Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So do you still support him?

Do you still support  a passed President(Trump) who wants to scrap the constitution of the United States. And before you start screaming about the MSM are twisting his words here they are.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution”

And here is the oath of office every President passed and future has to take.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States!

What would you think if a Democratic running for President said this. Wouldn’t you say he or she has no business running for President. I would. And I say the same thing about a Republican saying it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The key issue is to address and accept the facts of the matter.

The Constitution Of The United States Of America is what the Citizens Of The United States Of America live and die by.

Literally.

Those in elected and appointed offices of The United States Of America take an oath to and abide by and uphold The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Circumvention of The Costitution Of The United States Of America by elected and appointed The United States Of America officials is sedition and treason.

No creidble evidence to date has shown The True Patriot (now former) President Of The United States Of America Donald J Trump to have violated The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Those attenpting to prosecute The True Patriot (now former) President Of The United States Of America Donald J Trump are the ones who really must be prosecuted and publically hung for their seditious and treasonous acts violating the Constitution Of The United States Of America.

No exceptions.

Starting with Mike Pence.

Mike Pence
Official White House portrait. Mike Pence is smiling in front of an American flag. He wears a black suit, red tie, and an American flag lapel pin.
Official portrait, 2017

48th Vice President of the United States
In office
January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021
President Donald Trump
Preceded by Joe Biden
Succeeded by Kamala Harris
50th Governor of Indiana
In office
January 14, 2013 – January 9, 2017
Lieutenant
Preceded by Mitch Daniels
Succeeded by Eric Holcomb
Chair of the House Republican Conference
In office
January 3, 2009 – January 3, 2011
Leader John Boehner
Preceded by Adam Putnam
Succeeded by Jeb Hensarling
Member of the
U.S. House of Representatives
from Indiana
In office
January 3, 2001 – January 3, 2013
Preceded by David M. McIntosh
Succeeded by Luke Messer
Constituency
Personal details
Born
Michael Richard Pence

June 7, 1959 (age 63)
Columbus, Indiana, U.S.
Political party Republican (1983–present)
Other political
affiliations
Democratic (before 1983)
Spouse

(m. 1985)
Children 3, including Charlotte
Relatives Greg Pence (brother)
Residence(s) Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
Education
Occupation
  • Politician
  • lawyer
  • broadcaster
Signature 128px-Mike_Pence_Signature2.svg.png

Then Vice President Of The United States Of America Mike Pence knew there was substantial and credible evidence at the time the Electoral College votes were certified that there was wide spread election corruption grossly skewing The United States Of America Presidential popular vote for a substantial number of States Of The United States.

And did nothing.

But certified the Electoral College vote anyway.

Knowing the The President Of The United States Electoral College votes were corrupted.

Multiple The United States Of America elected and appointed officials have violated and likewise ignored the 15th Amendment.

Then Vice President Of The United States Of America Mike Pence could and should have sent the respective Electoral College voters back to their States and conducted the appropriate measures to truly reflect the voting will of The United States Of America Citizen in those States where the voter corruption was known.

As well as investigated the Scytle and Dominion server skewed results.

Conducted overseas.

If the least of us falls with their six unguarded standing for what is right, then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since their six will be unguarded, there is no one left to stand with, and there is nothing left to stand for.

The choice is left with The True The United States Of America Patriots.

The Constitution Of The United States Of America matters to the utmost to The True The United States Of America Patriots.

To be sure, investigations and accepting the needed outcome are a difficult matter, or should be, for all.

However, due to the nature of the crimes committed by the election fraud participants as an act of sedition and treason violating the Constitution Of The United States Of America, the enjoyment of the provisions of The Constitution Of The United States Of America are in jeopardy for The True The United States Of America Citizen Patriots.

Let TRUE Justice be served.

Come what may.

Keep Yer Powder Dry.......

