Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki & Iran Continues To Steal Iraq's Treasures.

Luigi1

here's an article from Dinarland...

Maliki - Iran continues to steal Iraq's wealth.

Can anything possibly be done about it?

Only the CBI can supervise their banks & they have done a superior job. 

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Walkingstick  via Frank26:

ARTICLE:  There was $800 million flowing per week out of Iraq from the CBI banks illegally.   It was being done by the political thieves…money exchangers… Maliki… auctions…fake contacts or directly stealing it & not caring if they were caught.   Only the CBI can supervise their banks & they have done a superior job.   That is why the international world is willing to pour into Iraq with their currency converted into Iraqi dinars.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

here's another article related to the above...widespred corruption is a bigger problem than previously thought...the SWAMP may be too big to drain...

MarkZ  via PDK:

ARTICLE:  Today the fact that Iraq is cleaning up corruption has now made it to main stream news.  On AP (Associated press) “Auditors in Iraq uncover a staggering $2.5 billion tax fraud”  This is an older story out of Iraq that is suddenly getting international attention.  Maybe this is some of the smoke we need…just like we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Some good news related to the above article...

Samson:

Article:  “In numbers… an unprecedented value for Iraq’s foreign reserves” Quote “Iraq’s foreign reserves are the highest today in the country’s financial history, which amounted to nearly 90 billion dollars…the exported Iraqi currency also amounted to about 150%, meaning that every Dinar is exported to Trading in the economy is now covered by foreign exchange one and a half times.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all Dinarians in Dinarland.

May this be the very last Thanksgiving we are broke.

Well, we can all take a big dose of Hopiem, here on Thanksgiving Day! The good news is, in just 4 short months we will all know the answer to the question will we still be broke next Thanksgiving! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! 
what would everyone do if we were not broke anymore? Would there still be Dinarvets? Would we check in many times a day? Would we still carve the Turkey the same way? So many questions..so much time waiting. 

one day closer..maybe

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cjdavid said:

what would everyone do if we were not broke anymore? Would there still be Dinarvets? Would we check in many times a day? Would we still carve the Turkey the same way? So many questions..so much time waiting. 

one day closer..maybe

We need to have a get together after RV to meet & greet each other. 

Maybe even kick around some ideas what we can do to help out those who did not invest. 

Maybe even possibly adopt a town.

Above all...humble ourselves & give thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And share our bounty with those less fortunate!!

I’m sure we all could find some vets that need help.  I could offer more then a cup of coffee and handshake at restaurants like I do now.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 11/24/2022 at 12:34 PM, cjdavid said:

one day closer..maybe

According to Adam if I remember correctly he is going to keep the site open, for future investment strategies! If I remember correctly Adam has a series 64 license! I do know he has something’s in the works, when the IQD RV/RI occurs!! Also there has been talk of a get together in Vegas when we see a change! The people that were talking about it rarely if ever post anything anymore, for what ever reason! It could be that I’m not going to the area’s that they are posting in to! I’m on a 4 month count down myself! If nothing happens, I will be holding a lot less IQD, so I will be very limited as to what I can invest after 4 months! I will have enough for a little party in Vegas though! I was thinking maybe a good wheelchair race!! Hopefully we see some movement in January 2023! Merry Christmas to all DV members and their families!! Praying for a great outcome in January 2023

• Upvote 3