Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Early Morning Opinion @ 9:45 AM CST - 12/27/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   Remember that January is the CBI’s most opportune time to change the rate of their currency to start off their new fiscal year. This is why they push also for getting the budget done by then. I am convinced this is now a factor too. Also we hear, as usual, that the latest HCL changes are going to be accepted and passed. ...This is all excellent news:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

There certainly has been a lot of "agreements" on the HCL/article140. With that said, it's not official until it's official, until then it's just more talk from them. I look for it to become law & added in the 2023 budget God willing.

I had belonged to another site prior to being banned because I was seeking truth & speaking against the sites constant deception. I never had respect for the owner of that site, I just felt lead to try to get the other members to see the actual realities, to think on their own. Unfortunately the majority were happy with the "intel" because it was what they wanted & needed to hear. The truth hurt them too much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Mnt Goat   Remember that January is the CBI’s most opportune time to change the rate of their currency to start off their new fiscal year. This is why they push also for getting the budget done by then. I am convinced this is now a factor too. Also we hear, as usual, that the latest HCL changes are going to be accepted and passed. ...This is all excellent news:twothumbs:

The latest HCL changes are going accepted & passed.  That's only if Maliki don't de-rail all the progress made thus far.

Maliki has his very own separate set of demands.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Or...mtn goat could be the next ghost writer for Frankie's new book, "Dinarnia 2; The Way Home"?

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

No doubt there is a huge synergy of events circling the IQD . The petro dollar is moving away from the USD ,with some countries not accepting USD for oil , and these are big markets . Then you have all the fintechs set up now in Iraq ,way more than ever . The currency auctions are poopin' out . Reserves in Iraq are at an all time high ,and they are exporting more oil than ever . Now you have the inflated USD making it almost impossible for the Iraqi street to trade . Big banks in Iraq are shutting off access to savings accounts , restrictions that you can take only $100000 IQD {$70 USD] out of Iraq .  Big business is moving forward in establishing factories there , Bell Helicopter very recently .Then there's the fully formed government ,and I'm sure they know that to go into Chapter 8 , they need to have a viable currency , not two . The Iraqi street would not tolerate less purchasing power , and I do believe there would be lots of public demonstrations ,if Iraqis didn't know what's up. As far as going back to the1190 rate from 1460 , that would be like trading internationally with 2 ply TP instead of 1 ply TP

• Thanks 1