Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Views (Number of)

umbertino

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

If you use the "Browse"  feature to view the Forums you will see Number of Replies and Number of Views.  If you are using the "Filter by Forum" option, you will not see those numbers.

@umbertino @Shedagal@Smokey Mtn. Dinar 

Thanks.  Do you know why the site is so sluggish?  Has Adam told the mods if the site issues have been resolved?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

Issue showed up again today......

We need a little more detail.  What part of the website are you viewing?  A screenshot with your address bar will help.  If you can't do a screen shot, just copy and past the link from the address bar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Markinsa said:

We need a little more detail.  What part of the website are you viewing?  A screenshot with your address bar will help.  If you can't do a screen shot, just copy and past the link from the address bar.

Right now I'm watching the music and also the natural cures section....Thanks

13 hours ago, umbertino said:

Right now I'm watching the music and also the natural cures section....Thanks

Something  more like this:

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/51-music-videos-etc/

Or this:

image.png

We need to see what issue you are having, if you see the pic above, there are number of views and number of replies on the right of each topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Question re who's online.  I've noticed lately there are about 3-4 times more guests than members.  May be stupid question, but why wouldn't people log in?  They would be able to browse more (and VIP would be without ads)?  

Also, who logs in anonymously?  I am assuming that is Adam/staff/mods?

Just curious.

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2022 at 5:03 PM, Shedagal said:

Haven't noticed that, but it sure seems like the site is very slow to open a thread.  

Apparently it looks  as if  it still is ( slow) when it comes to uploading stuff ( music and/or articles....)

Edited by umbertino

No progression on thread views count since Friday Dec 9....That goes for every forum section ( I noticed that by looking at new threads...Impossible to check on old threads with already hundreds or thousands of posts obviously)

I saw that esp on Iraqi news, Politics and music sections ( and surely it did occur on other sections as well)

It had happened maybe a couple of weeks ago and then it was solved for 2 or 3 days and then since Dec 9 issue showed up again...

Thanks

Clearest example of the above is the music section...In the last 10 days ( starting with last part of Dec 9) no views on all threads which is impossible...Until the first part of Friday Dec 9 views were visible and active....

That can also be noticed in other threads ( Iraq, Politics, Off topic etc on threads started  in the last days 10 days)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 5:54 PM, Shedagal said:

Question re who's online.  I've noticed lately there are about 3-4 times more guests than members.  May be stupid question, but why wouldn't people log in?  They would be able to browse more (and VIP!">VIP would be without ads)?  

Also, who logs in anonymously?  I am assuming that is Adam/staff/mods?

Just curious.

@Markinsa @TexasGranny I got no response on this, but I noticed tonight there were over 400 guests.  So I researched the 'full list' to see what threads 'guests' were looking at.  Went through about 30 or so, and all were viewing old threads (2010 to 2017).  Seems  unusual.  Wondering if this could be part of the hacking issues Adam is having.

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

@Markinsa @TexasGranny I got no response on this, but I noticed tonight there were over 400 guests.  So I researched the 'full list' to see what threads 'guests' were looking at.  Went through about 30 or so, and all were viewing old threads (2010 to 2017).  Seems  unusual.  Wondering if this could be part of the hacking issues Adam is having.

NSA, FBI or CIA Bots...:confused2::flagsmiley::pirateship::moon-from-car:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wealthhound said:

So sad to say that I emailed VIP!" rel="">VIP support system" rel="">support on December 26, December 30, and January 5, still have no response!

Frustrating to say the least..

WH

I was wondering if you had been able to get all your issues settled.  I think things are tenuous at this point.  So sad.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes. Good/Bad , I don't know @wealthhound Adam has not been to site in over a month, at least not logged in as himself and, maybe as a guest, who knows ? Frustration is rampant, even amongst the mods. Mods, who I might add are doing a great job holding the site together even under these circumstances. 

I still hold the faith that outside influeces are the issue at the moment and when we need action and attention from Adam, he will be there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1