Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinion @ 11:22 PM CST - 12/06/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it comes from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

** Frank26  A change in the exchange rate...you want to see that number [1460] get smaller and smaller as it gets closer to a 1 to 1 rate.  This is a gradual reduction and ladies and gentlemen they're telling you in the article that this has started today...

** Mark ...There are a number of politicians discussing where they should go on the rate. I also have a finance ministry contact mention that a higher NEER rate was tossed about today in some of their circles. In other words instead of going with the rate of 1162 and floating…it would start exponentially higher at the NEER rate of $1.60. They are also going back and forth with the pre-Sadaam Hussein rate of about $3.22.  We don’t yet know what they will do.   [post 1 of 2]

** Mark  I hear the most likely scenario continues to be the full revaluation or reinstatement, but they will continue to throw the other lower rates out there to keep us guessing…it is part of the game. We saw this in Kuwait as well before they revalued…also in China. This has happened throughout history. It is very exciting for me to see us this close to the finish line.  [post 2 of 2]

** Militia Man  Article: "Baghdad & Kurdistan Region at the table of Constitutional Entitlements" The looks of things here are seriously on fire. They talk about budget and in detail, they went over the file with respect to key points that needed clarifications or reorganization, etc...IMO... Timing is ablaze with urgency..

** Kaperoni ...The Central Bank announced they're going to liberalize the foreign exchange. Meaning they're going to spend more dollars in the auction. This of course has impact on the dinar exchange rate... the reality is all they're going to do is put it closer back to the rate it was a year ago around 1170 to $1...

** Frank26  Article: "The Iraqi Parliament completes the cabinet of the Sudanese government by granting confidence to two ministersARTICLE 140 = HCLHCL = ARTICLE 8,  ARTICLE 8 = THE BUDGET = THE MONETARY REFORM = A COMPLETED & SEATED GOV OF IRAQ... THE FOUNDATION OF THE MONETARY REFORM

** Mark  As for the rumors - I have received a number of reach outs this morning…about a thousand or ten times improvement in Iraqi currency rates. They are saying this is the talk on the street that this is the starting point.  I still think they will all go at once, but am prepared if Iraq does go slower. It looks like the overwhelming majority of people that hold it are going to make somewhere around 4 times or 10 times on their investment already. This is huge but not yet what we are looking for. They still want to restore their old rate pre-Kuwaiti invasion rate. ($3.22?)  [NOTE:  As of now the official CBI rate has not changed.]

** Nader From The Mid East   They [the CBI] didn't say how much.  They [the CBI]  just said to the old numbers and then it's gonna go down gradually...that's good news.  I'm happy about that.  It will help me out a lot actually if it goes down to 1160.  There's a new decision has been made...from here to maybe next week or the week later you're gonna see changes.  Maybe this week we don't know.  So get ready for it.

** Pimpy  There is a lot of talk once again about the change in the exchange rate.  I think some people are misinterpreting what they're reading... Article: "Government official: Dollar exchange rate will fall and its impact in a week" ...they're talking about controlling the actual market itself...they are going to do what they can to make sure they maintain a specific rate...Be careful with all the rumors...talking about the exchange rate going to happen.  You got to hear directly from the Central Bank and no one else.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Nader From The Mid East There's a new decision has been made...from here to maybe next week or the week later you're gonna see changes.  Maybe this week we don't know.  So get ready for it.

Nader Nader Nader. Next week or the week later? Did the governor of the CBI rrally really directly  whisper to your ear about next week or the week later? You sound more like those triplets frankie26 , kaperoni and pimpy. So Get ready for what? Another BS and disappointments again.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1