Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Moning Opinions @ 10:30 AM CST -12/08/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it comes from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: All they talk about is approving the budget and talking about a law. This law they're saying is of integrity and is of our sovereignty...they're talking about how all calculations on the budget have been changed and is ready.  FRANK: Your report...screams a rate change very loudly with a strong echo ...if the budget has been calculated and ready to go it is because they have used the new exchange rate... We shall see soon enough..!

From Wednesday Midnight

Mark  [Q? : I see IQD is up 1458.0000. Is that good? That means it slipped a little to the USD (it would be a gain, not a slip - but CBI still shows 1460) but the good news is it appears to have depegged from the USD which means now it can move. And it should start to move quickly in the other direction. Things are getting very interesting right now.  ...The vast majority of all trade is done with cash. Not with debit and credit cards…. Today they suspended all trading back and forth between the US dollar and the IQD pairing…this is to prevent more sales…so we see a slight blip or decrease in the exchange rate today..[post 1 of 2]

Mark  Why is this important Because it is a pegged currency. And now suddenly it has changed. And on the same day they don’t allow the trading…I don’t think you will see an official announcement though until parliament recesses for the holiday season. I want to remind you that the CBI does not need parliament in session to change the value. (True statement) This is one of the signs that we are unpegging and moving forward to see a substantial value change that we have been anticipating. I think we got that “tell” right on time today. I believe it has hit us.  I can tell you that you would have a difficult time finding an Iraqi willing to give up their dinar right now...We appear to be close to the finish line…[post 2 of 2]

This whole conversation is nonsense because his initial premise is incorrect - they have NOT de-pegged from the USD. Typical Mark misinterpretation & nonsense - IMO..! RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: All they talk about is approving the budget and talking about a law. This law they're saying is of integrity and is of our sovereignty...they're talking about how all calculations on the budget have been changed and is ready.  FRANK: Your report...screams a rate change very loudly with a strong echo ...if the budget has been calculated and ready to go it is because they have used the new exchange rate... We shall see soon enough..!

Please let me know when this book comes out.  I think it'll be a very good read.  I love fiction!

Edited by hspotman
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Mark  Why is this important Because it is a pegged currency. And now suddenly it has changed. And on the same day they don’t allow the trading…I don’t think you will see an official announcement though until parliament recesses for the holiday season. I want to remind you that the CBI does not need parliament in session to change the value. (True statement) This is one of the signs that we are unpegging and moving forward to see a substantial value change that we have been anticipating. I think we got that “tell” right on time today. I believe it has hit us.  I can tell you that you would have a difficult time finding an Iraqi willing to give up their dinar right now...We appear to be close to the finish line…[post 2 of 2]

This whole conversation is nonsense because his initial premise is incorrect - they have NOT de-pegged from the USD. Typical Mark misinterpretation & nonsense - IMO..! RON 

Correct.

No currency is totally pegged. 

Some nations may peg to the USD but it's usually temporary or used for political gain such as currency manipulation. 

All countries do this, including the US.

Even pegged currencies fluctuate on a daily basis. 

That's how the big boys make their money.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

38 minutes ago, msan said:

Ive heard from several sources ( legit) that is has depegged.  Who am I  just a concerned citizen 💪🏼🇺🇸💕🙏🏻🥰

IQD RV strength will be based on the strength of the USD, UK Pound Sterling, Japan Yen & China Yuan, along with current gold, silver spot daily prices.

This will give the IQD overall strength & stability in the long run. 

Also the IQD will not be affected by volatile oil pricing.  IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2