Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Markinsa pinned and featured this topic

WOW I JUST SAW THAT ON WE LOVE TRUMP!  I ALREADY KNEW ALOT FROM MY NIECE DOCTOR ,BUT DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THAT BAD, GOD HELP THE UNBELEIVERS ! IM SORRY DAD YOU TOOK THE SHOTS! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!  WISH I COULD HAVE STOP YOU!  LORD MAKE THE EVIL PAY IN JESUS NAME! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Stew Peters World Premiere: Died Suddenly Film (November 21, 2022) — Not for Children

Monday, November 21, 2022 18:04

HJi9PZF.jpg

STEW PETERS WORLD PREMIERE: DIED SUDDENLY [November 21, 2022] — Not for Children

Why do we never believe them?

For centuries, the global elite have broadcast their intentions to depopulate the world – even to the point of carving them into stone. And yet… we never seem to believe them.

The Stew Peters Network is proud to present DIED SUDDENLY, from the award winning filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer.

They are the minds behind WATCH THE WATER and THESE LITTLE ONES, and now have a damning presentation on the truth about the greatest ongoing mass genocide in human history.

When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: (Ps 92:7)

STEW PETERS WORLD PREMIERE: DIED SUDDENLY [21.11.2022]

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2022/11/stew-peters-world-premier-died-suddenly-november-21-2022-2535862.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Covid 19.....is really the perfect crime!...

What has already happened, and what lies ahead was all man made...

Blame those who created the virus, or those who created the vaccine.....better yet blame them both!

They each can blame the other.....the media and governments either hide, or lie about the truth....and the people keep walking aimlessly in circles like those we've seen in China recently.

There is an "awakening" that will soon fall upon us...

But for today.....enjoy your family and freedoms and current state of life....

Enjoy Thanksgiving...     CL 

12 days.....hmmm...that number 12....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

The world just got an up close and personal reality check today on Monday Night Football.

My oldest lives football. Played through HS, did semi-pro then decided to accept a Boise State recruitment offer.

An elective surgery went bad, we almost lost him, and his playing was ended forever.

He's a High School coach, and won the regional's in 2019, the last year it was played.

I've met a few players are are now NFL. 

Training is 24/7, football is their religion.

The kid that went down today was without doubt in world-class condition.

He played college ball until 2021 when drafted, so it's a sure bet he's jabbed.

Something the media will desperately try to ignore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

They’ll be thousands of young people “dying suddenly” this year – and we’ll get every bizarre explanation under the sun except the reason why they really died.

At what point will the sheeple realize the scam that is the government, WHO and globalist nonsense authorities?

lie-1024x1009.jpg

ImageImage

• Like 2
  • Pow! 2

42 minutes ago, huffy2005 said:

At what point will the sheeple realize the scam that is the government, WHO and globalist nonsense authorities?

lie-1024x1009.jpg

I think the problem now is most people have realized the con, while it's only the honest ones that openly admit they were wrong, there's a great many more who've been silenced through fear and intimidation.

Their jobs are at risk if they speak out, marriages, or friendships.

But make no mistake, they will let their voice be heard when they vote.

The new House will be able to repeal some of the damage left by the last, and hopefully McCarthy will not win Speaker with dem help so we will have someone able to take the reigns allowing us to impeach biden.

Personally, I would like to see that.

To have a conservative come in for the last 1 1/2 years to start the process, clean out some of the high level swamp, and prepare for Trump's second term, where he'll have congressional support without the deranged dems attacking.

This can never happen unless we all become activists in our own county.

Be part of the change we all so desperately need.

If we can get our own houses in order, we will collectively control our nations agenda.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

I don't know if any main-stream rags have published yet, but apparently Damar Hamlin is on life support, in a drug induced coma, and is technically brain dead.

The family is going to wait for any activity for now.

This is not normal.

It is murder by politician.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Shabbs either doesn't like you Dive or facts, I am not sure which.   

That's one of the nicest things I've ever heard, thank you!

I pride myself on honest analysis, regardless of where that truth may lead. To be associated like that is an honor indeed.

I feel sorry for Whomever it may be. 

Just can't imagine how painful it must be to lose any friend with common sense and forced to surround themselves  with other brain-dead feckless dredges of society.

You see them sleeping in doorways everywhere, mumbling incoherently and randomly splayed out on the ground.

The trouble, you see, is they have their own reality. 

They consider themselves brave because they stood up for their own reality even when everyone in their family didn't agree.

So now they proudly declare their own mantra, the rest of us are just too stupid to understand the entirely new language they themselves have created! The sounds we perceive as incoherent babblings are in reality a beautiful, poetic, intellectual, and sometimes brilliantly funny comment to be cherished for all eternity as the response so perfect it could only have come from the most awesome and beautiful person in the world.

