Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Need To Prepare For This Exchange Option Now.

Luigi1

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Actually, gurus know nothing and just talk  BS. And whatever the gurus say never come true. May be dinar dealers pay the  gurus to talk BS. So people who believe what the gurus say will immediately buy the dinar from dinar dealers.

That's what I meant.  It is designed by the gurus, who were told to do it by dealers maybe.   I admit, when I see tax talk out there or rate talk, it keeps my hopes up.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Don't let the Gurus use scare tactics on you.  Most of the time they are making up BS as they go or are just guessing when it comes to int'l banking options.  I still have an active Deutsche Bundesbank account to this very day from Germany.

I been there...done that.

I am glad you said that and Thanks for sharing it with us here.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Just read it for entertainment purpose only and believe nothing at all.

May I also add...

If you open up a Bank of Kuwait or Saudi bank account...your money will be 100% converted into KD or Riyals.   

Your funds will be transferred to your stateside bank in Riyals or KD. 

You will then pay a transaction fee to convert them into USD. 

So be aware of that.

This is how the banks make their cut.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

All this scuttle-butt about an RV/RI is nothing but recycled oldies but goodies, coming from these cast of characters. There is nothing happening over in Iraq concerning IQD. These poo-roo gurus are pumping for Christmas money! Adam has a plan for VIP members to exchange our IQD when the time comes! This is strictly my opinion, the last option would be to load up on a plane and go to the ME! For me 15 years ago I would not have hesitated to go to the ME! Now at my age, and going to that part of the world unarmed, carrying a large sum of money, is a no brainer for me, it's not happening!!! remember folks this is the rumor section and there is not 1 ounce of truth here in this thread! We are now basically 3 weeks away from our next window of opportunity for an RV/RI! 1-1-23! Again there is nothing going to happen in 2022 it's a dead year!! So enjoy your Christmas holidays with your family & friends!! Hopefully we see some movement with the IQD in January 2023!! Merry Christmas and a safe blessed New Year! JMHO! 🤠

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The Kuwait RV did not require you to go to Kuwait to do the exchange.  

Most people went to a local bank or a FOREX exchange at a major international airport.

I was a contractor in Saudi Arabia at the time the KD RVed. 

Those people exchanged right in Jeddah without flying to Kuwait.  Just saying.

My understanding is that U.S citizens did have to fly to Kuwait to exchange. I know of someone who claims to have paid out 15% to someone willing to go. 

I would be willing to go but I'd do it over multiple trips, no way would I bring it all in one trip

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Artitech said:

All this scuttle-butt about an RV/RI is nothing but recycled oldies but goodies, coming from these cast of characters. There is nothing happening over in Iraq concerning IQD. These poo-roo gurus are pumping for Christmas money! Adam has a plan for VIP!">VIP members to exchange our IQD when the time comes! This is strictly my opinion, the last option would be to load up on a plane and go to the ME! For me 15 years ago I would not have hesitated to go to the ME! Now at my age, and going to that part of the world unarmed, carrying a large sum of money, is a no brainer for me, it's not happening!!! remember folks this is the rumor section and there is not 1 ounce of truth here in this thread! We are now basically 3 weeks away from our next window of opportunity for an RV/RI! 1-1-23! Again there is nothing going to happen in 2022 it's a dead year!! So enjoy your Christmas holidays with your family & friends!! Hopefully we see some movement with the IQD in January 2023!! Merry Christmas and a safe blessed New Year! JMHO! 🤠

EXACTLY what I'm referring to when I talk about cycles.  Whatever it was that got us started with this talk, got us hopeful in it happening. Just another topic to add to the cycle...  

Hell, it may have even been me that started this....sorry if it was.

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

My understanding is that U.S citizens did have to fly to Kuwait to exchange. I know of someone who claims to have paid out 15% to someone willing to go. 

I would be willing to go but I'd do it over multiple trips, no way would I bring it all in one trip

Once again...people avoided the trip to Kuwait by simply opening up a Bank of Kuwait account at their nearest branch office & doing the rest electronically. 

Most of the people in Saudi Arabia at the time were Turks, Algerians, Jordans, Pakistanis & Egyptians working over there like I was.  I missed out on the Kuwait RV.  Others got wind of it & cashed in & made a small fortune.   This is what I was told by the ones that cashed in.  They did it in country & did not have to travel to Kuwait City.

Just look for your nearest Bank of Kuwait or Warka branch office.

They have branch officies all throughout major Middle east cities & EU cities.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

All this scuttle-butt about an RV/RI is nothing but recycled oldies but goodies, coming from these cast of characters. There is nothing happening over in Iraq concerning IQD. These poo-roo gurus are pumping for Christmas money! Adam has a plan for VIP!" rel="">VIP members to exchange our IQD when the time comes! This is strictly my opinion, the last option would be to load up on a plane and go to the ME! For me 15 years ago I would not have hesitated to go to the ME! Now at my age, and going to that part of the world unarmed, carrying a large sum of money, is a no brainer for me, it's not happening!!! remember folks this is the rumor section and there is not 1 ounce of truth here in this thread! We are now basically 3 weeks away from our next window of opportunity for an RV/RI! 1-1-23! Again there is nothing going to happen in 2022 it's a dead year!! So enjoy your Christmas holidays with your family & friends!! Hopefully we see some movement with the IQD in January 2023!! Merry Christmas and a safe blessed New Year! JMHO! 🤠

No intentions to be negative..I wouldn't be surprised January come and go with no RV. I do feel the way you do on taking another break from this. I'll still hold on to the currency though.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

No intentions to be negative..I wouldn't be surprised January come and go with no RV. I do feel the way you do on taking another break from this. I'll still hold on to the currency though.

