leviathan (see Isaiah 27:1). I also believe the dragon could represent the Communist Party of China (not the general population) which is evil, no doubt controlled by demonic powers and is often pictured by a dragon. The dragon is seen in the dream consuming and devouring America. Satan’s desire is always to steal, kill and destroy, and he is most certainly doing much of this in America. Notice that in the dream, the door is already open, and the consuming of America has begun.

America was being fed to the dragon by men in suits. I believe they refer to some in America’s government, and also in our businesses and corporations. Unrighteous decisions being made by individuals in our government are giving satan the right to consume and devour America. And deals being made with Communist China by some in our business arena are feeding America’s assets and security to that nation.

Behind door number two was a movie showing death and destruction being observed by “Nero.” Nero was the emperor of Rome from 54 A.D. to 68 A.D. He no doubt represents evil, perhaps even insane, government. This evil emperor was an insane tyrant, a murderer who killed his own family members, and the ruler who began the persecution of Christians in Rome. Nero had them burned alive, crucified and thrown to the dogs. He was the emperor who oversaw the martyrdom of the apostles, Paul and Peter. Nero was insane, evil, and controlled by demons.(2)

Watch a video or two of drag queens dancing in apostate churches or in front of kindergarteners. Then consider the fact that they are celebrated by many in our government - some of them even honored and entertained in the White House. THIS…is a picture of Nero playing the fiddle while watching Rome burn.

Back to the dream…

All sorts of evils were being displayed on the TV screen of Room 2: communism, principalities overseeing the destruction of families and cities, war, death, and destruction. Sound familiar? Most of these things are already occurring in America. As the dream showed, the door is open and the carnage has begun.

Will America be involved in another literal war, perhaps even here on our soil? It is not clear in the dream, though this cannot be ruled out. Regardless, the instructions given to the praying Church will remain the same, which we will discuss later this week.

It is clear in the dream that these two doors leading to evil and destruction CAN be closed - that’s good news! However, they could NOT be closed with our hands. In other words, they can’t be closed through human effort: laws, legislation, strength, ideas, methods or programs, including those implemented by the Church. Tomorrow, we will look at the wonderful scenario behind door number 3, followed by the instructions on how we were instructed to close and open these doors.

Pray with me:

Father, America has sown the wind; we are now reaping the whirlwind. Evil forces are being fed and strengthened, the dragon is gorging himself on our nation. Addiction is common, violence is rampant, babies are legally killed, children are mutilated. Many in government are corrupt and evil, and America is led by a dishonest man whom the entire world knows is also mentally handicapped.

And yet…Your mercy is everlasting, enduring forever, triumphing over judgment. You still offer salvation and point the way to deliverance and victory. As many have been partaking of communion together, we have been appealing to heaven’s Mercy Seat, where Your very blood shouts louder than our sins. Your mercy is amazing, and we thank You!

We declare today that the apostolic Church WILL close and lock these evil doors. We WILL open the door of awakening, refreshing, remodeling, and purpose. We ARE Christ’s apostolic Ekklesia, and we DO know the code. Open our eyes this week and next as we pursue the further revelation You are offering regarding all of this. In Christ’s name we ask, amen.

Our decree:

We declare that the apostolic Ekklesia will open the door of life and blessing.

Click on the link below to watch the full video.

1. https://www.quotescosmos.com/quotes/Ralph-Waldo-Emerson-quote-28.html

2. http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/christians.htm

• Upvote 1

• 6 min read

January 4, 2023

A Dragon, Calamity, and a Promise (Part 2 of 4)

Yesterday, we began looking at a dream about America in which three doors, picturing 3 scenarios, were shown. I believe it will be helpful to read the dream once more. This dream was given to my friend, Dr. Greg Hood.

“On 12/02/2022, the Lord gave me [Greg Hood] a dream. The dream opened with Dutch and I being led by an angel up to large, iron double doors. The angel took us through them, and inside we saw three doors down the left side of the room. Each door had a combination lock with a keypad on it.

“We approached the first door, which was open slightly, allowing us to see a little of the room. Dutch reached and opened the door further so we could see more of what was inside. What we saw was unnerving - a dragon eating from a bowl that was shaped like the United States. As the bowl would become empty, men in suits replenished it.

“We stepped away from the door, and it returned back to its original position - open, but only slightly. As the angel led us away from the door, I [Greg] reached to push it fully closed, but could not move it. While motioning us toward the next door, the angel said to me, ‘You can’t close it with your hands!’

