Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So do you still support him?

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, you should enjoy this video. Hope you can open it. Probably just some more lies!! NOT!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=34b86fed42&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1752057700769730752&th=18508f32305e10c0&view=att&disp=safe

image.png

You cannot post links from your email account, and expect us to seem them, unless of course you want to give us your login and passsword.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 12/13/2022 at 2:45 AM, caddieman said:

QAnon

FYI

Its not QAnon.

It is Q, and occasionally Q+, who drop posts that encourage others to investigate. Those people post with information &/or questions anonymously and are know as Anons.

It was the fake news that has labeled it QAnons...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Trump is teasing a major announcement tomorrow.  He says America needs a Super Hero 😀

The only announcement I want from him is to tell us the military has decided to impose martial law, initiate a new election (run by the military) and hold military tribunals against EVERYONE guilty of treason against America. Then publicly hang all of them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

The only announcement I want from him is to tell us the military has decided to impose martial law, initiate a new election (run by the military) and hold military tribunals against EVERYONE guilty of treason against America. Then publicly hang all of them. 

Rumor is he is announcing a run for Speaker of the House.  But I like yours better.  We know Gitmo is gearing up for it - its just a matter of time.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Perhaps he has been talking with the Supreme Court and they've decided there really was fraud committed by the Democrats?  You know fraud vitiates everything, no need for a new election, Trump wins, walks right into the White House, of course in January, so he'll have another 6 years in office, so he doesn't go over 10 years.

6 hours ago, caddieman said:

Wow! SMH

You mean, SIMB. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

So @caddieman you have a problem with LEGAL JUSTICE brought against EVIL monsters hell bent on destroying the world.

REMEMBER THE HAUGE.

You stated this thread knowing what kind of response you would get hoping that somehow people would forsake the only politician in their memory that actually helped Americans. 

But the real question EVERYONE should be asking you is........

WAY DO YOU support SUCH EVIL?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

I hope Trumps “SUPER HERO” is a little better than Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.🤦‍♂️

Well I was dead wrong!  My fellow forum members you can’t make this 💩 up!

Trump's 'Major Announcement' Was To Hawk His $99 NFTs

Former President Donald Trump unveiled Thursday a “limited edition collection” of NFT trading cards featuring cartoon-like images of himself depicted as a superhero, Hollywood actor and more, after teasing a “major announcement” on his Truth Social account.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2022/12/15/trumps-major-announcement-was-to-hawk-his-99-nfts/?sh=4bc0ec34290d 

I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time. A major announcement strictly to make profit off his base. Can I SMH now?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1