Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP RUNS AGAIN

OK THEN, let the games begin 

Trump ignores GOP rivals and stolen election claims in 2024 presidential announcement

Trump announced a third run for the White House, condemning Biden's stewardship of the nation

By Tyler Olson , Brooke Singman | Fox News

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Former President Donald Trump Tuesday announced his 2024 candidacy for president in a speech that punched hard at Democrats but skipped over his GOP rivals – staying on message in a way strikingly different from his traditional rallies.

Trump spoke at a moment when many Republicans are distancing themselves from him after lackluster midterm elections for the party. GOP lawmakers, even some traditionally supportive of Trump, hoped he would delay an announcement until after Georgia Senate runoffs, fearing his rhetoric could divide Republicans and drag down GOP candidate Herschel Walker. 

But Trump's speech, in a tone subdued compared to his traditional campaign rallies, avoided intra-party sniping and denials of the President Biden's 2020 election victory. There was no reference to "Ron DeSanctimonious," Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., or other rivals Trump has gone after as recently as the past few days on his "Truth Social" account. 

Instead, he largely focused on touting himself as the person to fix problems plaguing the U.S. under Biden.

Former President Donald Trump speaks at an event announcing his 2024 presidential campaign

Former President Donald Trump speaks at an event announcing his 2024 presidential campaign (Fox News)

"America's comeback starts right now," Trump told an enthusiastic crowd that included many members of his inner circle and at various points chanted, "Trump, Trump" and "USA, USA." 

DONALD TRUMP ANNOUNCED 2024 RE-ELECTION RUN FOR PRESIDENT

"In order to make America great and glorious again, I am announcing tonight my candidacy for president of the United States," Trump said.

Trump hit on many of his signature issues, including crime, drugs and illegal immigration. He also covered new ground, calling for congressional term limits, regulations on stock trading for federal lawmakers, and lobbying bans for former members of the Cabinet and Congress.

Trump slammed Biden on his withdrawal from Afghanistan, alleging that the current president made the U.S. a "laughingstock." And he attacked Biden for the United States' assistance to Ukraine in its war against Russia.

"Perhaps the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country," Trump said, referring to Afghanistan. "We lost lives, left Americans behind and surrendered $85 billion of the finest military equipment anywhere in the world.

"Unlike Biden possibly getting us into World War III, which can seriously happen," Trump said, "I will keep America out of foolish and unnecessary foreign wars".

But he painted an optimistic future of the United States if he's reelected. 

"I am running because I believe the world has not yet seen the true glory of what this nation can be," Trump said. 

"We will heal our divisions and bring our people back together through incredible success," he added. "We will shatter the forces of tyranny, and we will unleash the glories of liberty for ourselves and for our children, and for generations yet to come. America's golden age is just ahead."

The crowd was filled with Trump loyalists, including Ric Grenell, Roger Stone, Tony Bobulinski, Mike Lindell, Jason Miller, Boris Epshtyn and Devin Nune.

Much of Trump's family was also there, including his wife Melania, his children Lara, Eric and Barron, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner. 

Trump's presidential announcement comes several months before modern White House candidates traditionally announce their presidential bids. The midterms are not even finished, with some House races still uncalled and the Georgia runoff weeks away. 

Trump Tuesday also veered into some of his previous grievances. He griped that the media hasn't covered the success rate of his congressional endorsements in 2022 and alleged that China interfered in the 2020 election. He attacked Christopher Steele and his discredited dossier, slammed the FBI raid of his home, and complained about subpoenas for members of his family. 

But Trump generally spent just a few seconds on those issues before getting back on message. He also attacked the use of mail-in ballots but skipped the false stolen election claims that often come when he addresses the topic. 

Trump first won the presidency in 2016 against former Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton. If he is elected again, he would become only the second president to retake the White House after having been ousted, a feat achieved by Grover Cleveland in 1892.

Since his 2020 loss to President Biden, Trump has challenged the legitimacy of the 2020 election results, repeatedly claiming the race was "rigged," due to the COVID pandemic-era process of mail-in ballots. Trump's legal team filed a slew of lawsuits in battleground states across the nation.

The former president was heavily involved in the midterms, throwing his support behind Republican candidates across the nation. During the primaries, the majority of Trump-endorsed candidates were victorious. But many of his most important endorsements struggled and lost in the general elections, including candidates for Senate and governor.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

And one thing is CERTAIN, The Demoncrats will absolutely go full blown LUNATIC over the next 2 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democratic Party responds to Trump's 2024 announcement: 'He will lose again'

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison said Dems will be 'ready' for Trump and any other Republican that runs

The Democratic Party has issued a statement responding to former President Donald Trump’s announcement that he is running for the presidency in 2024, predicting he will lose.

Donald Trump was a failure as president; that’s why he lost in 2020 and it’s why he will lose again," DNC Chair Jaime Harrison said in a statement about Trump’s candidacy.

Harrison said it would be likely that other Republicans would try to contest Trump’s effort to snag the Republican nomination. Still, he said the Democratic Party would "be ready for them all."

