Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So do you still support him?

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Damn right we have by the left and it continues today. I'm sure you think the there was no corruption in AZ? Proof is all over the place but if the people looking into the fraud are the ones that committed, well you can pretty much guess what that outcome will be!!

Unfortunately I think you are counting on many of the conspiracy theories to be absolutely true, which is where we differ. If proof was all over the place in AZ it would have long been shown to the people. Think about how many people would, first, perpetuate the election steal, second how many people it would take to cover it up. Thousands and thousands.

Trumps own Attorney General  Bill Barr investigated and said there is no evidence  of widespread voter fraud. So is Bill Barr part of the people committing the fraud? He would have to be right. See what I am talking about? You have been lied to but not by who you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Unfortunately I think you are counting on many of the conspiracy theories to be absolutely true, which is where we differ. If proof was all over the place in AZ it would have long been shown to the people. Think about how many people would, first, perpetuate the election steal, second how many people it would take to cover it up. Thousands and thousands.

Trumps own Attorney General  Bill Barr investigated and said there is no evidence  of widespread voter fraud. So is Bill Barr part of the people committing the fraud? He would have to be right. See what I am talking about? You have been lied to but not by who you think. 

It has been shown in AZ. People denied the opportunity to vote because of ballot size paper used in voting machines was the wrong size. All in mostly Conservative counties. Provisional Paper ballots put in buckets to be counted were thrown out. People have seen it. It does not take that many people to commit this theft. 

You accept this theft because it fits your feelings. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

29 minutes ago, caddieman said:

If proof was all over the place in AZ it would have long been shown to the people.

It was shown to people when the voting machines ran out of toner and paper and some actually stooped working. People stood in line for hours and then were sent to another location many miles away to vote. People were up in arms about the situation, BUT the majority of these people were Republican voters and so here's a big ole finger to those voters. Their vote should never count anyway. And who was the head of AZ elections, why the newly elected Gov of course, who refuse to recuse herself like all good Rats do ( they are so honest after all). And how do you count votes that were thrown in boxes of ballots that had already been counted. And remember the fraud did not have to occur all over AZ, just Maricopa county, the largest population in AZ which included Phoenix. I believe it was Staling who said he did care how many votes were cast or who they were cast for, his concern was who was counting the votes. And 2020 and the midterms in AZ sure proved him to be spot on.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

11 hours ago, caddieman said:

Trumps own Attorney General  Bill Barr investigated and said there is no evidence  of widespread voter fraud.

You need to stop using that talking point.

https://www.westernjournal.com/former-us-attorney-claims-ag-barr-pressured-not-investigate-voter-fraud/

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Maritime Law supersedes Constitutional Law.

Only in dealing with ocean or sailing issues.

Admiralty law

Admiralty law or maritime law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes. Admiralty law consists of both domestic law on maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private parties operating or using ocean-going ships. While each legal jurisdiction usually has its own legislation governing maritime matters, the international nature of the topic and the need for uniformity has, since 1900, led to considerable international maritime law developments, including numerous multilateral treaties.[a]

Admiralty law may be distinguished from the law of the sea, which is a body of public international law dealing with navigational rights, mineral rights, jurisdiction over coastal waters, and the maritime relationships between nations. The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea has been adopted by 167 countries[b] and the European Union, and disputes are resolved at the ITLOS tribunal in Hamburg.

The Constitution deals with our form of government and its limits. 

Two separate sets of laws.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

20 hours ago, caddieman said:

If proof was all over the place in AZ it would have long been shown to the people.

There is ABSOLUTELY no polite words to describe this comment. 

So I'll just say that your comment is without question the most UNBELIEVABLE thing you've ever written here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Maritime Law supersedes Constitutional Law.

Admiralty Law was what I was referring to. I believe in my passion that I said Maritime Law before but that was wrong. We're living under Admiralty Law, which is in layman's terms just another form of military justice or military rule. 