“We approached the second door, and again, it was slightly ajar. Once more, Dutch reached out and opened it fully. Inside was a movie theatre with a movie playing on the big screen. The movie was depicting spiritual darkness causing all sorts of evil - famine, communism, war, and calamity. A man was sitting in the front row of the theatre. In the dream, we knew he was Nero, the former emperor of Rome. The movie became more intense. We could see cities being overrun, homes and families being displaced. Again, as we stepped away from the doorway, the door automatically went to its original position - open slightly. As we were led away from the door, I [Greg] again reached to push the door closed, but couldn’t do so. While motioning us to move toward the next door, the angel again said to me, ‘You can’t close it with your hands!’

“The angel then led us to the third door. This door was also cracked open, but a little more than the others. As we approached it, we could hear a sound coming from inside the room. Again, Dutch opened the door fully, and as he did, we could feel powerful energy coming from inside. This energy created a strong wind that was blowing outward, then sucking inward, like a person breathing, only much stronger. The wind was so strong it was moving us backward and forward. The angel of the Lord spoke and said, ‘This is the door to awakening and the transformation of nations.’

"The angel then said to Dutch, ‘These doors picture what America is now facing. They can’t be opened or closed by the hands of the prophet, but must be opened and closed by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia. Operate them with your mouth, not your hands!’

“Dutch then began speaking forcefully to the first two doors: ‘MY CODE IS 22-22, AND WITH IT I COMMAND THESE DOORS TO CLOSE, AND I DEADBOLT THEM CLOSED FOR GOOD!’ When he declared this, both doors slammed shut with powerful force, and an angel was placed at each one to ensure that it remained closed.

“Dutch then turned to the third door and declared loudly and boldly, ‘AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR DOOR. IT IS THE DOOR OF YOUR PROMISE! I CALL YOU INTO YOUR PROMISED DAY OF REFRESHING, REMODELING, AND PURPOSE! AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR DOOR OF DESTINY: THE DOOR OF AWAKENING! IT IS NOW OPEN TO YOU, AMERICA, AND WILL BE THE OPENING OF THE NATION TO AWAKENING!’

“As Dutch finished declaring this, the wind and energy in this room sucked us through the doorway. And we knew the nation had been pulled into the room of awakening!” End of dream.

Yesterday we looked at the evils and destruction behind doors one and two. They included devastation, darkness, war, violence, and great oppression. However, wonderful blessings were available behind the third door, including national awakening, recovery, and restored purpose.

All three doors were slightly open, revealing that what was in the rooms behind them had already begun to occur, the good and the bad. It certainly doesn’t require prophetic insight to see this when looking at America; evil abounds in every sector of our land. Yet the third door was open slightly more than the other two. God has been doing wonderful things in the Church to prepare us for our role in the saving of America. A remnant is rising with fresh revelation and determination. Many are praying as never before and speaking out for truth and change. The 5 ministry gifts/anointings of Christ listed in Ephesians 4:11, [apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher] have been restored to the Church. Cooperation between various streams of the body of Christ is increasing. The energizing breath of Holy Spirit, shown in the dream pulsating inside the room of awakening, can truly be felt.

When thinking of the breath of Holy Spirit, one cannot help but think of Ezekiel 37, where He is seen blowing on the dry, bleached bones of Israel. God did not reject Israel in her spiritually dead condition, nor did He wait for them to save themselves. No, Holy Spirit gathered them, reconnected them, released His mighty breath and life into them, and made them a great army. Likewise, God is not waiting for America to save herself before He moves in our land. He is going to move in order to save us!

In Acts 2, Holy Spirit didn’t wait for His confused and unbelieving disciples to get their act together before releasing His breath to them. He released His breath, causing them to get their act together! God doesn’t come to “worthy” people - His coming makes them worthy. He doesn’t begin with an army; He saves, restores, and then forms an army. Put out of your thinking once and for all any belief that says God requires us to save or purify ourselves before He will move. No! He moves by His Spirit in order to save and purify us! No part of our salvation is earned. It is all a gift, received by grace through faith. In the dream, Holy Spirit sucked us into His room of awakening!

Two of the blessings found in the room were “refreshing” and “remodeling.” These two results of Holy Spirit’s breath are mentioned in Acts 3:19-21. Verse 19 mentions “times of refreshing.” The Greek word used for refreshing is anapsuxis (Strongs 403), from the root word psucho (Strongs 5594), meaning breath or wind. The prefix ana gives it repetition and intensity. A good and amplified translation would be “the blowing of the breath again, intensely.” This is most certainly what occurred in the dream. It is also what occurred in Ezekiel 37, Acts 2, and every other revival in history.