Former U.S. President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump arrive for an event at his Mar-a-Lago home on November 15, 2022 in Palm Beach, Florida. 

Former U.S. President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump arrive for an event at his Mar-a-Lago home on November 15, 2022 in Palm Beach, Florida.  (Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

"Today is just the kickoff to what will be a messy Republican primary with candidates competing to be the most extreme MAGA Republican in the race," Harrison added.

Democrats stand ready to remind Americans what Trump brought America: the worst jobs record since the Great Depression, rigged the economy for the super-rich with massive tax giveaways to corporations, the right-wing Supreme Court that overturned Roe and paved the way for extreme Republicans across the country to criminalize abortion, a diminished standing across the world, and absolute chaos that culminated in inciting a mob to attack the Capitol to try to overturn an election he knew he lost," Harrison also said.

In Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, Trump formally announced he is running for the 2024 Republican nomination for president.

The "Make America Great Again" movement leader’s presidential bid will be his third, after defeating Hillarious Clinton in 2016, but falling to President Joe Biden in 2020.

"In order to make America great and glorious again. I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States," Trump said at his Mar-a-Lago estate to a group of eager supporters.

Democrats stand ready to remind Americans what Trump brought America: 🤣🤣the worst jobs record since the Great Depression,🤣🤣

SANTA'S NOTE. 

What a bunch of pathetic azzwipe liars. They actually think Patriotic Americans don't remember the truth. 

rigged the economy for the super-rich with massive tax giveaways to corporations, the right-wing Supreme Court that overturned Roe and paved the way for extreme Republicans across the country to criminalize abortion, a diminished standing across the world, and absolute chaos that culminated in inciting a mob to attack the Capitol to try to overturn an election he knew he lost," Harrison also said.

In Palm Beach, Florida on Tuesday, Trump formally announced he is running for the 2024 Republican nomination for president. 

The "Make America Great Again" movement leader’s presidential bid will be his third, after defeating Hillarious Clinton in 2016, but falling to President Joe Biden in 2020.

"In order to make America great and glorious again. I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States," Trump said at his Mar-a-Lago estate to a group of eager supporters.

But just as I promised in 2016, I am your voice. I am your voice," he added. "The Washington establishment wants to silence us, but we will not let them do that. What we have built together over the past six years is the greatest movement in history because it is not about politics. It's about our love for this great country, America, and we're not going to let it fail."

Former US President Donald Trump arrives to speak with former First Lady Melania Trump, left, at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, US, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022. 

Former US President Donald Trump arrives to speak with former First Lady Melania Trump, left, at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, US, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022.  (Eva Marie Uzcategui/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

"I am running because I believe the world has not yet seen the true glory of what this nation can be. We have not reached that pinnacle, believe it or not," said Trump. "In fact, we can go very far. We're going to have to go far first. We have to get out of this ditch. And once we're out, you'll see things that nobody imagined for any country. It's called the United States of America. And it's an incredible place."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps this will cause a pivot in some of Bidens policy.....thinking the border and energy might be first.

CL

Or, they double down and try to destroy as much as they can because they know the end is near.   

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

7 hours ago, caddieman said:

If you could post that it would be greatly appreciated!🦑

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to resort back to the days of Trump bashing and liberal blindness. Good to know that we can always count on you. At least the Lame Stream Media still beats you to the punch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Here we go again. DAMN! I LOVE his policies, (probably better than any Repub who is considering running in "24), BUT I wish he would initiate his policies and STFU!!!

So, I was visiting with my siblings last night as we have gathered for Thanksgiving.  The discussion turned to the moral state of the Nation.  I said one thing I hated the most was how the "F word" had become part of normal conversation.  

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 1:12 PM, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Yep, @caddieman and Shabby Wabby orange man so bad.

I'm laughing at your superior intellect. 

Don’t ever accuse me(or Shabs since he doesn’t have a voice here) of being a source of agitation again………at least not from you.

Nice to see Trump do something good with his status in this world. He needs to do MUCH more of it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, caddieman said:

Don’t ever accuse me(or Shabs since he doesn’t have a voice here) of being a source of agitation again………at least not from you.

Nice to see Trump do something good with his status in this world. He needs to do MUCH more of it. 

I'm sorry, but once again you show your lack of reading comprehension. Or is that you're so insecure as to take a generic statement personally? 

Nowhere in the comment you quoted did I accuse anyone of anything. And the comment below is clearly a generic statement. 

SOOOOO, As I said, I'm laughing at the superior intellect. :lmao:

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

OOOHHHH BABY 

Let's really pi$$ off them EVIL Demon controlled RED Communist. 

LOL

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm sorry, but once again you show your lack of reading comprehension. Or is that you're so insecure as to take a generic statement personally? 

Nowhere in the comment you quoted did I accuse anyone of anything. And the comment below is clearly a generic statement. 

SOOOOO, As I said, I'm laughing at the superior intellect. :lmao:

Absolute typical response. Funny how you changed it from laughing at YOUR superior intellect. To laughing at THE superior intellect. “Your superior intellect” is not a generic statement. You were saying something about reading comprehension? 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1