Keep Calm And.......

image.jpeg.251a138a8e34866a0339000e78aa6fc7.jpeg

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 9

Must be talking about humankind, as I didn’t believe mankind was capable to achieving such a low— do, two wrongs don’t make a right…or is it a wrong? Puts this argument in relationship to a flat earth topic…how did we ever get here?

What is the narrative?

Why are we here?

Can anyone remember? 🙏

• Upvote 1

caddieman, I find your :bs: rich. You say this about Trump and yet by the day evidence is coming out (thanks to Musk) of how most of the Rats were colluding with twitter to surpress 1st amendment rights suppress the truth and steal an election. Don't think I would be posting much more about Trump unless some of these twitter tweets implicates Trump. And the LSM you quote has been lying about Trump the ENTIRE time. You remember Russia Russia Russia don't you?? ALL :bs:!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 6

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Do you still support system">support  a passed President(Trump) who wants to scrap the constitution of the United States. And before you start screaming about the MSM are twisting his words here they are.

Sure it would be a hell of lot better than we've got now, and incompetent, blabbering fool.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I WONT WASTE MY TIME HERE WITH YOUNG MINDED PEOPLE ANYMORE, I PRAY THEY SEE WHATS REALLY HAPPINGING, THEY HAVE BEEN LEAD ASTRAY BY DEMO SATAN AND THEY REALLY LOVE THERE LIFE AS IT IS!, I WONT STOP LOVING MY COUNTRY! I PAID A PRICE AS A YOUNG MAN! BE BLESSED AND NEVER BE ASHAME OF GOD!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Fly said:

how did we ever get here?

That's a simple question. 

When our fax government began using a war banner for its flag we ceased operating under the constitution. This was in the early 1900s. The flag we fly today, with its gold fringe IS NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG. Rather it's from the Navy and represents Maritime Law.  

So you see, stupid Sheeple refusing to educate themselves is how we got here. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, I find your :bs: rich. You say this about Trump and yet by the day evidence is coming out (thanks to Musk) of how most of the Rats were colluding with twitter to surpress 1st amendment rights suppress the truth and steal an election. Don't think I would be posting much more about Trump unless some of these twitter tweets implicates Trump. And the LSM you quote has been lying about Trump the ENTIRE time. You remember Russia Russia Russia don't you?? ALL :bs:!!

This is the difference between steadfast die hard conservative Republican and an independent like me. Independents call out anyone. AOC and the squad are a bunch of wack jobs and have no business in congress. The same can be said about MTG and Matt Gaetz. But not for a ultra conservative. You might get labeled a RINO oh no! Nobody believes this but I have voted for more Republicans  that Democrats at probably a two to one clip. Voted for both Bush’s. John McCain and many many local Republicans. Trump has destroyed the Republican Party. He has alienated the moderate Republican, which I used to consider myself. Now I’m an independent mainly because of Trump. Independents elect the President not die hard Republicans not die hard Democrats. That’s why Trump will never win another election. That’s why he lost last time It’s got nothing to do with stealing an election. Which by the way there is zero evidence of. At every turn every claim has been debunked. Every recount verified. No doctored voting machines. You know release the KRAKEN and all. Moderates in this country will not vote for someone who says crazy stuff like this.

Trump has said he wanted to scrap the constitution and you just dismiss it out of hand. I don’t understand that .If a Democrat said that this whole board would be screaming to hang him for treason. And as far the LSM quote you are referring to. That quote came from Trump himself on his website Truth Social! LSM had absolutely nothing to do with it. And that 1st Amendment you are talking about………keep supporting Trump and it just might be gone!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, caddieman said:

This is the difference between steadfast die hard conservative Republican and an independent like me. Independents call out anyone. AOC and the squad are a bunch of wack jobs and have no business in congress. The same can be said about MTG and Matt Gaetz. But not for a ultra conservative. You might get labeled a RINO oh no! Nobody believes this but I have voted for more Republicans  that Democrats at probably a two to one clip. Voted for both Bush’s. John McCain and many many local Republicans. Trump has destroyed the Republican Party. He has alienated the moderate Republican, which I used to consider myself. Now I’m an independent mainly because of Trump. Independents elect the President not die hard Republicans not die hard Democrats. That’s why Trump will never win another election. That’s why he lost last time It’s got nothing to do with stealing an election. Which by the way there is zero evidence of. At every turn every claim has been debunked. Every recount verified. No doctored voting machines. You know release the KRAKEN and all. Moderates in this country will not vote for someone who says crazy stuff like this.