The dream shows us that we are standing at the door of a very anxious and ready Holy Spirit. He is about to release His holy, reviving breath to America again. The Lord referred to the door as “The Door of Promise.” God has promised many times through numerous prophetic voices that America shall be saved. Those who have ears to hear can now hear His approaching breath!

The word “remodel” was also used to describe the fruit of Holy Spirit’s outpouring. Acts 3:21 mentions “times of restitution.” The Greek word is apokatastasis (Strongs 605), which means “to reconstitute; to restore something to its former state.” God is going to restore, rebuild, and recondition America. This “remodeling” is a reconstituting of America to His original intent and purpose for her. This was behind the third door - Holy Spirit’s breath waiting to do this!

Tomorrow we will look at still another facet of this coming great awakening.

Pray with me:

Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy. You love to save! All of heaven loves it, rejoicing when You do so. We have allowed satan and flawed theology to paint You as ogreish, looking for any opprtunity to release wrath and destroy people. The truth is that You are love personified, Your gracious heart always anxious to heal and restore.

Though America is currently being consumed by the dragon, we hear Your offer to save us from his destruction. We, ourselves, opened the door to this destruction and are reaping the wages of our sins. We are not asking You to overlook those sins; we ask You to cleanse them, eradicate them, through the saving blood of Jesus. Deliver us from evil!

Holy Spirit, we can hear You breathing inside the room of promise, the room of awakening and the transformation of nations. We can feel Your energy! Like Elijah on Mt. Carmel, we hear the sound of abundant rain. Come, Sir! Release the wind!

Father give us greater understanding of our role in this. You have never moved on Earth apart from humans’ involvement. You work with and through us, not without us. Awaken the apostolic Church to step up in 2023, to truly be Your voice. Stir us, refire us, refill us, and re-energize us! We ask this in Yeshua’s name!

Our decree:

We declare that another mighty wind from Holy Spirit is coming to Earth, and will NOT be stopped.

You can find out more about Dr. Hood at GregHood.org.

• Upvote 1

January 5, 2023

A Dragon, Calamity, and A Promise (Part 3 of 4)

On Tuesday, we began looking at an important dream which described 3 scenarios in America’s future. Two of them are destructive and devastating. The third is revival and restoration. I encourage you to read Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s posts if you have not yet done so. I believe they are very important and lay a foundation for today's and tomorrow’s posts. I will not read the dream again today but will include it at the end of today’s post.

Behind the third door, the door of promise, was Holy Spirit. The door was referred to, among other things, as the door to awakening and the transforming of nations. The blessings behind this door were not just for America but for other nations, as well. Holy Spirit’s choice of these 2 words in the dream - awakening and transformation - was strategic and very intentional.

Several years ago, the Lord showed me the important differences between Christ’s great commissions of Mark 16:15-18 and Matthew 28:18-20. Each corresponds to one of the two commissions God gave humankind through Adam and Eve in Genesis 1:26-28. The first of these assignments or commissions was to be fruitful and multiply: “Give me more kids,” God said. The second commission was to steward, manage, or govern the earth. “You will represent My kingdom’s government on this outpost of the Kingdom,” He told them.

Both of these plans were interrupted at the Fall. God temporarily lost His family and His ambassadors on the earth. Jesus, of course, was sent to recover and restore this. This is what Christ meant when He said in Matthew 16:18-19, “I will build my Church…” The word “build” is oikodomeo (Strongs 3618, 3624), which means to build a family or household. In choosing this word Christ was saying, “I’ve come to get the family back!”

“Church” is the word ekklesia (Strongs 1577), meaning a legislative, governing assembly. I have shared posts on this word in the past and mentioned it frequently. However, the meaning and concept behind this word Christ used is so significant I’m going to do another entire post on it next week. For now, suffice it to say that by choosing this word, He was saying, “I have come to reestablish My family as My government on earth.” Christ’s other comments amplified and explained this further. He went on to say that this ekklesia would be given His Kingdom authority (“keys”), would lock and unlock, forbid and allow (“bind and loose”), and that the government (“gates”) of hell would not overpower them.

