Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Need To Prepare For This Exchange Option Now.

Luigi1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So let me get this straight. If I hold the IQD and want to open up a bank of Kuwait, then my money will be 100% converted from IQD to KWD and I will pay the first fee and the difference in spread from IQD to KWD. After that, my money will be 100% converted from KWD to USD , and I still have to pay the second fee and difference in spread from KWD to USD. Wow the fees and the differences in spread are no joke. By the way , does a bank of Kuwait or a Saudi Bank have savings account in USD? So when someone enter the Bank of Kuwait and hold a bunch of IQD and meet the teller, and then say he wants to exchange IQD for dollars in cash. After he get the dollars in cash, then he can open up a savings account in USD in the Bank of Kuwait.

Yup.  That's the way it works.  Your foreign currency will be held in their central bank as foreign reserves.

I was a DOD contractor in Iraq, Kuwait & Saudia Arabia. 

I worked with Raytheon providing logistics support to the US armed forces.

Raytheon opened up a Bank of Kuwait commercial account. 

All employees were able to transact business under that account, including money transfers & currency exchanges.

There was no need to open up individual accounts for every employee.

I had multiple currencies from my travels & TDA all throughout the Middle East.

There was a need to hold such currencies as individual landing fee were paid only in than nation's currency.

All, yes all foreign currencies were converted into KD.

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Artitech said:

All this scuttle-butt about an RV/RI is nothing but recycled oldies but goodies, coming from these cast of characters. There is nothing happening over in Iraq concerning IQD. These poo-roo gurus are pumping for Christmas money! Adam has a plan for VIP!" rel="">VIP members to exchange our IQD when the time comes! This is strictly my opinion, the last option would be to load up on a plane and go to the ME! For me 15 years ago I would not have hesitated to go to the ME! Now at my age, and going to that part of the world unarmed, carrying a large sum of money, is a no brainer for me, it's not happening!!! remember folks this is the rumor section and there is not 1 ounce of truth here in this thread! We are now basically 3 weeks away from our next window of opportunity for an RV/RI! 1-1-23! Again there is nothing going to happen in 2022 it's a dead year!! So enjoy your Christmas holidays with your family & friends!! Hopefully we see some movement with the IQD in January 2023!! Merry Christmas and a safe blessed New Year! JMHO! 🤠

The other thing I would be concerned about is I believe Iraq has a maximum you can take out of the country. What if you couldn't exchange and you tried to leave Iraq with too much Dinar. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

The other thing I would be concerned about is I believe Iraq has a maximum you can take out of the country. What if you couldn't exchange and you tried to leave Iraq with too much Dinar. 

The maximum IQD law is designed to control corruption & money laundering.  It is a necessary law.

CBI has already made it clear...Iraqi citizens will be given enough time to exchange their old notes for the new lower denoms.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Did he hold and keep a bunch of dinars, too? Did he believe the IQD is going to rv? Speaking of the Iraqi shadow government , he is supposed to know when the IQD is going to rv. Actually, He can definitely leak the insider information regarding the exact date and the rate the IQD is going to rv since you already paid him.

He was actually caring a billfold full of the 25,000 notes ! If I remember correctly the meeting was Oct. of 2012. He did better than leak, on the second day of the meeting, He made a phone call to supposedly to one of his friends at the CBI, which I called bull$h!+ on to everybody! I told everybody that was one of his buddies at the A to Z jiffy mart, we were talkin to! Because at that time the running scuttle-butt was the IQD was going to increase in 2013, if I remember the time line correctly! It was the guy from the CBI and the Dr. that told us the soonest an RV/RI could happen was 2022 or 2023! Well 2022 has come and gone, here we are, 3 weeks away from 2023! Needless to say in 2012 these dates were totally outline with the so called intel of the day! I can't tell you how mad everybody was! We were ready to tar and feather that ole Dr.! Had we been somewhere else besides Dallas, I would have went and got the feathers! Now looking back 10 years later, the person on the end of the call might have worked at the CBI. As it turns out, they have been right so far! After the 1st quarter of 2023, I have a new plan, based on the last thing the guy said, if NO RV/RI by 2024, it could be another 10 years before Iraq could RV/RI ,if they ever did. So if we don't see RV/RI in  2023. It  could be another 10 years of hopiem!!  Count me out!  On a more positive note there is some very promising news coming out of iraq that points to an RV/RI in the 1st quarter of 2023! Am I going out and buying a new 2023 1 ton  Dodge Ram tricked out, along with a new 60 HP John Deere tractor!!! NO I AM NOT! Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year!!! :praying:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Artitech said:

He was actually caring a billfold full of the 25,000 notes ! If I remember correctly the meeting was Oct. of 2012. He did better than leak, on the second day of the meeting, He made a phone call to supposedly to one of his friends at the CBI, which I called bull$h!+ on to everybody! I told everybody that was one of his buddies at the A to Z jiffy mart, we were talkin to! Because at that time the running scuttle-butt was the IQD was going to increase in 2013, if I remember the time line correctly! It was the guy from the CBI and the Dr. that told us the soonest an RV/RI could happen was 2022 or 2023! Well 2022 has come and gone, here we are, 3 weeks away from 2023! Needless to say in 2012 these dates were totally outline with the so called intel of the day! I can't tell you how mad everybody was! We were ready to tar and feather that ole Dr.! Had we been somewhere else besides Dallas, I would have went and got the feathers! Now looking back 10 years later, the person on the end of the call might have worked at the CBI. As it turns out, they have been right so far! After the 1st quarter of 2023, I have a new plan, based on the last thing the guy said, if NO RV/RI by 2024, it could be another 10 years before Iraq could RV/RI ,if they ever did. So if we don't see RV/RI in  2023. It  could be another 10 years of hopiem!!  Count me out!  On a more positive note there is some very promising news coming out of iraq that points to an RV/RI in the 1st quarter of 2023! Am I going out and buying a new 2023 1 ton  Dodge Ram tricked out, along with a new 60 HP John Deere tractor!!! NO I AM NOT! Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year!!! :praying:

Remember.  If anyone risks taking suitcases of money out of the US, customs will confiscate anything over $10,000 in value.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Hope he is right about seeing RV/RI in 2023. If the dinar doesn't RV/RI by the end of 2023, then we can kiss the dinar good bye?

