Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OUTRAGEOUS Monday Lunchtime RUMORS - 12:55 AM CST - 11/21/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq...so, take

everything with a grain of salt... especially if it's coming from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Mark  [Q? ...there is a rumor the Dinar rate has been released...] ...I am hearing similar news guys...I am not hearing those rates have been posted yet, and this is directly from the sandbox.  I am hearing from my sources $4.81 and $11.90… We will not know for sure until we are exchangingimo that seems like a very “pie in the sky“ rate. I do not believe we will see the rate of $11.90... I hope I am wrong. But, the $4.81 rate sounds very plausible…and spot on for the in country and international rate. [post 1 of 2]

** Mark  I am hearing they have great expectations of it being posted in the next 36 hours or so…we do not control the timing. It could be sooner or a bit further off…we will see...  we are hearing that the “oil for dinar” rate could be up to 3 times higher than the street rate...Starting yesterday afternoon we have been hearing these rumors from many sources. I can tell you conclusively that this rate is not available yet in Iraq at this present moment...Just do not make radical financial decisions on these rumors…[post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:It would be nice if this were true, but I don't believe a word he says..! RON 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mark  [Q? ...there is a rumor the Dinar rate has been released...] ...I am hearing similar news guys...I am not hearing those rates have been posted yet, and this is directly from the sandbox.  I am hearing from my sources $4.81 and $11.90… We will not know for sure until we are exchangingimo that seems like a very “pie in the sky“ rate. I do not believe we will see the rate of $11.90... I hope I am wrong. But, the $4.81 rate sounds very plausible…and spot on for the in country and international rate. [post 1 of 2]

** Mark  I am hearing they have great expectations of it being posted in the next 36 hours or so…we do not control the timing. It could be sooner or a bit further off…we will see...  we are hearing that the “oil for dinar” rate could be up to 3 times higher than the street rate...Starting yesterday afternoon we have been hearing these rumors from many sources. I can tell you conclusively that this rate is not available yet in Iraq at this present moment...Just do not make radical financial decisions on these rumors…[post 2 of 2]:tiphat:

MarkZ, Frank26, Bruce the Goose & Madam Wu must use the very same reliable intel sources.

They all claim up to $40 if you have special humanitarian projects.

Who could this reliable source be...none other than the Fairy Godmother???

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Let me have a try…I am hearing the rate of .10 or $25.00. The GOI is really rolling with approval of many laws. There is deep, deep corruption in the GOI. The citizens of Iraq are SO happy with the wealth they have and are protesting that they have it so good! It could be soon. But it may be later. Only thing for sure is it has a 50/50 chance. If at all. 

how am I doing so far? I really, really, REEEALLY want to be a guru. But then that would go against everything in me. 
So I guess I could spew lies like Mark. He must be a Democrat and incapable of keeping up with his lies anymore. 

• Haha 1