After reversing the setbacks and reestablishing these two plans at the Cross, Jesus re-commissioned His followers in Mark 16:15-18 and Matthew 28:18-20. In Mark’s gospel He said to go and preach the good news so that humans can be delivered, healed, filled with Holy Spirit, and be part of God’s family once again. In other words, He told them to “be fruitful and multiply!” This is what is occurring in revival or awakening.

In Matthew 28, however, Jesus re-commissioned us to disciple nations according to His teachings. “As My Ekklesia, You have My authority. In My name instruct and disciple nations back to what I intended in the beginning,” He instructed us. This is transformation or reformation.

Both of these activities are absolutely essential. To understand them more fully, here are a few comparisons and differences:

1. Awakening brings people into God’s family; Reformation teaches them His ways.

2. Awakening births them spiritually; Reformation trains them practically.

3. Awakening changes the human heart; Reformation changes the human mind (thinking).

4. Awakening is internal (takes place in us); Reformation is external (is worked out from/by us).

5. Awakening is accomplished through preaching; Reformation takes place through teaching.

6. Awakening produces converts; Reformation produces disciples.

7. Awakening releases God’s life; Reformation establishes His laws, principles, and ways.

8. Awakening saves the individual; Reformation saves regions/nations.

9. Awakening produces a bride, worshippers; Reformation produces an Ekklesia, those who govern.

In most revivals, believers think only of getting people saved, born again (Mark 16). This, of course, is essential and must be the starting point - birthing obviously precedes training. But if Matthew 28 - the reforming and discipling of individuals and nations - doesn’t occur, the long-term fruit will be minimal and can even be lost.

The great Charismatic Movement of the late 60’s through the early 80’s, which included the Jesus People Movement, saw tens of millions of people saved around the world. It was a wonderful example of Mark 16 occurring with great momentum, a significant revival. However, there was little understanding of our calling to do Matthew 28. The minimal awareness of discipling that did exist was limited to the discipling of individuals who came to Christ, not the discipling of nations, societies, and cultures.

Discipling nations involves and includes government, education, and all other societal institutions. It is not a dictating or forcing of God’s laws upon people and nations, but rather teaching and implementing His ways and principles at every level and in every sector of society. Salvation opens the heart and will to this, which is why it must occur first. When people are born again, Holy Spirit writes God’s laws in their hearts, making them open to His truth - even possessing a strong desire to find and pursue it. Also, their conscience is alive, active. When a nation experiences significant revival, the portion of the populace affected by it does not have to be “forced” to implement God’s will and ways. They desire to do His will, to obey Him. But they must be taught, retrained. And their children must be, as well. If this does not occur, satan attempts to counteract the revival by infusing wrong thinking, ideas, philosophies, etc., into the culture.

Sadly, during the Jesus Movement/Charismatic Movement of the ‘70s, Christians did Mark 16 only. Though millions of people were saved, humanists, secularists and atheists were busy doing their version of Matthew 28, discipling a nation. We saved individuals, they discipled a nation. We preached the gospel; unbelievers taught dogmas and doctrines. We went to church; they went to our schools and universities. We gathered on weekends; they gathered all week. We enjoyed Christian TV; they made movies, programs, and eventually took over the industry. We sang and worshipped at church; they took over the airwaves and discipled a generation with their music. The result: we experienced one of the greatest revivals in history AND LOST OUR NATION!

This is almost incomprehensible! Yet, it occurred.

Now, the generation that humanists, secularists, and atheists discipled is in charge - governing, teaching, entertaining and informing our nation. This is the fruit of Mark 16…without Matthew 28.

In this dream, however, the angel said a revival was coming that would produce both awakening AND transformation, refreshing AND remodeling. The body of Christ will once again accomplish both commissions. This will produce the greatest transformation on Earth since the Cross! Indeed, it will be the full outworking of what Christ accomplished at the Cross.

Tomorrow, we will look at what Holy Spirit said we must do in order to close the evil doors and open the Door of Promise.

Pray with me:

Father, Jesus said He was building an Ekklesia, a family the gates/government of hell would not be able to overcome. He then commissioned us to relaunch the plan of multiplying Your family, and of stewarding the earth for You. We embrace these commissions.

This 2-fold plan is gaining momentum. Christ’s bride is growing in numbers and the Ekklesia’s revelation of who we are in Him is increasing. Bring another wind that increases this even more. Cause the greatest season of awakening and transformation in earth’s history to now take place - Mark 16 and Matthew 28 simultaneously. Hit a grand slam, Holy Spirit! Knock it out of the park! Open the door and suck us into Your room of blessing! We ask this in Christ’s glorious name. Amen, so be it!

