Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Evening Opinions @ 6:45 PM CST - 11/15/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating 

their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Walkingstick  [via Frank26] To say that there is no rate change that is coming...that's baloney.  No one can come out and say there will be no rate change for years to come. That's not logical...an exchange rate can and will fluctuate. And the CBI cannot predict those changes.  Especially not years down the road...:twothumbs:

*** Mark  Question: Mark, can you explain why/how Kuwait revalued so quick compared with Vietnam or Iraq.   Mark: There wasn’t as much to be gained when Kuwait changed value. It was a smaller country with bigger reserves. It was more stable and very easy to pull off. No internet or computers back then so it was easy for them. When they did go- they were able to keep the new rate quiet for about 10 days.  I guarantee you that Iraq would have already changed value if we had not found out about it. The goal was never to reward us…it was for the Cheney/Bush crowd…the elites….

*** Samson  Article: "Economist: Iraq's association with the International Monetary Fund prevents resorting to a devaluation of the dollarQuote: "Saleh Al-Hamashi, explained that changing the value of the dollar against the dinar is not possible during the current period, especially with Iraq's association with the International Monetary Fund, as devaluation will lose confidence with this fund." That's really a BS statement. increasing the value of the IQD (devaluing the USD in Iraq) only bolsters Iraq's position, and the IMF has already given it's tentative approval for Iraq to increase the value of the IQD.:salute:RON 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mark There wasn’t as much to be gained when Kuwait changed value. 

Wasn't as much to be gained? How much is that then? How did you know? Did you , by any chance , buy kuwaiti dinar at that time when kuwait changed value? How many folds the IQD Revalued / RI from the original investment? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Wasn't as much to be gained? How much is that then? How did you know? Did you , by any chance , buy kuwaiti dinar at that time when kuwait changed value? How many folds the IQD Revalued / RI from the original investment? 

Mark and Mt goat are made up characters that have put out false scuttle-butt about the IQD for as long as I have been involved! The dinar thug clown was very good at blowing the cover on a lot of these characters! I just thought I would remind everyone of who you are dealing with, when anything they say comes in here! Bottom line file 13 for these two! I do miss the clown! I was hoping to meet him one day! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/17/2022 at 1:16 AM, Artitech said:

Mark and Mt goat are made up characters that have put out false scuttle-butt about the IQD for as long as I have been involved! The dinar thug clown was very good at blowing the cover on a lot of these characters! I just thought I would remind everyone of who you are dealing with, when anything they say comes in here! Bottom line file 13 for these two! I do miss the clown! I was hoping to meet him one day! JMHO 🤠

Thanks for the remainder. Actually , there is no truth to whatever gurus say in the rumor section. Therefore, we don't have to believe everything they say until this baby pops one day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks for the remainder. Actually , there is no truth to whatever gurus say in the rumor section. Therefore, we don't have to believe everything they say until this baby pops one day.

Your exactly right! These poo-roo’s have an angle! I think most of them just like to tournament people that are invested in the IQD! One day will find out what all was behind their behavior! JMHO