Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Opinions @ 5.55 PM CST - 12/19/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Article: "Parliamentary Integrity: The amount looted in the theft of the century amounts to 8 trillion dinars" This crime is of epic proportions. The amount of theft is staggering and underway to be prosecuted at apparently the highest levels in previous government...It will have an affect in supporting the value of the Iraqi Dinar..ioo

Sandy Ingram  Covid...Iraq almost went bankrupt - Neighbors building hundreds of dams cutting off the water flow...which has affected farming in Iraq - People learning how democracy works and how to use protest...Iran's intrusion into government affairs...getting bombed by Iran and turkey...through all of this the Iraqi CBI has managed to collect over 90 billing US dollars in the foreign currency reserves... (Iraq all paid off its debt to Kuwait $490 million in 2021...)

Frank26   IMO We should get our own personal insurance. We should get our own insurance agents and buy insurance policies for the amount of money we have in the bank.  Because FDIC is not for an American citizen.  It is for the banks protection from American citizens...

Margarita  Article: ..about Bluepay.  Well I went on the old google machine and found an email to the Bluepay site.  I wrote one and asked how long they have been doing business in Iraq...[and] when do they turn it [the app] on...  I got a response that they have been working in Iraq since October of 2021. So...they have been doing this thing for over a year now.  This is the email sent to me from them. "Good day.  Bluepay is live and working in all Iraq since October 2021, we have agents in all governates. We provide different classifications of visa cards, payment solutions and POC devises and other services. We would be happy to welcome you in our family. Best regards..."   Then they showed their logo etc...I would love for it to be international..!

Mark  [Comment: There is a rumor in Iraq that they are trying to overthrow Sudani… They are frustrated because Sudani made promises that one of the first things he would do is change the value. …I think its more likely that Sudani would overthrow the sitting ministers at the CBI …if they don’t move forward…based on what I hear from my folks over there…

Clare  Article: "New App allows Iraqis to trade US-Listed Stocks Quote: "the company was recently approved by the Central Bank in Iraq (CBI) as the first and only company to offer international money transfer service...It has triggered other fintech-provided services such as a multi-currency solution that opens up a new horizon of opportunities in the
Iraqi market
"

Pimpy   They're doing what they can to combat what's going on [Iraqi dinar rate falling]...it's very interesting what we're seeing going on.  The fact they still have over 90 billion in foreign currency assets is awesome and it's continuing to climb.  The fact that they still have doubled their gold reserves is awesome.  That's a great thing.  These are the things that are needed to protect the Iraqi dinar.  But they're not the only steps.

RVAlready  This is a far different circumstance than 15 years ago. We have a PM who said the RV was his first priority...Release is getting closer.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Bluepay will deal in the Dong  as well . Vietnam has slightly more in foreign reserves , showing up as #28 on the list of countries  relative to their fed reserves ,Iraq at# 29 . This is on a list that includes 196 countries. The Dong is the sleeper , attracting no attention to itself ,meanwhile making all these tiny tiny electronic  whatever widgets that are  so necessary now. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Quote: "the company was recently approved by the Central Bank in Iraq (CBI) as the first and only company to offer international money transfer service...It has triggered other fintech-provided services such as a multi-currency solution that opens up a new horizon of opportunities in the
Iraqi market
"

do you yeo you think if they can buy and sell US stocks using this app means they are international? If they are settling transactions in 10 currencies how are the rates determined? I would say by end of Jan we will be international…

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26 We should get our own insurance agents and buy insurance policies for the amount of money we have in the bank.  

Hey frankie. Which bank is it? Are you talking about Warka bank in Iraq or Bank Of America in the US? By the way , because we don't really know precisely when the dinar is going to rv, why should we buy insurance policy? Unless you open a saving account with  billions of dinar on it in the Warka bank and you definitely need to buy insurance policy against theft or loss.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hey frankie. Which bank is it? Are you talking about Warka bank in Iraq or Bank Of America in the US? By the way , because we don't really know precisely when the dinar is going to rv, why should we buy insurance policy? Unless you open a saving account with  billions of dinar on it in the Warka bank and you definitely need to buy insurance policy against theft or loss.

This is just another way for the guru to keep you/us memorized on the dinar.  You get you to think about an rv and how it fits into their equation(s).

20 hours ago, hspotman said:

This is just another way for the guru to keep you/us memorized on the dinar.  You get you to think about an rv and how it fits into their equation(s).

Noone knows when the IQD is going to rv, including gurus. Gurus aren't fortune teller either. Even the fortune teller can't even predict something 100% right.