Our decree:

We decree that the Great Commissions of Christ WILL be fulfilled by His legislative bride!

The Dream of 3 Doors

(12/2/2022)

“The angel then said to Dutch, ‘These doors picture what America is now facing. They can’t be opened or closed by the hands of the prophet, but must be opened and closed by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia. Operate them with your mouth, not your hands!’

• Upvote 1

January 6, 2023

A Dragon, Calamity, and A Promise (Part 4 of 4)

We have been discussing a dream in which Holy Spirit revealed 3 rooms, representing 3 scenarios in our nation. Two of them represented devastation and destruction, one represented revival and restoration. We were told that we can and must close the doors to the first 2 rooms, and open the door to the third. If you haven’t seen or heard the previous 3 posts, I urge you to do so. I believe you will find them instructive and enlightening. They also lay a foundation for today’s post. As I did yesterday, I will include the entire dream at the end of this post for your personal reference.

We come now to one of the primary reasons I decided to address this dream on the posts. After showing us the 3 rooms, the angel gave us instructions on how to close and open the doors to each one. Three times he told us, “You cannot close or open the door/s with your hands.” This is obviously an important instruction. When the Lord repeats something, He is clearly emphasizing it.

Hands represent our natural strength, gifts, efforts, methods, ideas, programs, etc. Holy Spirit is reminding us that human strength and ability will not be able to close the doors to the evil in our land. This is because the root of and power behind evil is spiritual, not physical. We are wrestling with principalities and powers of darkness (Ephesians 6:12), even though their efforts manifest through people. Zechariah said when speaking of removing spiritual mountains, “Not by might or power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord” (Zechariah 4:6).

However, remembering this truth is more challenging than most believers realize. When dealing with issues that are seen, heard, and experienced physically, it isn’t easy to remember that they are often caused by invisible forces. Certainly, however, when dealing with the destiny of nations and people groups, demonic forces are involved. Resistance to reaching the lost, including the blinding of peoples’ spiritual eyes to the gospel, always involves spiritual forces (2 Corinthians 4:3-4). Likewise, when attempting to stop the “dragon” (satan) and his forces from destroying America, we cannot close the door to his activities through natural power and human methods. We must do so with spiritual power and weapons. This leads us to the next point.

In the dream, we were told by the angel that the doors could only be opened and closed by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia. This is profoundly important. First, let’s make sure we understand what the angel meant by “apostolic,” then we will look at “decrees.”

Apostolic

Satan has worked hard to confuse and divide the body of Christ regarding the 5 giftings/functions of Christ mentioned in Ephesians 4:11 (apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher). He has done so because these 5 giftings represent the 5 aspects of Christ’s nature He gave the Church, with which we are to reveal and represent Him. No wonder satan works so hard at this! To simplify these giftings, think of them as Christ’s governing, seeing and hearing, reproducing, nurturing and teaching gifts. (Some refer to these gifts/functions as “anointings” because the name “Christ” means “anointed one.” The “Anointed One” broke Himself down into 5 anointings and gave them to the Church.)

Much confusion has been created - no doubt with satan’s orchestration - by the Church taking what God intended as functions and making them titles and/or positions. This would be similar to taking the roles of mothers or fathers and making them titles. Being a father or mother isn’t a position or title; it’s something one does, a function. These functions of Christ are the same. What the angel meant by “apostolic” decrees wasn’t that they had to be made by an individual with the title of “apostle,” but that the decrees must be issued with Christ’s apostolic and governing authority.

The apostolic gifting and anointing is more associated with the governmental anointing of Christ, which all believers can operate in. Just as a believer doesn’t have to be a prophet to prophesy or hear the voice of God, an evangelist to evangelize and lead someone to Christ, a teacher to teach and share truth, or a pastor to nurture and care for people, one does not have to be an apostle to operate in the apostolic, governmental authority of Christ. She or he must simply understand and embrace our governmental authority in Him, delegated to us as His Ekklesia. EVERY believer can operate in ALL the anointings of Christ to a certain degree, including His apostolic anointing.