Which would explain how come Congress is no longer is needed to declare war. And most certainly why President Eisenhower warned the American people to "Beware of the Vast Military Complex". 

But it's just evil Demonic 😈 people who have absolutely no self respect, bullies who are little more than overgrown children refusing to play fair in the sandbox because they can't admit loosing. The average liberal willing to deceive and be deceived doesn't even know about the evil machinations of the World Economic Forum and probably wouldn't go along with those plans if they did know. 

The average liberal simply cannot admit that they lost. For them winning is more than everything, it's how they see themselves. It's how they build their confidence and self esteem. For a liberal to admit loosing an election is tantamount to admitting they are themselves loosers. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

27 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Admiralty Law was what I was referring to. I believe in my passion that I said Maritime Law before but that was wrong. We're living under Admiralty Law, which is in layman's terms just another form of military justice or military rule. 

Which would explain how come Congress is no longer is needed to declare war. And most certainly why President Eisenhower warned the American people to "Beware of the Vast Military Complex". 

But it's just evil Demonic 😈 people who have absolutely no self respect, bullies who are little more than overgrown children refusing to play fair in the sandbox because they can't admit loosing. The average liberal willing to deceive and be deceived doesn't even know about the evil machinations of the World Economic Forum and probably wouldn't go along with those plans if they did know. 

The average liberal simply cannot admit that they lost. For them winning is more than everything, it's how they see themselves. It's how they build their confidence and self esteem. For a liberal to admit loosing an election is tantamount to admitting they are themselves loosers. 

Sorry, didn't see your previous post. 

Check out    www.thedocuments.info

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

There is ABSOLUTELY no polite words to describe this comment. 

So I'll just say that your comment is without question the most UNBELIEVABLE thing you've ever written here. 

Thanks. I think this is the first time you haven’t insinuated something about me! Very refreshing!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Lol yeah because Trump never lies!

What kind of response is that?  i show you evidence supported by an AG that said Barr told him not to investigate, and you give me a "I know you are, but what am I?" response? :facepalm: 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/300277-ny-residents-work-to-expose-election-fraud/&do=getNewComment

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

What kind of response is that?  i show you evidence supported by an AG that said Barr told him not to investigate, and you give me a "I know you are, but what am I?" response? :facepalm: 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/300277-ny-residents-work-to-expose-election-fraud/&do=getNewComment

That proves absolutely nothing. It’s his word against Barr. Barr said it was absolutely false. Of course you ignore that part.🤷‍♂️ So who had more to gain Barr or McSwain who at the time was going to run for Governor of Pennsylvania. Heaven forbid if McSwain got called a RINO.

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

That proves absolutely nothing. It’s his word against Barr. Barr said it was absolutely false. Of course you ignore that part.🤷‍♂️ So who had more to gain Barr or McSwain who at the time was going to run for Governor of Pennsylvania. Heaven forbid if McSwain got called a RINO.

It's not just what they have to gain. It's more about what they have to lose.

Barr could be charged in a crime and disbarred and do prison time for his suppression and pressuring folks to do nothing.

McSwain had an election to lose.

No comparison. 

If Barr is guilty of course he is going to deny it.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:

You just can't have rational conversations with 3 year olds or far left liberals. Same mentality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

If anything considered left of QAnon conspiracy theories is liberal count me in!😂

Yeah you are a lot farther left of center than you believe as is evidenced by what you post on here especially having accused me of following QAnon of which I have never listened to. Thus, just stating the truth clashes with your leanings. Your trigger is anything CNN, MSNBC, NYT, and those other rags dressing up as news outlets spoon feeds you. Your talking points parrot everything they say. So yes, you are in the far left ditch.

Having said that, I have family that are left like you, and we love each other and it doesn't stop us from enjoying each other's company. So I am quite sure, outside of this forum you and I would get along just fine.

So I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family. 

CHEERS!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1