Trump has said he wanted to scrap the constitution and you just dismiss it out of hand. I don’t understand that .If a Democrat said that this whole board would be screaming to hang him for treason. And as far the LSM quote you are referring to. That quote came from Trump himself on his website Truth Social! LSM had absolutely nothing to do with it. And that 1st Amendment you are talking about………keep supporting Trump and it just might be gone!

Caddie, you sound very liberal in this post… over dramatic CAN TRUMP DO ANYTHING TO THE CONSTITUTION I THINK NOT .., but sink your teeth into it to deflect the corruption we have as an administration now … Biden is a crooked ad the day is long !!! Don’t see you up in arms about that .. why ? 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

45 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Over someone who wants to scrap the constitution!……………every day that’s ending with a Y. Hopefully Ron DeSantis wins the Republican primary🙏

Personally, I will scrap the constitution and everything it stands for before I lend my support to a bunch of mentality insane sexual deviants and PEDOPHILES.

But hey that's the beauty of our constitution, you can support all the perverts you want to. And we can buy all the guns and munitions :cowboy1: needed for when the sexual deviant PEDOPHILES cross our path. 

GOD I LOVE THIS COUNTRY, 

AND IT'S CONSTITUTION. 💘

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

The Democrat party has proven over and over they have been trying to scrap the constitution to suit their agenda for decades. Only now they are more open about it like a  big thumbing their nose in our faces. Trump makes a statement about pinching a woman's privates and the Dems go ballistic. Meanwhile, they look everywhere else while Biden is sniffing little girl's hair and rubbing up against them, and his son is taking handout/bribes from China and Afghanistan selling our country down the river for favors, and giving the "big guy"(Biden) a piece and the FBI covers it up and orders Twitter, Facebook, and mainstream media to not only bury it, but silence those who are telling the truth. (Oh there goes the First Amendment down the drain)! And the 2nd Amendment has been under attack for who know how long. Oops! Another piece of the constitution they are trying to shred.

The Dems have and are destroying our country from the inside out, not just trampling all over our constitution which is quickly becoming a worthless piece of paper(which is what Trump is really saying), under this faux administration, but pourous borders run by cartels so we have no Country, criminals with no bonds needed and released  back into the public to continue committing heinous crimes, doing away with the Police, endangering the lives of our very citizens, and interfering in foreign country's elections to make sure the Leftist win those elections on an unprecedented illegal scale. It only takes a brief glance to realize this corrupt rabbit hole called the Democratic party goes deep and wide. Not to mention the millions if not billions of dollars donated to them by high upstanding citizens like Soros, and FTX Bankman.

Give me a break. Trump couldn't even dream of being as foul, corrupt, unAmerican, evil as they are.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 7

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

BTW...You sound just like an MSNBC, CNN billboard. Keep swallowing their koolaid though.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

7 hours ago, caddieman said:

And that 1st Amendment you are talking about………keep supporting Trump and it just might be gone!

You think so caddie man, I will submit to you that you the chances of the Constitution surviving as written under Trump is FAR greater than under these demonic power grabbing DemoRats. Your memory can't be so short as to not see what's being released daily by Musk and twitter with compliments and compliance of the Rat party. Talk about losing you first amendments rights! Other than that I agree with a good part of your post and your honesty. I too voted for both bushes and the maverick McCain, but I had to hold my nose to vote for them as well as Romney. To me there were no good choices, just the lesser of two evils. And don't get me started on HW Bush. The first time in my life I ever heard the words "One World Order" can from his lips. And I could spend the rest of the evening telling you how little respect I have for McCain, but I have better things to do tonight. So if my choice is between Trump (which I hope it isn't) or Pete Butterplug,

Fauxahantas, feeling the Burn and any of the lefts radical who really don't believe in the Constitution then put me in coach, I'll take Trump!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Do you still support O as a best past president?

