Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq launches a package of measures to improve the performance of transactions related to the dollar

ronscarpa

18 minutes ago, OfCamelot said:

Thats my opinion rvmydinar, and I have my toes, fingers and everything else crossed that it does happen !!  Politics, especially corrupt politics, when combined with money are prone to unexpected twists and turns for sure.

Well a lot of folks will be disappointed next year who are expecting it to happen in 2023!

• Sad 1

While the IQD fluctuated by mere  pips here in the US , in country they saw their currency devalued by 22% , Iraqi's will not wait too long for this to turn around because they know the money is there . Officials should listen  or the Iraqi street will wind up in their livingrooms

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

screwball, every now and then you or someone else here mentions The White Hats. My wife's cousin who lives in Manila has mentioned the White Hats. What or who are they and where do you get your info on them?

Thanks, Dawg!

Okay see white hats and black hats….to understand the back ground you had to follow Q and Q+  Prior to trump taking office as the 45 th president. In the early days you could find out all this information on 8 chan which was like a forum like Reddit it is still around. For the past 24 months you can follow stormrider…stormrider can be found on telegram. Also follow jersey fletcher… there are also some others to follow but you need to be careful as there are some fake ones.

No one knows who “q” really is but we know “q+“ is trump….iq anons are followers. The term white hats refers to the good people some are made up of the world richest people like Bin Salman from Saudi Arabia, Xi Ping and Putin along with Trump are the White hats. white hats are infiltrating and destroying the deep state, cabal, illuminati from within. Dismantling their plan to destroy humanity. This q plan has been in play since the death of JFK. It was then the Military approached Trump and said we want you to run for President. It was admiral Mike Rogers (great man) who went to trump and said you phones are being tapped in trump tower by the FBI and CIA. General Mike Flynn former head of DIA and Admiral Rogers head of the NSA are al part of the q team. 

in the intelligence world we look for markers, mirrors and look to future events proving past posts, there are also trip codes. We use numbers instead of words to send messages with hidden meaning we use gematria. If you want a link to an explanation of the trump card and it’s hidden messages, mirrors etc I can pm you a link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

What people don’t realise is when trump announced he was running he stated he was running as the president of republic NOT at he United States.  trump is still CIC, the worlds gold is locked up in Cheyenne mountain. Trump dismantled and separated the Fed and Treasury and gave himself so many powers. I am expected big news inJan. With military trials to take place in 2023 and they will be televised. Obama and Clinton if not already will be arrested and sentenced in Military Court . this wi why Trump appointed a SCOTUS Justice who is expert in military law and constitution. they are expanding the court in GITMO snow two to handle all the arrests and prosecution. McCains death was an execution, he was tried as a traitor and executed by the Military for his crimes against US Soldiers. This is why Cheney and McCains hate Trump so much! George Budh Seniors funeral, he had a traitors flag draped over his coffin, and two twin towers were holding up the casket? Why two twin towers? Why because Bush and the CIA orchestrated and carried out Sept 11. The Bush family are traitor dogs and will die a traitors death! 

Fauci and Bill Gates wil all go down, Soros is dead however through his trusts are still funding operations. soros is Clinton’s biggest donor. The Five eyes were all involved in rigging the 2020 election and spying on president trump. There is so much more like I said years of q and intelligence drops! I think you can look up all q posts from the start and read. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Ask yourself who is NATO? Why are China and Russia joining forces against NATO? This willl lead to a standoff and threat of nuclear war….There will be no nuclear war, PUTIN doesn’t want it you also need to understand that Ukraine, has been number one for drugs and gun running, developing bio weapons including the covid sars 2 virus as well as other nasty viruses!,,and trafficking in humans and baby body parts for over 20 years.. Putin is doing Lords work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

Screwball ,  I liked how you mentioned the gold hidden in Cheyenne Mountains. Could  this be the 5 semi trailers of gold that the US took out of Iraq ? It's not at Fort Knox <

which is an antiquated facility . I always thought that it was stashed on a remote island . I 've not heard anything about what happened to this gold . Was it pure war booty for the US going straight into our treasury , did some go towards rebuilding Iraq , Where the hell is this gold ?     

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

Screwball ,  I liked how you mentioned the gold hidden in Cheyenne Mountains. Could  this be the 5 semi trailers of gold that the US took out of Iraq ? It's not at Fort Knox <

which is an antiquated facility . I always thought that it was stashed on a remote island . I 've not heard anything about what happened to this gold . Was it pure war booty for the US going straight into our treasury , did some go towards rebuilding Iraq , Where the hell is this gold ?     

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is iraq about to begin a recession period , like other countries? Can iraq rv during a recession period?

The deep state want a recession the white hats want the gold age…every 30-40 years we hit the super debt cycle and the financial system is reset..we are at that point….

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is iraq about to begin a recession period , like other countries? Can iraq rv during a recession period?

I'm not sure. I only said that in regards to the posts above that mentioned about white papers and so forth about Iraq not adding value to the dinar until 2025-2027. I'm just saying if that's the case then the folks on here at DV who feel it will happen in 2023 will be disappointed. I personally hope we're at the end of this.

1 hour ago, Dretown39 said:

I'm not sure. I only said that in regards to the posts above that mentioned about white papers and so forth about Iraq not adding value to the dinar until 2025-2027. I'm just saying if that's the case then the folks on here at DV who feel it will happen in 2023 will be disappointed. I personally hope we're at the end of this.

Thanks for your clarification. Hope iraq hasn't in a recession since iraq's biggest revenue has come mainly from oil and the price of oil has still been above=$50. I wish this crazy ride will be over real soon, too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for your clarification. Hope iraq hasn't in a recession since iraq's biggest revenue has come mainly from oil and the price of oil has still been above=$50. I wish this crazy ride will be over real soon, too.

No different to Saudi Arabia except they earn over 360 billion per year plus over 100 billion for gas sales?

Never and I mean Never in the history of all histories, have I opened my phone to the google landing page and seen an article about Iraq as my first glance. I thought I had to be still dreaming or something. I took a quick screen shot and attached it below. I know algorithms are a thing but I've never seen anything about iraq pop up in my phone since I've been in this investment! Just thought I'd share

20221226_085903.thumb.jpg.bbefe3321029b25ffeecfb81ee424180.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Never and I mean Never in the history of all histories, have I opened my phone to the google landing page and seen an article about Iraq as my first glance. I thought I had to be still dreaming or something. I took a quick screen shot and attached it below. I know algorithms are a thing but I've never seen anything about iraq pop up in my phone since I've been in this investment! Just thought I'd share

20221226_085903.thumb.jpg.bbefe3321029b25ffeecfb81ee424180.jpg

If your google or YouTube history is turned on, it will pick up your searches. It also sends non stop spam to your google and iCloud email accounts. I leave google and YouTube history turned off, although last week I turned on YouTube history to watch a documentary series and it instantly sent 30 emails to my iCloud account.  I immediately turned my history search back off.  Emails stopped. 
Thanks

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

It's early morning and I really need to walk the dog, but I'm laughing so hard I can't get off the couch.

I can understand your skepticism. Years of hearing the likes of, "just wait until the Durham indictments come out" have made me moderately jaded as well. DJT did more for the country than Reagan and JFK combined, but sadly surrounded himself with deep state operatives and people working against him. I'm torn on having enthusiasm for another run, or to look to a younger American First individual with less baggage. The more I read, the more convinced I am that the uniparty serves an almighty CIA cabal that only the second coming can unravel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to The Central Bank of Iraq launches a package of measures to improve the performance of transactions related to the dollar