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, Artitech said:

He is here in the United States affiliated with the Iraqi shadow government! He did a speaking engagement for about 25 or so people. We paid him money to give us the low Down on the IQD! I can’t go into the specifics of the meeting as I agreed with all involved not to! I can say this he has been right to date! The problem arose when he tried to shake us down for more money! In those days Okie Terry K ect were doing nothing but putting out false information. There was really no where to go to find any  credible information about Iraq! I found DV and have been here every since 2010!

Rumor has it...TerryK & MntGoat are one & the same after sex change operation.

Rumor has it...Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose are one & the same after sex change operation.

They are protected under the new Democrat tranny anti discrimination laws & officially recognizing *** marriages.

Just curious...will the new IQD lower denoms be considered a crossover, cross dressed currency???

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Rumor has it...TerryK & MntGoat are one & the same after sex change operation.

Rumor has it...Judy Lyington & Bruce the Goose are one & the same after sex change operation.

They are protected under the new Democrat tranny anti discrimination laws & officially recognizing *** marriages.

Just curious...will the new IQD lower denoms be considered a crossover, cross dressed currency???

Ummmm…WOW! Where is Thuggy when you need the bah dump bum!!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Hope he is right about seeing RV/RI in 2023. If the dinar doesn't RV/RI by the end of 2023, then we can kiss the dinar good bye?

They won’t confiscucate as long as you declare and have documentation to support why you have it…I know people who walked through international airports with 200,000 cash and they declared it and no questions asked…

2 hours ago, screwball said:

They won’t confiscucate as long as you declare and have documentation to support system" rel="">support why you have it…I know people who walked through international airports with 200,000 cash and they declared it and no questions asked…

Is 200,000 in USD or Dollar? Is there a limit someone can bring cash along with him through the Iraqi international airport eventhough he has to declare it? If someone bring the cash ( like a million buck ) over the limit , will his money still be confiscated even he has a documentation to support it?

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

This is so interesting.   I thought I was pretty 'in the know' back then with Breitling, Adam, and the gurus.  Don't have a clue who this Dr. is.  I remember Phoenix and Scooter and Nadita.  Know you can't reveal who it was.  I would NEVER have believed it would be this long.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is 200,000 in USD or Dollar? Is there a limit someone can bring cash along with him through the Iraqi international airport eventhough he has to declare it? If someone bring the cash ( like a million buck ) over the limit , will his money still be confiscated even he has a documentation to support system" rel="">support it?

Australian dollars and no limit….just declare 

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Is 200,000 in USD or Dollar? Is there a limit someone can bring cash along with him through the Iraqi international airport eventhough he has to declare it? If someone bring the cash ( like a million buck ) over the limit , will his money still be confiscated even he has a documentation to support system" rel="">support it?

Australian dollars and no limit….just declare 

14 hours ago, screwball said:

Yep….correct

If any country, has their money as International,  how do people come up with you have to go to that country to exchange? It’s “International “ people! Get a clue with less drama please. 

International means we can go to any bank that deals with foreign currencies or any FOREX & exchange.   Keep in mind, most FOREX offices, mainly at international airports, have limited amounts of foreign currencies on hand.  You may have to make an appointment for much larger transactions.  FOREX exchange fees are much larger than the banks fees.  Just saying.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Shedagal said:

This is so interesting.   I thought I was pretty 'in the know' back then with Breitling, Adam, and the gurus.  Don't have a clue who this Dr. is.  I remember Phoenix and Scooter and Nadita.  Know you can't reveal who it was.  I would NEVER have believed it would be this long.

I can and have revealed the Dr.'s  Name its no Secret, I can't remember how to spell his name! if you know how research past postings on here you can find his name! I will look for his information and post it again! I just can't go into the details of the meeting! At this point 10 years later it doesnt make since not to discuss it but Since there was an agreement, I still honor the agreement! Just for the fun of it, I might just call him up and see what his views are now some ten years later. Other than, I told you so, you guys just wouldn't listen! 🤠

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I can and have revealed the Dr.'s  Name its no Secret, I can't remember how to spell his name! if you know how research past postings on here you can find his name! I will look for his information and post it again! I just can't go into the details of the meeting! At this point 10 years later it doesnt make since not to discuss it but Since there was an agreement, I still honor the agreement! Just for the fun of it, I might just call him up and see what his views are now some ten years later. Other than, I told you so, you guys just wouldn't listen! Dr. Asad Alsafi Prime Minister of the Iraqi Shadow Government Abroad! He is out of Denver Colorado.  If anyone wants to contact him and wants to do a skype call with him to see what his view points are now, I would be willing to throw into a kitty to pay for a video call just for the fun of it. especially since Im going in a different direction after the 1st quarter of 2023! We will need some very computer savy person to set the call up. Because I dont have a clue on how to do it! Maybe Adam could set the call up here in the VIP! I think it would be fun just to hear what is new! JMHO !!! 🤠 lets see whos interested ????

• Thanks 1

@Artitech, did this agreement have to do with an NDA?  I remember people were discussing that and Reno back then.  

I have never heard of this guy.  Will try to research a bit.  Not really interested in contacting him myself but would love for someone to and then let us know.

Thanks for responding.