1.Didn't stop bailout money from being used as huge bonuses by failed companies.

2.Pushed through massive $787 billion spending bailout that risked nationalizing banks, as opposed to making just greater tax cuts

3.Announced troop withdrawals in a slower timetable than he said he'd hoped to during the election campaign.

4.Offered a budget of deficit spending to bolster the economy, rather than continue the tax cuts that created the deficit.

5.Nominated several members for his cabinet who later had to withdraw.

6.With much-more pressing concerns, did interviews on the comedy-variety "Tonight Show," Univision's Latin music awards, as well as "60 Minutes," and presented his NCAA tournament bracket on ESPN.

7.Used a teleprompter far too often, even when delivering small announcements, creating a less spontaneous and more distant demeanor.

8. Spread himself too thin, dealing with the Iraq War, health care, global warming and stem cell research, rather than only the economy.

9.Made an awkward joke about the Special Olympics at his own expense, and laughed with self-described "gallows humor" at the bleak corner he was painted in having to make unpopular bailouts.

10.Didn't turned around America's greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression during his tenure in office.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

15 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

That's a simple question. 

When our fax government began using a war banner for its flag we ceased operating under the constitution. This was in the early 1900s. The flag we fly today, with its gold fringe IS NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG. Rather it's from the Navy and represents Maritime Law.  

So you see, stupid Sheeple refusing to educate themselves is how we got here. 

Thank you for sharing. Try to understand where I am going with this and most of all don’t take it in a wrong way, as the time has come for me to part ways. 

No longer will I attempt having conversation with any who foolishly feel their objective can be accomplished from the scorn of another.

There are no simple questions, only simple answers.

Which leaves your answer open to interpretation, its lacking clarity with no material/ documentation to back up claims. So one can only guess you are referencing to The TRUTH About the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT BANKRUPTCY, and National Emergencies!

https://foundationfortruthinlaw.org/Files/The-TRUTH-About-the-UNITED-STATES-GOVERNMENT-BANKRUPTCY.pdf

In The Ultimate delusion, Vicar of Christ (Pope) along with Kings and other religions claim ownership. 

Something to think about… Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Mat 4:8-10) So claiming the the same offer refused by God’s son, Jesus Christ.

The Ultimate Delusion

https://foundationfortruthinlaw.org/Files/The-Ultimate-Delusion-U.S.-Government-fraud.pdf 

If you want to research what it is you’re referring about you should find it here.

Warning! Been down this road, if you wish to fight and/or go along with this system of things it is your admittance to playing apart in said system, meaning; admitting to the fact that it is your owner— no matter what you believe. Read John 17:14-17.

Foundation for Truth in Law 

https://foundationfortruthinlaw.org/14th-amendment-fraud.html

“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it. (Mat 7:12,13)

Find The Narrow Gate 

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/guided-bible-study-course/ 

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

There’s a way to get kicked off of the site but that’s not my choice, I’ll just say it’s less difficult to fool some than it is to convince them, that they have been fooled.

With warm ♥️ aloha

Vernon  : )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Do you still support system">support O as a best past president?

1.Didn't stop bailout money from being used as huge bonuses by failed companies.

2.Pushed through massive $787 billion spending bailout that risked nationalizing banks, as opposed to making just greater tax cuts

3.Announced troop withdrawals in a slower timetable than he said he'd hoped to during the election campaign.

4.Offered a budget of deficit spending to bolster the economy, rather than continue the tax cuts that created the deficit.

5.Nominated several members for his cabinet who later had to withdraw.

6.With much-more pressing concerns, did interviews on the comedy-variety "Tonight Show," Univision's Latin music awards, as well as "60 Minutes," and presented his NCAA tournament bracket on ESPN.

