Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Lunchtime Opinions - 1:45 PM CST - 12/01/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... :twothumbs: RON 

** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The CBI governor comes out and gives a statement on how it's illegal for him to discuss or even predict anything related to a rate change.  He went on a rant.  He talked like 5 minutes. FRANK:  Isn't this something!  ...the governor comes out and says according to our constitution and our laws I can't tell you we're going to raise the value... FIREFlY: Why even do this if something not about to happen.

** Pimpy   Article: "Central Bank of Euphrates News: No denomination will be withdrawn from the Iraqi currency, and the 20,000 is in the process of being designed" I like the fact that it's definitely a lower denomination...they have the 250...500...1,000...5,000... 10,000 ...20,000 and 50,000 so now they want to create a 20,000 dinars.  What I'm anticipating is...we're going to see the 25,000 and 50,000 dinars removed.  Not right away but removed...they'll definitely be heading in the right direction.  That'll definitely bring a lot of positive vibes to those individuals who've been waiting for the dinar to gain in value...

** Mnt Goat  Article: "IRAQ’S OIL GENERATES MORE THAN 8 BILLION DOLLARS IN ONE MONTH"  WOW! WOW! WOW!  This is a filthy rich country! Yes, and the dinar is still 1/6 of a penny? ...The monthly revenue of the IQD is more than twice that of the economy of Kuwaiti KWD, their neighbor yet Kuwaiti dinar is KWD 1 equaling US$3.26 (up 26% today) and the Iraqi dinar IQD equaling only 1/6 of a $US0.01. Can you see the artificial suppression of the IQD. Why? When will they allow the true value of the IQD to be reflected in its rate and have the rate traded internationally like the KWD?

** BeeDeeDub   [Reference Frank26 Well Fargo Bank post 11-30-2022 ]   I PERSONALLY CALLED the...Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange telephone number...Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at exactly 7:45PM Eastern Time.  The recording on that phone number explicitly stated "There are several currencies we currently do not offer, and have no plans of offering in the future, such as the Zimbabwe <<currency name>> and the Iraqi Dinar. [Also] the Iraqi Dinar STILL IS NOT LISTED ON THE WELLS FARGO FOREIGN CURRENCY WEB PAGES.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... :twothumbs: RON 

** Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The CBI governor comes out and gives a statement on how it's illegal for him to discuss or even predict anything related to a rate change.  He went on a rant.  He talked like 5 minutes. FRANK:  Isn't this something!  ...the governor comes out and says according to our constitution and our laws I can't tell you we're going to raise the value... FIREFlY: Why even do this if something not about to happen.

:tiphat:

Really FRANK?  More Boots feeding you BS?  Or has anyone else heard the CBI gov say this??

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 1

Well we are down to 4 months and we will all know how 2023, is going to shake out! I have already did 13 years in this pie in the sky deal, another 4 months is a bowl of ice cream! If nothing happens by the end of the 1st quarter, I’m going in a different direction! So I could careless as to what all these poo-Roos are saying! It’s either going to hit or it isn’t!!! Merry Christmas to all DV’ers and your families!!! Case closed! 🤠

39 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well we are down to 4 months and we will all know how 2023, is going to shake out! I have already did 13 years in this pie in the sky deal, another 4 months is a bowl of ice cream! If nothing happens by the end of the 1st quarter, I’m going in a different direction! So I could careless as to what all these poo-Roos are saying! It’s either going to hit or it isn’t!!! Merry Christmas to all DV’ers and your families!!! Case closed! 🤠

me too, well said......will always hold now matter what. I have invested heavily in gold and silver and was told by silver guru on twitter that silver would hit 500 per ounce by jan or feb 2023. So also heavily invested in silver. Have stocks too in Iraq and they have just started paying dividends after 8 years!

• Pow! 1

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

The monthly revenue of the IQD is more than twice that of the economy of Kuwaiti KWD, their neighbor yet Kuwaiti dinar is KWD 1 equaling US$3.26 (up 26% today) and the Iraqi dinar IQD equaling only 1/6 of a $US0.01. 

Mtn Goat brings up an important fact here. There are other ME countries that are doing very well. Take Qatar for example; have you seen the scenes during the World Cup Soccer Event? Talk about a rich country! The Qatari Rial = .27 US Dollar.

If Iraq could RV at anything close to that, we’d all be wetting ourselves. 

Point is the IQD cannot be suppressed forever and Iraq cannot be isolated from the international community forever either. At some point there will be a change.

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

as long as they can use the dollar for all out of country purchases, they have no need for rv. it's really that simple. Iraq shouldn't be allowed to have a non-international currency.

Also, shout out to markb57 for this analysis. Totally agree. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

13 years in this pie in the sky deal,

Let me rephrase that for you. Pie hole in the sky.lol there have been quite a few people posting on the site that have disappeared because of health or just dang tired of everything or family matters. I sure hope the rest of us will see something happen soon as in the retirement home I’m sure I’m not going to have as much fun with that money.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fairways&amp;Greens said:

Mtn Goat brings up an important fact here. There are other ME countries that are doing very well. Take Qatar for example; have you seen the scenes during the World Cup Soccer Event? Talk about a rich country! The Qatari Rial = .27 US Dollar.

If Iraq could RV at anything close to that, we’d all be wetting ourselves. 

Point is the IQD cannot be suppressed forever and Iraq cannot be isolated from the international community forever either. At some point there will be a change.

Also, shout out to markb57 for this analysis. Totally agree. 

100% agree with both

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** BeeDeeDub   [Reference Frank26 Well Fargo Bank post 11-30-2022 ]   I PERSONALLY CALLED the...Wells Fargo Foreign Exchange telephone number.

[Also] the Iraqi Dinar STILL IS NOT LISTED ON THE WELLS FARGO FOREIGN CURRENCY WEB PAGES.

That is totally and absolutely right that Iraqi dinar still is not listed on the Wells Fargo foreign currency because IQD ISN'T international recognized currency yet , so frankie or everyone can't check IQD in the Wells Fargo , except on the CBI site only. Frankie is out of his mind. A rate change will initially show up on the CBI site for the first time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

That is totally and absolutely right that Iraqi dinar still is not listed on the Wells Fargo foreign currency because IQD ISN'T international recognized currency yet , so frankie or everyone can't check IQD in the Wells Fargo , except on the CBI site only. Frankie is out of his mind. A rate change will initially show up on the CBI site for the first time.

Frankie is famous for his off the wall comments with absolutely nothing to back them up with.

He goes by his gut feelings but that doesn't make it so.

Take everything he says with a grain of salt.

On 12/1/2022 at 5:17 PM, jg1 said:

Let me rephrase that for you. Pie hole in the sky.lol there have been quite a few people posting on the site that have disappeared because of health or just dang tired of everything or family matters. I sure hope the rest of us will see something happen soon as in the retirement home I’m sure I’m not going to have as much fun with that money.

Im wondering where Yota has been! I'm hoping everything is alright with him!! Our Clown has been missing for a while too! :praying: everything is alright with him too! JMHO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3