I personally do not feel your being negative, just realistic! Over the years, I think this has been established as a fact! The IQD can only be adjusted at the 1st of the new year. In this case 1-1-23 ! My day of no more hopiem is the end of the 1st quarter! This will be the end of my watch! Call sign Crowbar! Crowbar will be 10-10 on the side! Me, Myself and I will be doing something different here on the old Chisholm Trail! I'm going to keep some IQD, I will be selling a large portion of my holdings! In fact me and Babydoll is going to go to Galveston and catch a boat to Mexico and hang out down there for a while, Then maybe on down to Belize for a while! According to the old Dr, he said if the IQD didn't RV/RI  by 2023 the rate could stay the same for another 10 years! Unfortunately for me I don't have another 10 years! If I do, I don't plan on it, being like it has for the last 13 years! Hopefully for all our sakes this thing is over one way or another the 1st of 2023!  JMHO! :praying:

Edited by Artitech
forgot word
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I personally do not feel your being negative, just realistic! Over the years, I think this has been established as a fact! The IQD can only be adjusted at the 1st of the new year. In this case 1-1-23 ! My day of no more hopiem is the end of the 1st quarter! This will be the end of my watch! Call sign Crowbar! Crowbar will be 10-10 on the side! Me, Myself and I will be doing something different here on the old Chisholm Trail! I'm going to keep some IQD, I will be selling a large portion of my holdings! In fact me and Babydoll is going to go to Galveston and catch a boat to Mexico and hang out down there for a while, Then maybe on down to Belize for a while! According to the old Dr, he said if the IQD didn't RV/RI  by 2023 the rate could stay the same for another 10 years! Unfortunately for me I don't have another 10 years! If I do, I don't plan on it, being like it has for the last 13 years! Hopefully for all our sakes this thing is over one way or another the 1st of 2023!  JMHO! :praying:

Enjoy that trip!👍💯

It’s gonna be 22 years since I made the investment…. If I have to wait a week,month,year or ten years… time is gonna come and go regardless… but we are actually minutes and hours away from what we’ve been waiting for…. So I’ll will continue to wait… no matter what .. as long I am breathing I will hold… the sun and moon is never up for 24hours that’s all I gotta say

RV….. on the verge….

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

It’s gonna be 22 years since I made the investment…. If I have to wait a week,month,year or ten years… time is gonna come and go regardless… but we are actually minutes and hours away from what we’ve been waiting for…. So I’ll will continue to wait… no matter what .. as long I am breathing I will hold… the sun and moon is never up for 24hours that’s all I gotta say

RV….. on the verge….

Wow..minutes and hours away? You're really positive! Well if it doesn't happen I'm taking me a "legislative recess" on this..lol. Smh

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, screwball said:

???????? old Dr????

He is here in the United States affiliated with the Iraqi shadow government! He did a speaking engagement for about 25 or so people. We paid him money to give us the low Down on the IQD! I can’t go into the specifics of the meeting as I agreed with all involved not to! I can say this he has been right to date! The problem arose when he tried to shake us down for more money! In those days okie Terry K ect were doing nothing but putting out false information. There was really no where to go to find any  credible information about Iraq! I found DV and have been here every since 2010!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

May I also add...

If you open up a Bank of Kuwait or Saudi bank account...your money will be 100% converted into KD or Riyals.   

Your funds will be transferred to your stateside bank in Riyals or KD. 

You will then pay a transaction fee to convert them into USD. 

So be aware of that.

This is how the banks make their cut.

So let me get this straight. If I hold the IQD and want to open up a bank of Kuwait, then my money will be 100% converted from IQD to KWD and I will pay the first fee and the difference in spread from IQD to KWD. After that, my money will be 100% converted from KWD to USD , and I still have to pay the second fee and difference in spread from KWD to USD. Wow the fees and the differences in spread are no joke. By the way , does a bank of Kuwait or a Saudi Bank have savings account in USD? So when someone enter the Bank of Kuwait and hold a bunch of IQD and meet the teller, and then say he wants to exchange IQD for dollars in cash. After he get the dollars in cash, then he can open up a savings account in USD in the Bank of Kuwait.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

RV….. on the verge….

Any chance you can elaborate on “minutes and hours away”?

praying you’re right!

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Artitech said:

We are now basically 3 weeks away from our next window of opportunity for an RV/RI! 1-1-23! Again there is nothing going to happen in 2022 it's a dead year!! So enjoy your Christmas holidays with your family & friends!! Hopefully we see some movement with the IQD in January 2023!! Merry Christmas and a safe blessed New Year! JMHO! 🤠

100% correct 

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

He is here in the United States affiliated with the Iraqi shadow government!  I can say this he has been right to date! 

Did he hold and keep a bunch of dinars, too? Did he believe the IQD is going to rv? Speaking of the Iraqi shadow government , he is supposed to know when the IQD is going to rv. Actually, He can definitely leak the insider information regarding the exact date and the rate the IQD is going to rv since you already paid him.

• Upvote 1