7.Used a teleprompter far too often, even when delivering small announcements, creating a less spontaneous and more distant demeanor.

8. Spread himself too thin, dealing with the Iraq War, health care, global warming and stem cell research, rather than only the economy.

9.Made an awkward joke about the Special Olympics at his own expense, and laughed with self-described "gallows humor" at the bleak corner he was painted in having to make unpopular bailouts.

10.Didn't turned around America's greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression during his tenure in office.

So true. Whereas Trump had the US energy independent for the first time in our history. Big businesses were coming back in droves after being driven away by high corporate taxes. For the first time in our history every minority group had the highest unemployment. Gas was at all time lows in decades. The Veterans Administration for the first time had a working Hospitalization system. All of the Muslim and Asian countries who threatened war and tested missiles shut everything down when Trump took out a couple top terrorists. Trump got us out of the fraudulent WTO which looked to suck us dry. He renegotiated the North American Trade Treaty which bludgeoned our own people by way of exports and imports. He was the only American President who had the balls to move the American Embassy to Israel unlike the other yellow belly sap suckers who wasted time in the Oval Office before him. He secured the border which pissed off the Dems taking away more of their voters.

I could go on for days on how powerful Trump made America again at Home and abroad. And all Joe has done from day one is set us back 60 years in every area of life but the price of products. No. That has risen exponentially every month. 

Trump held hundreds of Events where tens of thousands braved weather and numbers just to hear him speak. 

Talk about a teleprompter? Even O has nothing on Sleepy Joe who can barely put two sentences together even when he is reading. Or goes to shake nobody's hand. Or is given a list of who to call on, their question and his answer in his press briefings. We are living during the most embarrassing Presidency of our time and O was the precursor to it. Selling out our country for favors via Hunter Biden. O boldface lying about Keep your doctor, Keep your plan with his failed Obamacare. O  sending pallets of cash to Iran in the dark of night while people at home were starving, homeless in the streets. It is almost too much to fathom that O and B  or should I say BO are actual leaders of the greatest nation in the world. 

I thank God Trump disrupted that fascist plan of having Hillarious in office or we would all be on the streets either holding up will work for food signs or in our homemade foxholes guns ablazing to protect whatever little we'd have left. And I am praying daily for Trump to return to the Oval office with the full backing of the House and Senate to get us back to America the Beautiful. Because right now we are America the Miserable. 

"You know the thing."

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

That’s why he lost last time It’s got nothing to do with stealing an election. Which by the way there is zero evidence of. At every turn every claim has been debunked. Every recount verified. No doctored voting machines. You know release the KRAKEN and all. Moderates in this country will not vote for someone who says crazy stuff like this.

It has everything to do with stolen elections.  You think we've been electing these people who represent us all these years, but you are being deceived.  You're walking around in rose colored glasses the Legacy Media has given you and think you're receiving the truth.  Do some research and see who owns them.  You've never seen the news casts where they use the "EXACT" same talking points every night in every news station across the country.  Who do you think is writing the script?  The Sheeple master.

I take it, you didn't take the time to watch "2,000 Mules".  Despite what the Fake News tells you, that hasn't been debunked, it is very hard to debunk actual video evidence and Geo-Tracking. 

I suppose you think the Hunter Biden Laptop is a Russian Disinformation, despite the fact the the News is starting to say it isn't.  You know 51 former senior intelligence officials said the laptop "has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."  Why would they lie about that?  Say Hello to the Deep State. 

All you have to do is looking at the 2022 Elections and you can see the same fraud happening all over again, and they're being more blatant about it.  

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

Your real problem is you are unable to understand what Trump is telling you.  In the simplest terms, what Trump was saying is "Fraud Vitiates Everything!"   The Fraud was so bad, that we don't need to redo the election, the democrats defrauded the American People, therefore, Trump is the rightful President.

image.png

But you stay in your little fantasy land, and one day soon, the United States of America will be gone.

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 7