Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Night Opinions 10:24 PM CDT - 11/30/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt... Especially if it's Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

** Frank26  [ Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The budget will not be approved until 2023.  We're being told again today that it will be in parliament by the 9th for review and will be voted on in early 2023. FRANK: As far as what they say about the 9th, if that happens January 1, 2023 will be very good for us.

** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Sudani announces the recovery of large sums from the theft of the century"  The smart thing the government should do is turn around and have new dinars created (I know you guys aren't going to like this...) and exchange them for that dinar that are out there.  Thus eliminating the value of the dinars that were stolen.  Make them obsolete...that appears to me to be the safest way...I'm not saying that's what they're going to do.  I just think that's what they should do.

** Henig  Article: "Central Bank of Euphrates News: No denomination will be withdrawn from the Iraqi currency, and the 20,000 is in the process of being designed"

** Frank26  Wells Fargo foreign currency main phone number - every time that you would call them they would tell you the currencies that they did not sell...the Iraqi dinar was always on that list.  If you call that number now the Iraqi dinar is no longer on Wells Fargo's list [of not sold currency]. What happened Wells Fargo..?

** Samson  Article: "For the fifth month in a row, the contribution of oil to the Iraqi budget reached 96%" Quote: "the high percentage of the oil sector's contribution to the budget is alarming, which means that the state has not tried or is trying to diversify its economy, which is still rentier, which will make international oil prices control Iraq's general budget."

** Militia Man  The UST has closed access to 14 banks suspected of selling currency to countries with sanctions. That didn't go over well apparently..  I am under the impression the UST is still in Iraq... Fairly sure the country needs an international rate, just as will the 2023 Budget...Trading partners are going to need to be on the same page with contracts... Just as the borders are.. All digitized, hence, the UST involvement of late.. Looking good...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

** Frank26  If you call that number now the Iraqi dinar is no longer on Wells Fargo's list 

Frankie frankie frankie. Why did you call Wells Fargo? Are you out of your mind? Did you call 1-800-pimples or 1-800-frankie26 or 1-800-kaperoni? Who was the teller you talked to in the Wells Fargo? 

• Haha 1