It's a special magical place that only the most gifted humans will ever have the honor of visiting, because, you see, it can be accessed by invitation only.

You have to be a "chosen one" to even qualify for the selection committee. 

It's such a beautiful place, just one more sip, one more hit, or one more injection away.

The truth is, they join a long line of drooling morons that spend their days wasting all that time and energy screaming out their hate and anger. 

Desperately hanging onto the dream of total control of all humanity, dreaming of living in absolute luxury with proceeds stolen from the sweat equity of every working, adult producer on the planet, and never ever having to work, or do anything of any positive consequence to any other human on the planet, as they well know, they should be worshiped for just being alive.

For the life of me, I just don't understand how I've managed to accrue such a dedicated band of loyal followers, waiting in breathless anticipation of my every word, so they will finally have a platform to make themselves be seen.

Hope you had I laugh, my friend, just as I have one with every ruby.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 1/3/2023 at 10:37 PM, divemaster5734 said:

I don't know if any main-stream rags have published yet, but apparently Damar Hamlin is on life support system" rel="">support, in a drug induced coma, and is technically brain dead.

The family is going to wait for any activity for now.

This is not normal.

It is murder by politician.

I don't have the word to express how happy I am to have been wrong.

I was told his heart had stopped beating for eight minutes before they got it jump started again.

Perhaps this a miracle, a request granted, in response to the millions of earnest prayers. 

Let's pray for his continued recovery.

Sometimes, I love it when I'm wrong.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2023 at 5:27 PM, nstoolman1 said:

My BiL has developed heart issues since getting the shot and one booster.

Had a procedure done today. Got a stent installed in an artery that was 70% blocked. Has gone home and is recuperating. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2023 at 5:27 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Had a procedure done today. Got a stent installed in an artery that was 70% blocked. Has gone home and is recuperating. 

Glad to hear it was discovered in time.

One of my brothers was a trucker in VA.

Did a lot of government work and got jabbed and boosted once.

He just happened to be making a delivery to a hospital when he had a major heart attack.

They said if we wasn't literally at the emergency room door when it happened he wouldn't be alive today.

He's since had other episodes, and now has I think five or six stints.

Thankfully his wife didn't get jabbed and still works, so they didn't lose their home, as he can't work anymore. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Thank You, @divemaster5734!!!

I am compelled, however, to make mention there a poster (or more) here at DinarVets who gets all butthurt over The Gateway Pundit.

Not me, of course!

In the off chance you need backup, I GOT YOUR SIX!!!

Thank You, Sir, for your VERY FACTUAL AND INFORMATIVE posts!!!

• Upvote 3

In spite of the thousands of doctors, thousands of scientists, mountains of evidence proving the jab was a lie, and ignoring the reality that entire governments have admitted their error in following the fatal agenda which resulted in, and continues to cause sudden death's in otherwise healthy, athletic people, our government continues their steadfast course of denial, censorship, and persecution of anyone they can, in order to oppress the public so they can once again try to force civilization into complete slavery.

Rather than utilize science to advance, the powers that be are desperately trying to destroy all messengers of truth.

Earlier this week Lieutenant Ted Macie an active-duty officer in the Navy Medical Service Corps and a whistleblower, revealed Department of Defense data indicating a significant rise in heart-related issues among military pilots following COVID-19 vaccination.

In response, he was barred from accessing his work computer by the Department of Defense (DOD).

This is the End of Times battleground we are all living.

Understand, every time we open the internet on our computers in our homes we are entering a war zone.

Our true enemy is engaged in a full frontal attack, using every add, every "news" article, and hordes of misguided or ignorant to try and lead you away.

The two articles are linked above for reference.

Be diligent, ask prayerfully, and the Holy Spirit will witness the truth to your heart.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/2/2023 at 11:17 PM, divemaster5734 said:

The world just got an up close and personal reality check today on Monday Night Football.

My oldest lives football. Played through HS, did semi-pro then decided to accept a Boise State recruitment offer.

An elective surgery went bad, we almost lost him, and his playing was ended forever.

He's a High School coach, and won the regional's in 2019, the last year it was played.

I've met a few players are are now NFL. 

Training is 24/7, football is their religion.

The kid that went down today was without doubt in world-class condition.

He played college ball until 2021 when drafted, so it's a sure bet he's jabbed.

Something the media will desperately try to ignore.

Someone would have to be possessed by demons to neg your post.  Absolutely unacceptable in this forum.  Shabs you’ve crossed the line. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1