Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CST - 11/16/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: CBI governor is on the news and he's giving praise for the new Development Bank of Iraq that is opening a branch in Dubai...he is bragging how this will help develop Iraq's private sector.  We are excited... FRANK: Why would Dubai be excited about a program rate?  Oh, excuse me!  They are not LOL!  FIREFLY: Dubai is all about the money.

*** Walkingstick [via Frank26]  Everyone knows this is coming.  The CBI is not going to come out and give you that date The same thing with Kuwait and China they came out and denied it until the day they set their RV or RI.  And laws in their constitution prevent telegraphing any date.

*** Jeff  The only way you're going to know the truth about this investment is to dive in at a very deep level and observe and witness their actions...through their actions you can clearly see what their motives and intentions are...if you study it at the surface this is what you're going to get right here... Article Quote: "the current price will be fixed for many more years to come"

*** Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY: The CBI governor is at a conference in Dubai...they're talking about how the Iraqi banking sector is ready to push forward not only inside of Iraq but around the world.  FRANK:  Yes money makes the world go round...I don't know if you realize it but you are very close.  FIREFLY:  Yes sir.

*** Mark  There is a bit of Iraqi news which I think is positive. Article: The US Federal Reserve suspends money transfers to 14 Iraqi Banks I think this is fantastic. Supposedly they are going after anything illicit and have frozen the “ins and outs” of the banks.  What is one of the very first things they did in Kuwait just before they revalued? They froze all the money going in and out of the country so that people could not manipulate or take advantage…this may be an exceptionally good sign for us.  [post 1 of 2] :twothumbs:

*** Mark  In a nutshell this is an interesting spin to lock down the money system on money moving in and out without saying what they are getting ready to do. I think it would be the perfect coverespecially since we know that their goal for right now  over the next days, hours ,weeks is to finish the rv and delete the zeros. I am taking this article as a positive sign. This is what we expect to see before they reset their currency values. Not allowing big money to move in and out to take advantage of the revaluation of the dinar. [post 2 of 2]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1