Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Opinions @ 9:55 AM CST - 12/02/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it's from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

** Clare  Article: "Central Bank of Euphrates News: No denomination will be withdrawn from the Iraqi currency, and the 20,000 is in the process of being designedQuote: "It is noteworthy that Iraq has - so far - 7 categories of local currency issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, which are {250 dinars, 500 dinars, 1000 dinars, 5000 dinars, 10000 dinars, 25000 dinars, and 50000 dinars"

** Mark  Article Quote: The Kurdistan region proves its share of next years budget. How much?”  14 % of the budget is going to Kurdistan. This is huge. This is the first time since we have been watching this that they have agreed to HCL/140 . We were told this was key before they announced the rate according to my contacts over there. CBI have been waiting for this I was told...In print they have agreed to the oil and gas law.  All money will get shared as it is supposed to get shared.

** Walkingstick   [Walkingstick's Iraqi Bank partner/friend update]  All the private banks and the CBI are meeting right now...the #1 thing we are discussing...is the money laundering.  Most of this has been dealt with...we are constantly talking about the new small category notes - Where to store them. How to issue them...and we are in conversation about the exchange rate we are about to release.  Also, we meet with the CBI to talk about the international float...the currency exchange process...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

** Mark  Article Quote: The Kurdistan region proves its share of next years budget. How much?”  14 % of the budget is going to Kurdistan. This is huge. This is the first time since we have been watching this that they have agreed to HCL/140 . We were told this was key before they announced the rate according to my contacts over there. CBI have been waiting for this I was told...In print they have agreed to the oil and gas law.  All money will get shared as it is supposed to get shared.:tiphat:

There are still some ongoing negotiations behind the scenes, per Iraq news. 

Kurdistan is still asking for 17% of the Budget. 

Oil revenues coming from Kurdish oil accounts for nearly 20% of all Iraq's oil revenues. 

It's only fair that the Kurds get more.  IMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

There are still some ongoing negotiations behind the scenes, per Iraq news. Kurdistan is still asking for 17% of the Budget. Oil revenues coming from Kurdish oil accounts for nearly 20% of all Iraq's oil revenues. It's only fair that the Kurds get more.  IMHO.

I totally agree with you Luigi .... it's reasonable and fair..! :tiphat:RON 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

There are still some ongoing negotiations behind the scenes, per Iraq news. 

Kurdistan is still asking for 17% of the Budget. 

Oil revenues coming from Kurdish oil accounts for nearly 20% of all Iraq's oil revenues. 

It's only fair that the Kurds get more.  IMHO.

Question:

What is the difference, in USD, between 14% and 17% of the budget ?

This has been an ongoing issue for as long as I can remember.

Just askin' ...................

Semper Fi :salute:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Question:

What is the difference, in USD, between 14% and 17% of the budget ?

This has been an ongoing issue for as long as I can remember.

Just askin' ...................

Semper Fi :salute:

Iraq raked in over $8 Billion last month alone.  That equates to roughly around  $24 million in November, alone.

Mnt Goat  Article: "IRAQ’S OIL GENERATES MORE THAN 8 BILLION DOLLARS IN ONE MONTH"  WOW! WOW! WOW!  This is a filthy rich country! 

• Pow! 1