Decrees

In the dream, the angel said the apostolic Ekklesia must release “decrees” to open and close the doors. Why decrees? Why not prayers? The answer is actually quite simple: speaking is the primary way spiritual power and authority are released. With His words, Christ created all that exists (see John 1). He spoke to a storm, not because storms can hear, but to release His authority (Matthew 8:23-27). He spoke to a fig tree and cursed it, not because fig trees can hear, but because His authority to release power was exercised by speaking, by words (Matthew 21:18-22). Christ spoke to nature, demons, dead people, and human body parts. And before He became human, He spoke into the heavens and to the earth at creation. His authority released His power, and this was accomplished with His words. And we release Christ’s delegated authority the same way.

Back in the late 90’s Holy Spirit spoke a clear word to me: “[The Church] will fully shift the nation when the praying church fully shifts from priestly intercession only, to kingly intercession as well.” I immediately knew what He was saying. Priests minister prayers and worship upward - petitioning, appealing, worshipping, representing the needs of people to God. Kings, on the other hand, release authority downward from their seat of power, doing so through commands and decrees.

Christ does both. He is our High Priest, representing us to God, and He is our King, representing God’s authority to earth. As His body, He needs us to represent Him by doing both: offering up priestly requests and releasing kingly decrees.

The revelation that the Church is Christ’s Ekklesia has fueled this understanding. Many believers now realize they are seated with Christ (Ephesians 2:6) and that in His name, they CAN and MUST speak for Him. We are His voice on Earth. This authority, delegated to us, is released from our mouths. And quite frankly, some assignments can be accomplished no other way. The angel said, “these doors can only be closed and opened by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia.” At this moment in time, God needs us to rise up in boldness and declare His will and words into our nation. He did not say to ask Him; in this situation, He told us to declare His will! “Use your mouth, not your hands,” we were told.

This is the meaning of Isaiah 22:22: “Then I will set the key of the house of David on his shoulder, When he opens no one will shut, When he shuts no one will open.”

Jesus has this key of government - it is on His shoulder (Isaiah 9:6-7). In Matthew 16:18-19, He said He would give us the keys. We have them now, and WE MUST USE THEM.

In the dream, I, picturing the apostolic Ekklesia, fulfilled Isaiah 22:22, declaring forcefully and boldly: “MY CODE IS 22-22, AND WITH IT, I COMMAND THESE DOORS TO CLOSE.” And the doors slammed shut.

I then declared: “AMERICA - THIS IS YOUR DOOR. IT IS THE DOOR OF YOUR PROMISE! I CALL YOU INTO YOUR PROMISED DAY OF REFRESHING, REMODELING, AND PURPOSE! AMERICA, THIS IS YOUR DOOR OF DESTINY: THE DOOR OF AWAKENING! IT IS NOW OPEN TO YOU, AMERICA, AND WILL BE THE OPENING OF THE NATION TO AWAKENING!”

When I did so, the door opened fully, the wind of Holy Spirit sucked us inside the room, and awakening began.

Again, in the dream, I picture the praying Church. We, the apostolic Ekklesia, MUST release His voice. To assist us in doing so, I have written several apostolic decrees, and will write more. We will release them together over the coming weeks. And in next week’s posts, I will be teaching more in depth on the power of biblical, Spirit-led, apostolic decrees.

Release these decrees with me:

• We decree that satan’s ability to devour and destroy America will no longer be successful. We speak to his door of access and command it to close! We declare our faith in the mercy and blood of Jesus - that God has heard the repentance offered up by millions of believers on behalf of America’s sins and is healing our land. We decree that people in government and business will no longer feed our nation to the dragon through sins, compromise, and unholy alliances. We decree that their evil will be exposed, their funds will dry up, and their influence will end. We close the door to their control.

• We decree that the evil pictured by Nero - violence, lust for power, tyranny, murder, persecution of the church, insane laws and edicts - will no longer rule America. We close the door to the spiritual powers causing this destruction. We close the door to the destruction of our children, our families, our homes, our cities and our nation.

• We speak to the door of promise - the door of the awakening and transformation of nations - and command you to open. We call forth revival, refreshing, remodeling and reformation into America and the world. We prophesy to the wind of God: blow on the dry bones of America and the world. Reconnect our scattered bones, breathe life into us, and make us a great army. Salvation, healing, purpose, and destiny are in this wind - we decree its release NOW..!

All in Jesus' mighty Name..!

The Dream of 3 Doors

(12/2/2022)

“The angel then said to Dutch, ‘These doors picture what America is now facing. They can’t be opened or closed by the hands of the prophet, but must be opened and closed by the decrees of the apostolic Ekklesia. Operate them with your mouth, not your hands!’

• Pow! 1