Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 10:35 PM CDT - 11/20/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq...so, take

everything with a grain of salt...especially from Mark... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Mark  They expect the 2023 Iraqi budget by the end of this month or early in Dec. We were told by many sources in Iraq that they expect the new value of the dinar by the CBI before the new budget. This gives us a very short window. I think it’s good news and gives us something to look for.  In the last week they have told us that now it falls totally with the CBI. The government has told us they need the new rate for the new budget.  I think we are looking at the magical confluence of events to see the value change of at least the Iraqi dinar if not the entire reset. Hopium from Mark..! Plus, I don't recall the government telling us they need the new rate for the new budget. There are members of the GOI who are for a value increase, and those opposed to it. :confused2:RON 

*** BobTheTaxMan   Let's talk taxes...[changes] are hidden inside what they call "The Green Book"...when the RV comes to fruition it's going to move you up.  It's going to catapult you right into the net they're setting out in front of us...There's going to be "surcharges" on certain high-income taxpayers..The green book proposal would raise the top tax bracket to 39.6% from the current 37% and reduce the applicable income threshold to 400,000 for individuals...$450,000 for married couples filing a joint return. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Hopium from Mark..! Plus, I don't recall the government telling us they need the new rate for the new budget. There are members of the GOI who are for a value increase, and those opposed to it. 

I actually thought there was an article linking budget and new rate, I remember an article but not sure of the context. Possibly saying budget will be based on a new rate, but can’t confirm at this stage…

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** BobTheTaxMan   Let's talk taxes...[changes] are hidden inside what they call "The Green Book"...when the RV comes to fruition it's going to move you up.  It's going to catapult you right into the net they're setting out in front of us...There's going to be "surcharges" on certain high-income taxpayers..The green book proposal would raise the top tax bracket to 39.6% from the current 37% and reduce the applicable income threshold to 400,000 for individuals...$450,000 for married couples filing a joint return. 

:tiphat:

Has there always been this Green Book, even before the dinar speculation?  This is the only hope I now gain form this post. Reason being-where I could be wrong, I only recall BobTheTaxMan ever saying things like, -we would be put into higher brackets once we make $xxx amount of money,etc-make sure you prepare yourself,etc.  This is the first time I have ever seen him say something like this?  If this Green Book is something new, then this is very hopeful.  I don't ever recall BobTheTaxMan to be a pumper.

• Pow! 1