Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:55 PM CST - 12/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it's from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

** Frank26   Article: "Al-Salhi Announces The Date Of Raising The Budget To The House Of Representatives And Voting On ItTHEY SAY BUDGET BY TUESDAY... MISSED THE 5TH BY 1 DAY.

** Kaperoni  Parliament will complete the cabinet this weekend, and then they can RV the dinar. Not going to happen. That's not how monetary policy works.

** Pimpy  Every time I read the news...it's not like I'm standing around clapping, going 'oh, good I gotta wait even longer to see any kind of real change in the exchange rate.'...it's to the point now where I cannot picture them [Iraq] moving forward with the same currency knowing that there's that much out there in the hands of some corrupt people.  Maybe the international community won't care.  I doubt it...Most likely what's going to happen is they're going to have to issue new currencies making the stolen currency obsolete...

** Frank26  Article: "Parliament announces the agenda for the next Saturday session (completion of the ministerial cabinet)". A GOVERNMENT BY NEXT SATURDAY... THEN THE BUDGET, AND ALL THE LINE ITEMS REVEALED.

** Militia Man ...We saw meetings with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). Finance Ministry of Iraq (FM), Federal Audit Bureau (FAB), etc...They have the 2003 Budget in the news today too...That meeting with the IMF had auditors at the Federal level... Then we see them talk today about the budget draft to be voted on in the late hours prior to 12/08/022 with the Parliament...the data necessary for a rate change is likely upon us sooner than later.

** Mark  its exceptionally quiet right now on the RV front…even out of Iraq…There is nothing negative. Everyone is still very upbeat...It could be at anytime…we do not know the timing…No sh-t sherlock - more BS just to hear himself talk.

** BeeDeeDub   [Follow up #2 to Guru Frank26 Wells Fargo Bank post 11-30-2022].  I just called the Wells Fargo foreign exchange Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 11:27AM EST.  When I called last night, I called (apparently) after business hours at 7:45PM EST...I asked if I had the Foreign Exchange people, and she said "Yes".  I told her I had some foreign currency which I might like to exchange for U.S. Dollars.  She asked which currency, and I told her the Iraqi Dinar.  She explicitly stated "No, I'm sorry, we don't handle the Iraqi dinar.  We do not exchange that particular currency."  So there you have it.  I got the exact same message from a LIVE PERSON as I had received last night from a recorded message.

** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY: Bank friend at the bank thinks if Iraq gets this budget approved in December that no doubt you will see a rate change in January.  He's saying it's just his opinion.  FRANK:  Yes the budget draft law will open the reforms...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

There ain’t going to be any change in the currency…. I am sure when someone shows up with a crazy amount of dinars…. With Arab features they will investigate and put a hold on the funds before they are verified and release, it’s like back in the days when Pablo Escobar had almost 100 billion dollars stach all by himself , without counting all the other cartel … the US never went ahead and change their currency…. Believe me the RV is coming, anyone that shows up anywhere in the world with crazy amount of dinars is gonna be investigated and funds will be put on hold until further notice…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

There ain’t going to be any change in the currency…. I am sure when someone shows up with a crazy amount of dinars…. With Arab features they will investigate and put a hold on the funds before they are verified and release, it’s like back in the days when Pablo Escobar had almost 100 billion dollars stach all by himself , without counting all the other cartel … the US never went ahead and change their currency…. Believe me the RV is coming, anyone that shows up anywhere in the world with crazy amount of dinars is gonna be investigated and funds will be put on hold until further notice…

That’s why you needed to keep reciepts as proof of purchase 

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

What is a crazy amount of dinar? Asking for a friend! 🤠

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12-3-2022 *** Dinar Guru News Flash ***  Early reports indicate the Iraqi parliament has vote for the final 2 Minister seats.  This would mean Prime Minister Sudani's goverment is complete and has the confidence of parlimanent.  Many gurus have been looking for this to signal a 'stable Iraqi government'.   Stay tuned as the gurus chime in on it's impact on the Iraqi dinar and it's prospects to increase in value...  The latest guru posts will continue below...
12-3-2022  Newshound Guru Clare  Article "The Iraqi Parliament completes the cabinet of the Sudanese government by granting confidence to two ministers"  Quote "the Media Department of the House of Representatives stated that an absolute majority voted to grant confidence to the two ministers, and thus the ministerial cabinet of the current federal government headed by Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani has been completed."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4