Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Electromagnetic Bomb

Artitech

It has come to my attention through different resources. That a EMP bomb could be discharged over the USA in the next few weeks. I don’t know how reliable this intel is! BUT I DO know how incompetent the Biden regime is! I don’t want to scare people with this intel. Just  the very fact that Russia and China see the US as very weak and ripe for the taking! The Generals that Biden has in charge couldn’t win a paint ball war! We are in a very sad state of readiness in my opinion! This EMP bomb is a very new technology, to me! This bomb if detonated over Kansas could destroy all electronics not properly protected in the United States!  Plus our electric grids, not protected! I know that the electric grid in Texas has never been full repaired from the major freeze we had in 2021! So I sure wouldn’t hold my breath about it  holding up to this type of threat! Now, it possibly could be protected, I just never heard or read anything about it being protected from this type of threat! Which I hope is the case! I’m going to research it! I already have surge protection on my house which prevents a electric surge from lightning or a surge from the electric lines destroying my breakers and box or my house wires!  Plus surge protection on my electronic devices! Not everyone does, though.  As to put this in, is not cheap! In my former life and career, I used to see peoples homes or businesses severely damaged or destroyed, because of lightening strikes or surges,  so when I would see different things happening, I would always check my home and address those issues, so that I didn’t have to go through that same wreck! If you can protect yourself do it. Before it’s two late! When a major disaster strikes this government is NOT going to protect you! FEMA under Biden is inept to say the least! Your not going to be a real happy person if you are dependent on them! If this EMP bomb is as destructive as advertised then FEMA or state governments will be severely overwhelmed! I hope DV ers have a emergency water &!food supply for each family member for at least 3 months, just for any type emergency! I’m hoping more better intel about this threat is more forth coming! I have heard stuff before and it has never materialized! I just believe with what is going on in Europe very troubling! I think Putin is crazy and could do anything! China has Biden compromised. China since they got away with the biological attack on us and the world, could think they could pull something like this off!! Hopefully this is nothing!! I would feel bad if it did happen and I didn’t at least put out advance notice of the chatter! Have a plan and a plan to act!! I report you decide! Anyway Happy Thanksgiving, to all DV ers and their families!!! JMHO ☠️

• Thanks 5
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I would say that our missile defense is most likely protected from an EMP strike (I would a least hope so). And if it is protected the retaliation for who ever did that would be devastating to that country. That would be one way the elitist of the world could get their population reduction advanced!!

I hope so too! This bomb never his the earth as I understand it. It goes off a couple miles above the earth! I  also think it,  effects our satellites too, by knocking out, some of the ones in orbit around our planet! As I state, I'm not really up to date about this! This threat, maybe the one of the major reasons President Trump started the Space Force! This is just my opinion, I don't know if there is anything going to happen or NOT, my sources truly believe in their hearts, this attack is going to happen in just a few weeks! This is the reason I wrote this, in the first place! I agree with you if the US, does have the ability to retaliate, to whoever did detonate this EMP, it would devastating to the whole world! The Biden regime is just so out of their league, that I don't doubt anything, any more from happening! I just want people to be prepared for any type disaster that may happen! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act. JMHO  :praying:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

I watched several videos on this and went to Amazon and bought a few.  They come in all prices and sizes/shapes.  You are correct nstoolman1.  Anyone who has a cell phone, a laptop, a cold wallet for your Crypto, and even electronic car keys (any electronic device), should have one.  I have a box that I throw my phone and keys in when I'm not using them.  I also have bags for my cold wallets, and my laptop.  They aren't that expensive and will definitely be worth it in an EMP attack.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Word has it, All those inactive container ships sitting outside of Shanghai, may be cover and to be loaded for troops and containers loaded with missiles that can be fired from those containers.  All they need is to get close with those containers and the element of surprise will be sudden and lethal.

image.jpegHow about we put Missiles into containers and load them onto a Hull C for  some extra fire-power? : r/starcitizen

.The Russian Club-K missile can be stored and fired from modified shipping  containers. That means any truck, train, ship, or even container yard can  be a long-range missile battery. How dangerous wouldChina feared to be hiding missiles in shipping containers for Trojan  Horse-style plan to launch attack ANYWHERE in world | The US Sun

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

Word has it, All those inactive container ships sitting outside of Shanghai, may be cover and to be loaded for troops and containers loaded with missiles that can be fired from those containers.  All they need is to get close with those containers and the element of surprise will be sudden and lethal.

image.jpegHow about we put Missiles into containers and load them onto a Hull C for  some extra fire-power? : r/starcitizen

.The Russian Club-K missile can be stored and fired from modified shipping  containers. That means any truck, train, ship, or even container yard can  be a long-range missile battery. How dangerous wouldChina feared to be hiding missiles in shipping containers for Trojan  Horse-style plan to launch attack ANYWHERE in world | The US Sun

Never would of thought about that @Markinsa thanks for the heads up. 

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I watched several videos on this and went to Amazon and bought a few.  They come in all prices and sizes/shapes.  You are correct nstoolman1.  Anyone who has a cell phone, a laptop, a cold wallet for your Crypto, and even electronic car keys (any electronic device), should have one.  I have a box that I throw my phone and keys in when I'm not using them.  I also have bags for my cold wallets, and my laptop.  They aren't that expensive and will definitely be worth it in an EMP attack.   

Problem with putting your electronics in the bag is that the items they control will be fried and they won't be useable after. 

If cell towers are hit, cars are disabled phones and keys are but paper weights. 

Now I am going to start building a box big enough for my 10,000 watt genset so I can keep my meat supply cold until we eat it all of course. 

Any and all wire or conduit going in or out has to be prepped a certain way or the EMP waves can travel in and damage the electronics inside. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

This is a real crazy report, but I will share this anyway. I watch a lot of Christian TV now, because I just can’t take the the stupid stuff being broadcast over network TV and most cable programs! I know this guy has a checkered past, but like with most human beings, when there is a lot of money involved they do stupid things and make bad decisions. I have always liked this guy Pastor Jim Bakker, I like him now for one thing he still is very pro America supports President Trump, even though the US government brought charges on him, eventually being put in a federal prison. He has admitted to his criminal behavior and has asked for forgiveness! I truly believe he is sincere . All that being said, I was watching his show last week when he had a Rabbi on talking about his book he had just written! About 15 to 20 minutes into his program, I couldn’t believe it. Because, I had just heard a few days earlier, the chatter about the EMP. Pastor Jim interrupted his guest and the subject they were talking about. Basically he said, two trusted wittiness told him that a strike from an EMP could strike the US in 3 weeks! He even had a clip of an EMP blast! He repeatedly said he could not give any more information about this at this time, only to say he was very confident in information that these witnesses gave him. The only reason I’m telling this now is because some of the members here on DV seem to be a lot more knowledgeable about this threat than myself! You can research Jim Bakkers web site and see past shows! I believe it was last Wednesday broadcast I saw this! Like I say, I’m just starting to read up on the EMP!! Like others I have not thought about the threat Markinsa wrote about! Could this happen, you bet it could. Again I report you decide!! Have a plan and a plan to act!!! I hope everyone and their families has a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!! 🤠 JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1